• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2038 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk I've met her and I'm 5'11" and she wasnt that much shorter than me. I could be wrong though. 

Why would she say she's 5'4"?

Posted

Because being short seems to be trendy for some reason 😂 It's so cringy!! 

Posted

She's a liar anyways. Can't trust anything she says.

Posted

5’4” is short? Lol that’s average, this girl weird as hell

Posted

Well I could see small and petite being trendy but she's frikken huge so who is she trying to convince lol? 

She's a liar anyways. Can't trust anything she says.

True

Posted

5’4” is short? Lol that’s average, this girl weird as hell

It is where I live 😂 I'm 5 foot 3 and everyone seems to be taller than me. 

Posted

Quick Google search "The average height for adult women varies around the world. In the United States, the average woman is a little under 5 feet 4 inches tall at 63.7 inches (161.8 centimeters)".

I'm 5'1 and I have a ton of friends around my height/even shorter. So I wouldn't consider 5'4 to be short at all.

Also going with her track record... I wont believe her claims about her weight until I see it on a scale. And even then I'll be skeptical. :alpacabored:

Posted

I wasn't saying she's lying I was just saying she seemed taller than that. Either way 220 on her isn't real lol

Posted

Haven't logged in for some time and I spotted THIS on my FB feed. So, I'm still in the middle of catching up in this thread.

Ugh, not only is she confirmed to go to AX, she now has a booth there. And she's asking for "donations" in light of Etika's unfortunate situation. (We all know how shady she is with this sort of thing. And I do have a feeling that she's--unsurprisingly--doing this for the clout.)

This will be the third time I'll be seeing her since I'll be attending AX again this year. -sigh- I better not bump into her... again.

Screenshot_20190702-204545_Facebook.thum

Posted

Haven't logged in for some time and I spotted THIS on my FB feed. So, I'm still in the middle of catching up in this thread.

Ugh, not only is she confirmed to go to AX, she now has a booth there. And she's asking for "donations" in light of Etika's unfortunate situation. (We all know how shady she is with this sort of thing. And I do have a feeling that she's--unsurprisingly--doing this for the clout.)

This will be the third time I'll be seeing her since I'll be attending AX again this year. -sigh- I better not bump into her... again.

Screenshot_20190702-204545_Facebook.thum

Didn't AX kick her out last year because of the drama and now they're letting her back in? AX is becoming a joke. I heard they're treating the Artists in the vendors hall like shit this year too. Someone needs to email the organizers about her but, I doubt they'll listen.

Posted

Didn't AX kick her out last year because of the drama and now they're letting her back in? AX is becoming a joke. I heard they're treating the Artists in the vendors hall like shit this year too. Someone needs to email the organizers about her but, I doubt they'll listen.

It wasn't AX that kicked her out, the company that I guess was sponsoring her appearance backed out after the drama blew up. 

It wasn't AX that kicked her out, the company that I guess was sponsoring her appearance backed out after the drama blew up. 

Posted

bruh 

havent checked this thread in a while but 

were she and etika even friends? bc it sounds mad shady she’s raising funds for him, if that’s who the funds are for 🙄

Posted

Bumped into her, unfortunately, at AX she seems to be about 5’4-5, deff not way taller. I didn’t want to stay long and look. 

Posted

bruh 

were she and etika even friends? bc it sounds mad shady she’s raising funds for him, if that’s who the funds are for 🙄

She's probably pocketing them like she did her other fund raisers. 

Posted

bruh 

Apparently they hung out that one time and she claims to be friends ever since but we all know she is just milking it for herself.