• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1990 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190124-181623_Instagram.thu

LOL, no, you're not! Exercising and dieting is too much of an effort for you! And newsflash: relying on lipo alone won't keep the fat off!

Screenshot_20190124-181834_Instagram.thu

And yet, you somehow cannot afford to upgrade your "cosplay" content's quality with all of the money you make.

Screenshot_20190124-181850_Instagram.thu

Do you, really? You don't even have another job for backup let alone to supplement income! Your cosplay is half-assed, generic thot shots with bad quality and that shows in photos! Your pitiful attempts of cam girl work/a sex worker job shows too! And no, stuffing your face with food when going out and sitting on your ass at home doesn't count as having "so much to do" either!

...Sorry, I needed to vent. Like, she doesn't deserve every, last dollar she has right now when there are other cosplayers who deserve better and have actual uses for the amount of money she makes! :alpacamad:

Posted

Screenshot_20190124-181623_Instagram.thu

LOL, no, you're not! Exercising and dieting is too much of an effort for you! And newsflash: relying on lipo alone won't keep the fat off!

Screenshot_20190124-181834_Instagram.thu

And yet, you somehow cannot afford to upgrade your "cosplay" content's quality with all of the money you make.

Screenshot_20190124-181850_Instagram.thu

Do you, really? You don't even have another job for backup let alone to supplement income! Your cosplay is half-assed, generic thot shots with bad quality and that shows in photos! Your pitiful attempts of cam girl work/a sex worker job shows too! And no, stuffing your face with food when going out and sitting on your ass at home doesn't count as having "so much to do" either!

...Sorry, I needed to vent. Like, she doesn't deserve every, last dollar she has right now when there are other cosplayers who deserve better and have actual uses for the amount of money she makes! :alpacamad:

aw man this upsets me a lot. ive been really excited about this broly film; all the hype for it is ganna die for me when a literal sex offender cosplays him :beardo: 

Also... Tattoos are not inexpensive at all... how on earth can she afford what will probably be $500- $1000 tattoo, but not decent wigs?? its sad and pathetic that her fans SEE her flaunt this, but don't see that they're being scammed and ripped off.

Posted

aw man this upsets me a lot. ive been really excited about this broly film; all the hype for it is ganna die for me when a literal sex offender cosplays him :beardo: 

Also... Tattoos are not inexpensive at all... how on earth can she afford what will probably be $500- $1000 tattoo, but not decent wigs?? its sad and pathetic that her fans SEE her flaunt this, but don't see that they're being scammed and ripped off.

to be fair. Vic voicing him is also an asshole whose got a thread himself. 

So in the English dub it was ruined from the start.  I'd just pirate it myself at that point. 

Also I hope she doesn't lewd him if she does actually cosplay him but let's face it that's her 1 trick really. 

Posted

Urgh... I just spent the past three days cringing reading through this entire thread from start to finish, and it was a rollercoaster of irritation, disgust, anger, and loathing for this Momo creature. I'm a video game armor cosplayer and weapon prop builder, the farthest thing from anime and lewd cosplay, but she's so infamous that her sexual assault fiasco spread like wildfire all the way to my corner of the cosplay community last summer. Some members of my social circle who are attending Katsucon brought her up again recently when they found out she would be there, so I looked into her history and found this thread (and kind of wish I hadn't because all those turkey/blow-up doll/dry heaving "ahegao"/ratty-wigged pictures of her will haunt me for the rest of my life).

What's most infuriating is how she steadfastly insists on being a shitty person regardless of the feedback and criticism she's gotten, but I suppose that only makes sense considering she has a wall shield of pitiful, blind, desperate followers willing to defend her to the death for reasons I will never understand. And don't even get me started on the quality of her "cosplays." I've seen people wearing goofy cardboard face cutouts look more convincing as their characters than she does.

All I can say is I hope everyone continuously brings up receipts of her history and what kind of person she is. Since she refuses to better herself or even improve on her cosplay "skills," she deserves to have reminders of her reputation thrown at her in everything she does. Let no one forget.

Posted

May someone give me a hint on what page I can find her sexual assault?

Posted (edited)

May someone give me a hint on what page I can find her sexual assault?

Which one? Cause she has many. Heres the youtube video of her grabbing a dude's ass though if you need proof fast though.

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Speaking of her Broly cosplay, was really surprised that @umbranwitch was talking about making her wig for it. I love Maddie's cosplays and her wig work is awesome, I was really let down that she does commissions for Momo, and was talking about her in a positive manner :(

Posted

Screenshot_20190126-231418_Instagram.thu

Knowing her, she's probably ripping off her patrons again. But if there is an off chance of her actually showing her boobs without slapping pasties on them, then...

Well, it's not surprising, given that lolcow has kept threads of her streams from Camversity and she had accidental slips of lady bits exposure in one of her recent ones (she was high at the time). Why pay on Patreon if her fanbase saw everything, the allure is now gone, and they'll get instant gratification from her streams? Then again, she has the audacity to think she can still do lewds/implied nudity when she dug herself in a hole regarding earning money from camgirl work. And somehow thinks that going full nude is below her.

Well, while it's possible to not go full nude in camgirl work if you're catering to a specific niche (like if you play games)... she has made it a point to emphasize being a lewd cosplayer, so... *shrug* She made her bed, time for her to lie down on it.

(Just to be clear, I have nothing against camgirls, sex workers, and lewd/fanservice cosplayers. They can show themselves off however they choose and within their comfort. Hell, I actually do want to become a lewd cosplayer myself at some point but it'll take a lot of building myself up in terms of confidence and being comfortable with my body. However, non-lewd cosplay will always be a top priority for me.)

Posted

Screenshot_20190126-231418_Instagram.thu

What's up with her face in the second pic? She looks like a dead fish, how could she be like "yep, I definitely look great here" and post this? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Screenshot_20190127-115618_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190127-115650_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190127-115656_Instagram.thu

So, she's supposedly attempting to exercise and diet. And I say attempting loosely because we all know Mariah either lies and/or she makes promises she doesn't keep. To add to that, she makes little to no effort in both cosplay and camgirl work, so I can see this not happening like she wants it to.

And for the second pic... no. You're going to need a lot more than celery in order to diet sufficiently. It's true that you need to watch what you eat, but you need at least some calories to burn off in exercise in the first place or there's no point. (No, that doesn't mean eating big plates of food for all of your meals either!)

Unless she works hard at it on an almost daily basis, I just don't see her losing weight. And exercise is a slow burn, so you won't see immediate results.

Posted

Screenshot_20190127-115618_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190127-115650_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190127-115656_Instagram.thu

So, she's supposedly attempting to exercise and diet. And I say attempting loosely because we all know Mariah either lies and/or she makes promises she doesn't keep. To add to that, she makes little to no effort in both cosplay and camgirl work, so I can see this not happening like she wants it to.

And for the second pic... no. You're going to need a lot more than celery in order to diet sufficiently. It's true that you need to watch what you eat, but you need at least some calories to burn off in exercise in the first place or there's no point. (No, that doesn't mean eating big plates of food for all of your meals either!)

Unless she works hard at it on an almost daily basis, I just don't see her losing weight. And exercise is a slow burn, so you won't see immediate results.

Is she eating Celery because of the less than zero calories myth? 

Posted

Is she eating Celery because of the less than zero calories myth? 

Pretty much, yeah. She even stated such in the next IG story after showing off the celery in her fridge.

Posted

Why is it HILARIOUS that she has so much celery? Holy shit I've never seen anyone have this much celery in their fridge.

giphy.gif

Posted

Why is it HILARIOUS that she has so much celery? Holy shit I've never seen anyone have this much celery in their fridge.

giphy.gif

Perhaps a weird flex. And her being a tryhard in her attempts (if you can even call it that!) to "diet".

Although, NGL, it is hilarious to see a lot of celery in her fridge when we're used to her showing off food she eats when she goes outside.

Posted

Lol what is with that first post? What is she aiming for? She looks like one of those weird standing cats from the videos on YouTube