• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ItsBlackFriday

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone summarize this? 

Yeah:

*Basically, she feels bad that she hasn't been uploading or doing Patreon rewards at all for the last few months.
*She's been working on her "novel" and also researching a lot for it, and she comments on it being a way to avoid reality, like putting her fingers in her ears singing "La la la" (true, I agree with that)
*She was also deported from Germany (because the authorities found out about her divorce) while she was in New Zealand with her family, so now she can only return to Germany as a tourist, for 90 days maximum. It's here that she slips up like "But there's so many festivals coming up, I want to go to them too" So, your pets and your stuff that's all left behind in Germany isn't as important as being able to attend some fucking festivals? UGH.

Oh, and she compiled a "basic starter goth music" playlist for people who are just getting into goth. I think I covered everything.

Posted

Yeah:

*Basically, she feels bad that she hasn't been uploading or doing Patreon rewards at all for the last few months.
*She's been working on her "novel" and also researching a lot for it, and she comments on it being a way to avoid reality, like putting her fingers in her ears singing "La la la" (true, I agree with that)
*She was also deported from Germany (because the authorities found out about her divorce) while she was in New Zealand with her family, so now she can only return to Germany as a tourist, for 90 days maximum. It's here that she slips up like "But there's so many festivals coming up, I want to go to them too" So, your pets and your stuff that's all left behind in Germany isn't as important as being able to attend some fucking festivals? UGH.

Oh, and she compiled a "basic starter goth music" playlist for people who are just getting into goth. I think I covered everything.

The whole festival thing. Urghh.... you need to get your bureaucracy straight and not escape your problems flying to the other side of the world.

It honestly made me so mad.... who cares about the stupid festivals? You stars a serious life in another continent and not even try to fight your hardest to stay but complain all over the internet how your life's a mess and then just disappear and say "oops".

I've literally moved to Germany from a different continent and let me tell you I worked my ass off to be here. It's just frustrating to see how she swipes everything under the carpet and wines tenfold about it.

Posted

Y’all see that video that creepy little man did on her calling her a shit ton of names and accusing her of racism out of nowhere? The fuck was that about.

Posted

Y’all see that video that creepy little man did on her calling her a shit ton of names and accusing her of racism out of nowhere? The fuck was that about.

That caused a domino effect that *almost* got me back into GothTube honestly.  Realized I miss Angela Benedict

Posted

The whole festival thing. Urghh.... you need to get your bureaucracy straight and not escape your problems flying to the other side of the world.

It honestly made me so mad.... who cares about the stupid festivals? You stars a serious life in another continent and not even try to fight your hardest to stay but complain all over the internet how your life's a mess and then just disappear and say "oops".

It seems she left her cats behind and their past caregivers are beyond pissed. Animal abuse after scamming money from her fans for a wedding that never happened, classy. From Facebook:

1553886421355.jpeg

Posted

It seems she left her cats behind and their past caregivers are beyond pissed. Animal abuse after scamming money from her fans for a wedding that never happened, classy. From Facebook:

1553886421355.jpeg

Holy shit.... I am so pissed reading this. She should be ashamed, you don't just abandon an animal...

Posted

Holy shit.... I am so pissed reading this. She should be ashamed, you don't just abandon an animal...

It seems she's with her cats now, but she's obviously not taking adequate care of them. Her IG story had some photo of her cats sleeping in a make shift bed that boosted huge yellow stains on the pillow and no bed linen. I don't know, it doesn't look like she has it together to take care of anyone else than herself.

Posted

I don't like her anymore, I don't.  She was coming off as a nice young lady who just wanted people to be kind, now I think she's a manipulated woman child.  I don't know her history before youtube so I'm only going off what I've seen, through her videos and facebook posts while I was following her.  Once she came back from being denied entry to the uk, she seemed different.  But I feel she was just looking for a way out of her current living situation.  I don't have screenshots unfortunately but, she tried pulling another e-begging stunt to get her back to Germany because while it was Mr Owl's birthday, she was a miserable sod who just thought about her own happiness.  She quickly deleted that gofundme post when someone called her out for "begging".  And when the post of her being in the new relationship hit fb, she couldn't handle the banter and took to youtube so her followers could put her in a hug box so she didn't have to face reality.  She should've just made a private video/post to the REAL people that were a part of her life.  She was told she couldn't enter a museum because of her over the top look and again took to youtube so they would harass them into apologizing to her.  And she can blame her being goth for her being denied entry into the UK, when and where is that a thing?  To be banned for your looks??  You only get banned from entry anywhere if you did something illegal or just that fucked up, some are saying she overstayed her visa or something, idk that at all and I don't have the know how to find that out, but her saying she was banned because of her gothness is bullsh*t.  I saw nothing wrong with her ex husband Matthias, he seemed like a lovely young man.  And yes it did come off to me as her using the marriage for residency, but again I can't confirm.  In one of her old videos she talks about how many times she was engaged (multiple times) just gives me the impression she likes to keep a man or 2 as a backup with how fast she went from Owl to Matthias.  She also needs to realize that the majority of her followers are tweeners and like it or not to any youtuber, you are an infulencer to your younger viewers and you need to act responsibly. Sidenote, she left a sour taste in my mouth when she admitted she was an onision fan (red flag).  I see her as a conniving little shit yet says "Be nice to each other" as if that's her excuse to be an online idiot.  HER MOTHER, a real piece of work, she needs to stop coming to her GROWN daughter's defense, and I'm certain she's the reason she acts as irresponsible as she is and thinks life is a fairytale.  As soon as she was engaged to Matthias her mommy was arguing with people in the comments, she shouldn't have encouraged her daughter to get married so fast. The mother goes as far as to look for people commenting about owl and she responds about how unfunny and what a nobody he was, yet when the marriage ended and she was back with owl, suddenly she just spewed her venom at matthias (crazy b*tch)  It's so discomforting how she goes from one c*ck to another so quickly, try being single.  And I agree she has become a basic bitch, doing unboxings, reaction videos, reading hate comments, etc., get your own ideas like you used to.  She's made a post about owls gf he had after they broke up trying to be a typical passive aggressive twat trying to say she was copying her look, when they look quite different, and acted like a wounded animal that people were rallying around her (again mommy stepped in to fight the internet)  And back to her 'being mistreated for being goth' it comes with the territory, in one of her hate comment videos, she said she's glad she scares people....but then cries when she's refused entry, to any goth/alternative person out there, it's not going to kill you to turn your look down a notch.  So picture this if you will; her saying "Good that's the point I like that I scared you" to her crying saying "I don't know why this keeps happening" while leaving the museum.  She admitted to being "afraid of toothpaste" so she used children's toothpaste......and wondered why she had teeth shattering out of her mouth.  She needs a good punch upside the head, and it's scary that she has so many followers that she uses more as an echo chamber than a fanbase.  I tried watching her again and she barely uploads and they just turned into her gaining sympathy for her not wanting to upload.  She needs to take a few years off the internet, but she wants those paypigs though.  tl;dr, she's a crazy undisciplined spoiled brat who needs to grow up, and mommy needs to be put in a home.

Posted (edited)

Her momster accuses others of being attention seekers, but apparently her daughter is an exception to the rule. I agree with what the last user said. She definitely needs to grow the eff up and her mother needs to be put in a home.

She’s made a number of iffy posts, including one that is sounding like she’s seeking attention and another that sounds like she’s making excuses on why she isn’t online. I find it cringe worthy and makes me question why anyone would follow such an ungrateful, spoiled brat of a woman child who does nothing except whine and complain. This is a stark contrast to the woman we were first greeted with.

Source: Facebook and Twitter 

Your thoughts on her recent posts?

C3C9AA4A-8F51-4304-976C-CEBF544EAE10.png

F7153D1C-8CA7-42BC-A5D4-E4E912327859.png

51E96ACE-A353-45B1-AF58-CF4C25C0AF28.png

BCEF3760-D066-44E9-A2A0-A4B41639B0A0.png

F80DCD97-F402-43E5-A132-63E8DD3E9136.png

Edited by sb2017

Posted

Not really related to anything but she was recently in my city and I met her at a club. She was lovely in person but definityely seemed rather anxious around people, though i probabky would be too in a huge room fuul of strangers. But we spoke for a good ten or so minutes and she was very friendly, I felt kind of bad for harsh judgements I made in the past based on her online activities lol