• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Haven't seen Anyone talk about her but I'm not surprised since she is not that famous.

There is this girl with about 7K followers on instagram ,apparently a cosplayer from singapore.

Heard she is pretty rude to her followers and she acts all famous when she only has 7K Followers. Her facebook page is not even half of that too.

She sucks up to famous cosplayer in her country like AOIGEKI , Kirisaki , Lawliet Cos etcetc. And especially to this famous blogger and cosplayer from Malaysia Ying Tze also known as Cheryl Lo.

She claims that she makes her own costume and stuff but I heard from people she actually gets them tailored or commissioned. Apparently she is doing this to make her look more 'High-End' and senpai material and to look more like Ying tze which is a fashion student and makes her own costumes.

She also buys her followers and likes from what I heard from people that were friends with her LOL

She also photoshops her photos ALOT, she doesn't even look like how she does on her pictures. She even edits her selfies. Her face shape looks different in every photo and so does her figure. Looks like she has been doing alot of 'cleavage showing' and 'skin showing' cosplays as of lately to get more followers too . TALK ABOUT TRY HARD.

She also isn't as goody goody as she looks.

She treated her ex-boyfriends really bad making them treat her like a princess buying her stuff and dumping them after like 1-2months. She also was a 3rd party in a few relationships , after getting the guy she does the same thing then dump them.

There was a period of time she seemed pretty rich, buying new phones and alot of new shoes and bags that ARE NOT CHEAP and basically a student should not be able to afford, I've heard she got herself a sugar daddy or something? (Not actually sure on this part maybe her parents are just rich )

She have quite a bad reputation in the cosplay community and she doesn't even know LOLOL  

Screenshot_2016-04-19-21-11-25-1.png

Posted

Hmm...

Maybe should have started this in Online Personalities because... I've never heard of her, of course, like you said.

Is there any proof to what you said?

Posted

First image are photos from her instagram feed of costumes that she Claimed to make but look at the picture at the left bottom end.

The same costume but posted by Singapore cosplayer Kirisaki.

First image on the right is pictures of stuff that she claimed she bought. Platforms from YRU are like atleast $150 and those heels dont look cheap either. Where did she get all that money?

2nd image you can see how her face shape looks very different in all 5 images.(2 on the left end is pictures that she was tagged in while the rest is posted by herself)

She also looks much more fatter or chubbier as I might say compared to the image beside it. Maybe she lost weight, sure. But if it was this easy to lose this much weight in such a short time nobody will be over weight anymore(that looks like a 10kg difference atleast)

PicsArt_04-19-10.36.33.jpg

PicsArt_04-19-10.26.38.jpg

Posted

seems fishy to me, self post?

Posted (edited)

First image are photos from her instagram feed of costumes that she Claimed to make but look at the picture at the left bottom end.

The same costume but posted by Singapore cosplayer Kirisaki.

First image on the right is pictures of stuff that she claimed she bought. Platforms from YRU are like atleast $150 and those heels dont look cheap either. Where did she get all that money?

2nd image you can see how her face shape looks very different in all 5 images.(2 on the left end is pictures that she was tagged in while the rest is posted by herself)

She also looks much more fatter or chubbier as I might say compared to the image beside it. Maybe she lost weight, sure. But if it was this easy to lose this much weight in such a short time nobody will be over weight anymore(that looks like a 10kg difference atleast)

PicsArt_04-19-10.36.33.jpg

PicsArt_04-19-10.26.38.jpg

so in reality your only proof is the editing thing... yet editing your selfies with a simple photo editing app to the point you're still very recognizable isn't a crime.

different angles in the photo comparison,yet they're the same chin shape/rounded face. it's obvious she bumps up the lighting and smooths the skin, some possible nose editing (not entirely sure). not sure what's wrong here

if you're referring to the body pics: she doesn't look chubby or fatter in the Nui cosplay pic either, she looks like she just has a wide body with minimum body fat so the pic next to it is believable. i can't really find any editing in the photo, probably some smoothing of the skin. 

since pictures of the same costume isn't enough, show us where she claimed she made it herself or others have claimed to make it for her

and the rest is just he said she said but once again, some proof would be nice 

seems fishy to me, self post?

not at all saying this is a huge indication, because i use this same font myself, but if the OP took those screenshots above themselves, they're using the same phone font as the person we're talking about lol 

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

There is self post suspicion cause they began their posting history with a topic about someone not that well known.

Posted

LOL I didn't know she got the same font as me that's just gross I don't want to have the same phone font with a liar . But then again it is not that uncommon .

Anyways ,I DO have proof that she was rude to her fans and her claiming she make her costumes.

In the pic on the top left, see the caption?

She is literally acting famous asking who she is cosplaying like what all famous cosplayers do.

And she said ' almost complete with my AFAA Costume!' Meaning she is saying she made it.

And the 2 on the right is of a conversation from one of her instagram posts , this @/sorrow.xz guy/girl is obviously being sarcastic in the comments with the emoticons and stuff.

Apparently that @/sorrow.xz is a friend of hers as you can see the picture on the left bottom, he/she was tagged in that photo posted by her and we all know you can't self tag on instagram. She probably asked him/her to post those comments because she didn't want to ruin her reputation by doing it with her own account. She also had drama with a bunch of cosplayer online I dont have proof on this one because I cannot find it probably cause she deleted them or something. But she commented on people's photos saying their makeup suck or the costumes are ugly when she isn't even that good. And btw don't need to be suspicious that Im her because I take it as an insult that you guys are comparing me to her. You can check my IP if you want.

PicsArt_04-20-06.00.19.jpg

Posted

Hey Im tht person you were talking abt lol.

Idk why u want to make an account here on PULL just to flame me thats just retarded. I dont hide the fact that i edit my pics , i tell people that all the time. Also that pic from kirisaki's account, yes she made that costume and i bought it from her. I didnt say i made that costume?!?!?!!? I do make most of my costumes tho and theres even wip pics so i dont even get how the fuck u think I get them tailored or commissioned? Infact i do commissions for people myself. I dont suck up to yingtze or lawliet or aoi its called making friends for fks sake oh god. No i dont have a sugar daddy and i have no idea where you heard tht i treat my boyfriends like shit because i havent had a boyfriend in like idk 2years? Everyone have a few things they did in the past that they regretted. Also my friend wasnt being sarcastic or anything its just how he talks... And cant you even censor my friend's name out?? I dont want them to get pulled in when they didnt do shit?
Please delete this thread after you read this cause you are just embarrassing yourself, obvly you can see people are not believing ur bullshit. I've also contacted the admin to delete this thread. 

Btw i believe you're that same person that tried to flame me on facebook at the sgcoscom page? 

Posted (edited)

Locking this thread for now because it smells too much like a vendetta thread.

If someone sends me actual proof of scamming, lying, a bad case of snowflake syndrome, etc, then I'll consider unlocking this thread. He said, she said type of allegations do not count.

Edited by johndoe