• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2037 posts in this topic

Posted

It took me ages to figure out her recent cosplay is Retsuko and not some sort of cat one...

Images are from the lolcow

1564274930610.jpg

1564275707372.jpeg

1564275855951.jpeg

1564326110055.jpeg

This doesn't look horrible but that wig... it just reminds me of an old wig I got ages ago.

I know she's going for that cartoon look but she could have gotten a wig that's less bright. (It makes it look like a super shitty wig when it might not be.) Then again, I don't know if it's her editing.

Posted

rip momokun's chin. it's in a better place now.

Posted

We also have the Balkien or whatever from the AX and Tsunade which just looks terrible and her poor breasts look so red and possibly sore...

1564281547903.png

1564342009494.jpeg

1564345389860.png

I know Tsunade gets called a grandma but Moo didn't have to literally give the grandma feel to it...

Wow she really needs to get a new top--it looked short and bulky before (with her shoot last year), but now it looks even worse. Also--would it kill her to wear pants that didn't look like yoga pants?

Posted

Wow she really needs to get a new top--it looked short and bulky before (with her shoot last year), but now it looks even worse. Also--would it kill her to wear pants that didn't look like yoga pants?

she also needs a new wig that one is styled to terribly I almost gagged

Posted

she also needs a new wig that one is styled to terribly I almost gagged

The sad thing is, the wig looks so much better than her actual hair.

1564580580836.gif

Posted

The sad thing is, the wig looks so much better than her actual hair.

1564580580836.gif

... She DOES realize that chair isn't just attached for decoration, right???

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's to show off her stronk warrior woman  booty.

Posted

1564604530828.gif

this is a joke, right? please tell me it's a joke

Posted

She looks mad stupid not using the gym equipment correctly. If it was a simple mistake, it's okay but it's not. Sit your ass down

Posted

1564604530828.gif

this is a joke, right? please tell me it's a joke

maybe a joke maybe serious idk

but its not momo, it was just a ccomparison since neither person knows how to use the gym equipment 

Posted

Looks like she's riding an invisible dildo.

Posted

Looks like she's riding an invisible dildo.

Probably the point 

Posted

Probably the point 

If her goal was to look awkward then she passed with flying colors.

Posted

tbh not to defend her obvs but theres a lot of people that use the machine that way when i go + a lot of online threads that say its ' better ' when you do? :alpacaworry: i dont use it like that because im not sure how credible that advice is -- but if it IS wrong shes sadly not the only person misusing it lmao

i hope she did her own research or something and isnt isnt copying other people there

Posted

She obviously likes to sexualize a lot of stuff but my question is How Do You Fuck Her???? Like for real. How do you fuck your girlfriend when she is that? You'd have to have very strict rules like NEVER letting her be on top!!!