• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1926 posts in this topic

Posted

so she wants to lewd cosplay malon and Im just gonna put this out there, the kids in Ocarina of time are around 9 years old, the time skip is 7 years, making malon as an 'adult' only 16. Cremia from MM is technically an AU malon but its eluded that Cremia is an adult as Anju's mother insists that Kafei is cheating on her with Cremia... but the bottom line is if the lewds Malon she's lewding a minor regardless. 

Posted

so she wants to lewd cosplay malon and Im just gonna put this out there, the kids in Ocarina of time are around 9 years old, the time skip is 7 years, making malon as an 'adult' only 16. Cremia from MM is technically an AU malon but its eluded that Cremia is an adult as Anju's mother insists that Kafei is cheating on her with Cremia... but the bottom line is if the lewds Malon she's lewding a minor regardless. 

I'm really tired of her lewding minors. 

Posted

I'm tired of her lewding everything, tbh. 

Posted

Well she is talking about the BS going on in the states with the anti abortion laws. 

And missing the dang point so hard. 

I won't post them all but I can link to the lolcow thread post it starts on. Shes at thread 99 btw. https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/661550.html#661801

Also this one. Because she assumes dildos would solve the problem if it ever got to Nevada 

1558028688809.png

Posted

Well, so far the bill has been passed but the law is not in place yet. If Momo actually gave two shits, she would go out and protest or something to prevent it from passing further or even appeal to the courts. I mean, that's what my partner has mentioned to me about it and I bet she is only really doing this to sound involved, using it as a way to deflect her shitty actions of sexual assault and hate on men, cause she has been doing that a lot of late.

Posted

The way she puts it...i dunno, to me it sounds like she’s using this chance to be smug. Like... “ha I’m in a relationship with girls only right now and if I need dicks I have toys so I don’t need to have sex with real men who might knock me up and I might not be able to abort” 

it’s...disturbing, really. and very inconsiderate of straight females and their rights, or those who actually in dire need of abortion due to rape, health reasons, etc.

am I being too biased here or....?

Posted

Well, so far the bill has been passed but the law is not in place yet. If Momo actually gave two shits, she would go out and protest or something to prevent it from passing further or even appeal to the courts. I mean, that's what my partner has mentioned to me about it and I bet she is only really doing this to sound involved, using it as a way to deflect her shitty actions of sexual assault and hate on men, cause she has been doing that a lot of late.

I noticed that too. She likes to blame men a lot especially those who don't respect slutty women. She was saying if you only respect women that are prude and not the ones who are promiscuous then it means you don't respect women which is the dumbest logic ever. Bitch if you want to be a slut that's your right, but at the same time I have the right to not respect YOU while still respecting others who don't behave like you.

Posted

1559595414982.png

Imagine actually wanting to associate with a sexual harasser 

Posted

That Pic looks bizzar..... :derp:

Posted

That Pic looks bizzar..... :derp:

I assume for that Unbra person it was meant to look silly. 

Momokun though makes it creepy knowing what she has done. 

Posted (edited)

lmaooo she punished this guy for bringing up a good point. he wasn't even being rude about it, either. Momo, if you say you're giving out rewards to your patreons, you DO need to disclose who is getting it. Doing so AFTER and booting people because YOU made a mistake is so childish and immature.

Also, this; everytime she cosplays tsunade it just looks really awful :/ her wig is always super ratty looking, it looks like dead knotted hair basically. and yea it doesn't look anything like Tsunade. It isnt in character, it isn't consistent with her character design in anyway either? when tsunade DID wear a headband she looked like this

Related image

Are we sure she isn't trying to "cosplay" Jiraiya instead? 🤔🤔🤭🤭😂😂

Edited by Chrysanthemum
I needed quotations for that shitty "cosplay".

Posted (edited)

Moo's rapid gain is concerning, I know it's been brought up a million times but I can't get over the sheer size of her arms in candids. It's scary. She's going to end up 300-400 lbs and continuously gaining until she's no longer mobile, people are saying that she waddles when she walks when they see her at events...

FgOoDli.jpg

people called her "fat" in the left pic… that was only a few years ago… let that sink in… let that really sink in… 

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

I rather she looked like the left, cause at least back then she was active compared to now where she is planning on getting more injections and lipo... Only a temp fix that she will fuck up like she did with the last one.

Posted

She gets lipo and after that she stuffs her face full again with food and for what, to get lipo again and tell us is it's all gym?

Posted

Moo's rapid gain is concerning, I know it's been brought up a million times but I can't get over the sheer size of her arms in candids. It's scary. She's going to end up 300-400 lbs and continuously gaining until she's no longer mobile, people are saying that she waddles when she walks when they see her at events...

FgOoDli.jpg

people called her "fat" in the left pic… that was only a few years ago… let that sink in… let that really sink in… 

She actually used to be fucking hot what happened Momo pls take care of yourself