• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1654 posts in this topic

Posted

Welp. Lewd Tamamo is up.

NSFW warning, so beware of opening spoilers.

=A= Why are people being positive about this? I swear...

Hidden Content

...Man, there was no point of censoring it if you were going to post it uncensored on your own IG post AND with screenshots of people complimenting this... thing.

There goes that dumb white/red/pink eyeshadow again. And while not original underwear, miso_tokki has this particular set while Mariah had a light green/white variant. 

...Man, she had to do an almost nude one (last screenshot under cut). I'm surprised she didn't attempt to Photoshop the left pic, given how she's so hyperaware over her own body and her back fat is showing.

Jeezus lord. I thought this day would never come. How dare she lewd the tamawife.

HOW. DARE. SHE. 

//upset

Posted

Oh my god what's with her eyebags... 

Posted

Welp. Lewd Tamamo is up.

NSFW warning, so beware of opening spoilers.

=A= Why are people being positive about this? I swear...

Hidden Content

...Man, there was no point of censoring it if you were going to post it uncensored on your own IG post AND with screenshots of people complimenting this... thing.

There goes that dumb white/red/pink eyeshadow again. And while not original underwear, miso_tokki has this particular set while Mariah had a light green/white variant. 

...Man, she had to do an almost nude one (last screenshot under cut). I'm surprised she didn't attempt to Photoshop the left pic, given how she's so hyperaware over her own body and her back fat is showing.

Those contacts are so bad looking she should of tried different ones. 

Also one of those in motion scares me. I saw it on lolcow and it looks so bad how did she think it was a good idea. 

1549598690198.gif

Also I saw this

1549588448406.png

https://isdb.pw/mariahmallad/1974409491777962590 

Apparently they're for her Ahego faces.  I can't wait to see how bad it is. 

Posted

Those contacts are so bad looking she should of tried different ones. 

Also one of those in motion scares me. I saw it on lolcow and it looks so bad how did she think it was a good idea. 

Hidden Content

Also I saw this

1549588448406.png

https://isdb.pw/mariahmallad/1974409491777962590 

Apparently they're for her Ahego faces.  I can't wait to see how bad it is. 

Yeah. She should've looked for different contacts. The color is too strong to the point that it looks cartoon-esque. Even from far away, one would be able to tell it's a fake eye color.

What irks me more when she was doing that was I could see how her eye makeup was done closely. Boring color choices aside (we already established this), I can see she hasn't even blended her eyeshadow properly. The colors looked like they were slapped on. :alpacamad: CAN YOU BE ANY MORE LAZY?

Oh God. So, that's what those heart eye contacts are for. I'm already imagining it and it's making me cringe!

Posted

More lewd Tamamo photos.

NSFW under spoilers!

Screenshot_20190208-160126_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190208-160348_Instagram.thu

Posted

More lewd Tamamo photos.

NSFW under spoilers!

Hidden Content

Does she know any other way to pose sexy with a towel? Cause all she seems to do is have it dangle in front of her. 

Posted

At this point i don't know why people are still supporting her on patreon. Why pay for something you can easily see on her Instagram.

InShot_20190209_113128752.jpg

Posted

At this point i don't know why people are still supporting her on patreon. Why pay for something you can easily see on her Instagram.

InShot_20190209_113128752.jpg

The stream where she flashed her vag and boobs is online too. 

Also that's a mega wedge 

Posted

I'm sorry, but that pic looks.... strange to me.
Almost like someone zoomed in on just the bottom half of her body. It might just be the pose, but her head looks so tiny compared to her butt. It almost looks fake?

Posted

I'm sorry, but that pic looks.... strange to me.
Almost like someone zoomed in on just the bottom half of her body. It might just be the pose, but her head looks so tiny compared to her butt. It almost looks fake?

I think it's Photoshopped especially on her lower body. In videos in her lower body does not look like that. Her butt isn't all that round, firm. 

Posted

I'm just gonna leave what somebody else made here 

FB_IMG_1549503310315.thumb.jpg.4d4f5308a

Posted

More passive aggression. No surprise.Screenshot_20190209-213532_Instagram.thu

Posted

More passive aggression. No surprise.Screenshot_20190209-213532_Instagram.thu

She should practice what she preaches, cause it would make her comments like this sound more genuine.

Posted

Bunny Pochaco. Under spoilers for NSFW.

...Honestly cannot tell if those are really bunny ears or not. And she didn't give credit to whoever made the ears. Questionable.

She also says she's going to Cali due to crunching down for Katsucon. But how can you be crunching down when you yourself said your costumes are commissions...?

Screenshot_20190210-104015_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190210-104022_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190210-104041_Instagram.thu

Posted

Bunny Pochaco. Under spoilers for NSFW.

...Honestly cannot tell if those are really bunny ears or not. And she didn't give credit to whoever made the ears. Questionable.

She also says she's going to Cali due to crunching down for Katsucon. But how can you be crunching down when you yourself said your costumes are commissions...?

Hidden Content

I wouldn’t know those were bunny ears if you didn’t tell me.