• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1986 posts in this topic

Posted

She gets lipo and after that she stuffs her face full again with food and for what, to get lipo again and tell us is it's all gym?

This time, she admitted to planning to get lipo on her face and arms, I should find the post again about it considering she may have gotten banned from a gym or few for basically loitering...

1559952634684.jpeg

1559952736529.jpeg

Also, in case she pulls the whole "it's gym not lipo guise!!!1!"

1559956377465.png1559956442545.png

If you really loved yourself, you wouldn't be doing lipo and such, imo... She doesn't want to be outshined by Vamp and her upcoming nose job, me thinks...

Bonus image

1560092721974.jpeg

Sure Moo

Posted

body positivity shouldn't be about conforming to social norms (aka getting lip fillers bc big lips are a big trend rn) body positivity should be about loving yourself the way you were and improving your health mentally and physically but that takes effort :/  like most body positive influencers comform to all social norms but weight. getting lots of plastic surgery to make them look like everyone else and photoshopping cellulite out because its ugly. she isnt body positive oops 

Posted

body positivity shouldn't be about conforming to social norms (aka getting lip fillers bc big lips are a big trend rn) body positivity should be about loving yourself the way you were and improving your health mentally and physically but that takes effort :/  like most body positive influencers comform to all social norms but weight. getting lots of plastic surgery to make them look like everyone else and photoshopping cellulite out because its ugly. she isnt body positive oops 

Idk I don't necessarily think you can't have plastic surgery and still be body positive. The lengths she takes it, yes, that's excessive. But if someone cant lose certain areas and want lipo, or to clear up loose skin after excessive weight loss, or to have a bit thicker lips or to have their nose reshaped its still a way to love yourself. Not everyone is born with amazing features and it's not damning to want those features, it's just the act of taking it too far that I think is too much.

I say this cause my gf has had nose reconstructive surgery for other reasons than cosmetic, and it gave her a confidence boost. She also had to have a bit of lipo for stubborn baby fat that she worked hard to lose but wouldn't go away. And I still think she's considered body positive because she loved her self anyways, just had things done to help her in her own mind. You don't want to feel trapped in a body you don't want or can't get out of. Maybe I biased. 

But momo is going down the wrong path, she can't do lipo, after lipo, with no self care and call that positivity. 

Posted

Isn’t it super unhealthy to bounce back and forth in weight? I really don’t like mariah but I hope she knows that she can’t just eat unhealthy and gain weight and just liposuction the weight away and go back to eating unhealthy again. She’s going to ruin her body if she does that. I think I read on kiwifarms that she does drugs too so she’s really not gonna be doing so good soon 

Posted

Isn’t it super unhealthy to bounce back and forth in weight? I really don’t like mariah but I hope she knows that she can’t just eat unhealthy and gain weight and just liposuction the weight away and go back to eating unhealthy again. She’s going to ruin her body if she does that. I think I read on kiwifarms that she does drugs too so she’s really not gonna be doing so good soon 

Coming from a family of personal trainers, no it's extremely unhealthy what she's doing. She's removing fat from target areas but that doesn't save the fat that can clog her heart and arteries still. The more lipo she has and the more she doesn't take care of her body the more the fat is going to pool in unnatural areas. I'm honestly surprised the doctors give her lipo, you're supposed to be in good physical condition to have lipo or a breast augmentation, and retain that physical lifestyle to stay healthy and keep the fat off. She's working on putting herself in an early grave, for sure. 

Posted (edited)

hi y'all. first time caller, long time listener. migrated from the jnigs drama to here.

i literally only made an account to comment that i know umbranwitch/maddie personally and have for 5 years. and lemme just say, her and momokunt being friends makes her intense weight gain (maddie's) make SO MUCH SENSE NOW. holy shit. maddie was a petite (and very cute) madoka cosplayer as of roughly 5 years ago when i first met her. then she also hopped on the lewd cosplay train and started essentially roping in sugar daddies to buy her sex toys and stuff and bragged about it on fb. stuff like "i gave this guy a handy in an uber so he'd buy me [a dildo]" - so like... moomoo must have been SOME kind of influence on her.

this was last year or the year before so i don't have caps or anything but something else to lols at - when that one 'anonymous opinion' website was popular (started with an 's' i think? sahari or something?) she got SLAMMED by people calling her out for her antics. afaik maddie doesn't molest people and she styles wigs really well but she supports someone that sexually assaults people and sexualizes underaged characters so like.... yikes hard pass

however, i will say one thing... as much as i hate to admit it momokunt has actually positively influenced me. from her bullshit i realize that even if i'm looking to shed a few pounds so i can look "good" in my own cosplays (that i make 90% myself apart from buying a shirt to alter or a pleated skirt online, etc) people will still see past the imperfections i see in myself and admire my hard work. moomoo does not work hard for anything she does, and it gives me confidence that putting effort into sewing my own cosplays, constructing my own props, doing my own makeup, styling my own wigs, and putting it all onto a body i'm not 100% happy with will still yield results of people enjoying what i do. the difference in being, i am not a terrible person inside. like, c'mon. if a person as shitty as her can get so much praise, imagine what someone with actual talent and an honest personality can do.

Edited by flowersneverbend
addition

Posted

But she doesn't eat clean.... Or work out... And she's definitely NOT 220.

Posted

220? Girl, she wishes she was 220. I hope she hops out of whatever delusion she's living in and improves her lifestyle. Lying on the internet is not going to magically change her real life. 

Posted

I'm sorry but she isnt 220lbs..or rather, definitely not just 45lbs away from 175. If youre going to be 'honest with everyone' then you shouldnt be lying about your current weight but no point in trying to tell her that 

Posted

If she's really short 220 would be possible for her body type. I've seen thinner people weigh more so I think she's heavier than she says she is

Posted

If she's really short 220 would be possible for her body type. I've seen thinner people weigh more so I think she's heavier than she says she is

She's like 5'8" she's not that short

Posted

been away from this thread for awhile but holy shit she looks TERRIBLE. eating like shit and gaining all the weight you an and then sucking it out with lipo is not a good plan, sis, omg.

Posted

She's like 5'8" she's not that short

not to nitpick but shes around 5'3" not 5'8" (apparently 5'2" but also claims 5'4" so maybe with heels?)

in other news she also backtracked and now claims to care about mental health when she previously said it was a weakness and if you dont get over it (her words) it's your own fault, dont believe her fake sobs 

1496266971509.png

Posted

not to nitpick but shes around 5'3" not 5'8" (apparently 5'2" but also claims 5'4" so maybe with heels?)

in other news she also backtracked and now claims to care about mental health when she previously said it was a weakness and if you dont get over it (her words) it's your own fault, dont believe her fake sobs 

1496266971509.png

Idk I've met her and I'm 5'11" and she wasnt that much shorter than me. I could be wrong though.