• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2008 posts in this topic

Posted

She still has Facebook and posts frequently.

Posted

Actually I found her new Twitter not too long ago (a few months back) because she reposted something of a mutual. Her IG ban was suspicious though.

Wait she had made a new twitter? I thought she got banned one too many times and gave up on being there

Posted

Wait she had made a new twitter? I thought she got banned one too many times and gave up on being there

I have stumbled onto one before, I had a friend of mine who also followed her on twitter but couldn't find it, nor her instagram and if you look it up on facebook it doesnt show up in the search bar (you have to google Momokun to even get a direct link to her facebook.) 

Posted

Hahah what happened to her? 

Posted

Hahah what happened to her? 

Kiwi farms and Lolcow have been frequently posted to about her, seems like that's the best places to keep up with her stupidity.

Posted

Kiwi farms and Lolcow have been frequently posted to about her, seems like that's the best places to keep up with her stupidity.

Thats what I do and currently she is in Japan running around as a Hooters girl on Halloween with her calves

1572549346187.jpg

Otherwise (from lolcow) this is the jist of it

1572598504218.png

1572585221751.png

1572599046482.png

Posted

I can’t believe it’s been a year since that shitty cosplay video lmao

Posted (edited)

Looks like her personal IG profile is down. 

Edited by Aphrodite9

Posted

Does she still cam? Or was that a one time thing?

Posted

Does she still cam? Or was that a one time thing?

She still cams unfortunately it's all over lolcow

Posted

How much money everyone wanna put in that she cosplays Melony from Sword and Shield and fucks it up majorly

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's to show off her stronk warrior woman  booty.

lol wat booty. Ive seen candids of momo ass and last i saw it was just as flat as a regular skinny white girl. Hers is more tragic because she is 100 pounds heavier and still has a flat ass and no real hips either.

rip momokun's chin. it's in a better place now.

i liliterally hollared lmaooo

She still cams unfortunately it's all over lolcow

iim curious wat is she doin while on cam? Last i heard it wasnt anything sexual 

Posted (edited)

She still has Facebook and posts frequently.

Yeah I see her posting on a few cosplayers personal profiles, like Holly Wolf, Byndo Gehk, and BindiSmalls. Just goes to show some trash likes to stick together, like toilet paper on a shoe

Edited by ROFLMAO4real