• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2016 posts in this topic

Posted

that vein on her breast always scared me lmao how does it get so prominent 

I want to know as well, also, they get really red/purple sometimes and it's quite concerning.

You all should see her recent bikini stuff

1579549308493.png

1579492292819.gif

1579479808458.jpg

Bonus

1579548761784.png

1579561586162.png

Posted

Man I haven't kept up with her in a while and to see shes just basically selling her nudes now...does she even cosplay anymore? Or has she just gotten too lazy and is now just gonna wave her tits in the face of any one that'll throw money at her cleavage.

Posted

Man I haven't kept up with her in a while and to see shes just basically selling her nudes now...does she even cosplay anymore? Or has she just gotten too lazy and is now just gonna wave her tits in the face of any one that'll throw money at her cleavage.

Oh, she does cosplay and then lewds the shit out of it afterwards cause of those neckbeard bucks and all

Posted (edited)

I want to know as well, also, they get really red/purple sometimes and it's quite concerning.

You all should see her recent bikini stuff

Hidden Content

What are those red marks on her around her string in the first picture?? And ohman, she's going doooooownhill.

Edited by RedCurry

Posted

What are those red marks on her around her string in the first picture?? And ohman, she's going doooooownhill.

they look like stretch marks, i guess she always shops them away because i’ve never seen them in any other pic 

Posted

they look like stretch marks, i guess she always shops them away because i’ve never seen them in any other pic 

you are correct they are stretch marks and she does shops them out she also made a post on her bts insta acct that she has been getting treatment on them so the red marks won’t be showing as much but she hasn’t been posting anymore updates about the treatment 

8308310F-3C8B-481D-B8C8-30E4BF02524A.jpeg