• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1990 posts in this topic

Posted

tbh not to defend her obvs but theres a lot of people that use the machine that way when i go + a lot of online threads that say its ' better ' when you do? :alpacaworry: i dont use it like that because im not sure how credible that advice is -- but if it IS wrong shes sadly not the only person misusing it lmao

i hope she did her own research or something and isnt isnt copying other people there

I’m hearing that it’s just a trend that many ig fitness ppl are doing and there isn’t credible source that it’s “better”

Posted

In umbranwitches ig stories you can see how big Mariah has really gotten even though she's had lipo.

Posted

I'm surprised all that fat hasn't clogged an artery yet.

Posted

The sad thing is, the wig looks so much better than her actual hair.

1564580580836.gif

She could easily tear a muscle doing these kind of things.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted

literally go to any Walmart or gas station and you'll find women that look just like her, minus the shitty narcissistic attitude

jesuschrist.jpg

BRO WHAT.

Image result for WHAT gif

Posted (edited)

If she became a waitress at Hooters (which I doubt bc she’s to lazy to even cosplay anymore so it seems) she’ll touch her coworkers inappropriately and blame her ADHD again. Thanks for the laugh Mariah. 

8D1896CA-5B1B-4008-BA91-888D930A8599.jpeg
Edited by Dazai
Added spoiler just in case.

Posted

If she became a waitress at Hooters (which I doubt bc she’s to lazy to even cosplay anymore so it seems) she’ll touch her coworkers inappropriately and blame her ADHD again. Thanks for the laugh Mariah. 

Hidden Content

I just wished she'd clean like theres so much clothes on the bed and floor 🤦

Posted

That's so big. Her head is pretty much the size of one of her boobs or the size of on her thighs in the Hooter's picture and I don't know if it's because she's photoshopped stuff up or because she's gotten out of hand. :alpacaworry:

Posted

I don't know how many people have been reading the lolcow threads on her. (the current one btw) but she has been streaming on twitch and also has gotten to be friends with umbranwitch to the point it's pretty creepy. 

I mean umbranwitch keeps making posts about things like how good Mariah's ass is and just praising Mariah as a goddess of beauty while also out right mocking her.  I have zero idea how to feel about it other than slightly unsettled. 

Posted

I don't know how many people have been reading the lolcow threads on her. (the current one btw) but she has been streaming on twitch and also has gotten to be friends with umbranwitch to the point it's pretty creepy. 

I mean umbranwitch keeps making posts about things like how good Mariah's ass is and just praising Mariah as a goddess of beauty while also out right mocking her.  I have zero idea how to feel about it other than slightly unsettled. 

It's very unsettling. I'm not sure if she's trolling or actually in love.