• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2038 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Gloom

Posted

Its weird seeing her wear such tight clothes... it dosnt fit her as well as she likes to think. But I think she has to make sure everyone believes the BS she says about her weight. Her entire cosplaying career is pretty sketchy itself

Posted

I don't like her and I know there's some actual criticism on her here. But why are a lot of you talking about her weight? Calling her a whale and such seems more like insulting rather than "spilling the tea" She definitely lies about her weight and she photoshopped in the past but those things seem a little unnecessary. I'm not trying to defend her at all. I think things about her such as using photoshop and scamming people should be brought up. Not her appearance.     

Posted

I feel like all bets are off when it comes to a sexual predator, which Mariah is. She's molested people. She doesn't deserve to be talked about kindly, especially when a part of her photoshopping and scamming involves her manipulating her body shape and lying about her real weight. Mariah hasn't ever stopped photoshopping or lying about her weight, she's still doing it to this day.

Wow really? Thanks for telling me. I didn't know she has done that. That's terrible. I'm incredibly sorry for what I said with that being the case. I should've done my research on this girl. I have no sympathy for someone like that

Posted (edited)

Wow really? Thanks for telling me. I didn't know she has done that. That's terrible. I'm incredibly sorry for what I said with that being the case. I should've done my research on this girl. I have no sympathy for someone like that

If you scroll back a few pages its all there :) 

Edited by Aphrodite9

Posted

that’s pretty much why everyone hates her here. Lying about weight and scamming people sucks but assaulting someone is a real reason to hate a snowflake. Most snowflakes here we want them to get better but not mariah lol

Posted

Oh Dear God
Spoiler: NSFW

ZrId8PdQ.thumb.jpeg.ea93afbe3a246a13b165

Posted

Oh Dear God
Spoiler: NSFW

Hidden Content

Her vulva looks like a second butt

Posted

A friend sent me this. It's her $50 tier rewards. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb6dcvclo14c7nu/AACLz145YckmPqECoFqTiul9a?dl=0

I have so much to say but that Stocking one insults me the most. She is using Scanty and Kneesocks song and Stocking is not that sexual, go Panty, she is very sexual. Also, I like chubby girls but she is such a turn off, maybe cause I know what she is like as a person but I dunno why anyone would find her sexy...

Also, spitting out food, how disgraceful! I thought her mama would teach her that being wasteful of food is wrong, reminds me of how I feel about Belle doing the same thing...

The android Shibari wasn't worth it considering 20 of the images didn't have Shibari and just ruined clothing...

Also, I though she didn't want to show off her real nipples and yet she does?

In the Shera one where she is looking to be exotic with a guy, it doesn't work at all. Her facials seem bland and she keeps looking at the camera. Heck the other chick was more believable and I rather look at her over momo but that's just me

Posted

I don't understand how people can be at the very least attracted enough to pledge for something so mediocre: I know of acquaintances that took off from Momo's example and made their own private "boudoir" shots through pledges that are way more thought out then the stuff Momokun pulls out and about. 

Also can't, for the life of me, understand why people fall for the blatant photoshop in all of her shots and probably just use it as wank material when her RT videos just make her look totally and completely different. Good job at photoshopping those decadent butt cheeks, but posting a video of the "making of" in the same tier kinda ruins it, don't it.

The video looks... so bad. Her face, her facial expressions, her gestures... I could realistically google a random cosplay on gelbooru and get better results while not spending $50 on it.

Posted

[Mariah voice] My life is so good guys. So good. I'm great. I'm totally not trying to ignore the fact someone was able to get a refund via the bank at all and covering my ass with a poorly done disclaimer. 

1557270957060.png

Shes also still hanging out with sniperwolf. Because assholes stick together. 

1557386840468.png

1557385345705.png