• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dakota's Love Life

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I used ALL of my reputation on the comments in this topic...no regrets.

I ship it. A lot. I'm the sappy type and I feel like a great relationship would help her a lot and make her want to better herself/be more comfortable with herself/yadda yadda yadda 

Posted

I know this is some old news but i'm bringing back the subject about the 'possible relationship' Dakota had with actor Katono Taiko.

If i'm not wrong cause my japanese is still really poor...but on this site i found out, a gossip saying 'they ended their relationship because it got too exposed and fans found out that some of the clothes and a particular stuffed bear Dakota posted on her pics were gifts from his fans for him?'

CfUOh4SUMAA1s8l-e1471097725889.jpg23.17.23.png

So the gossip does confirm they were a couple?? If someone could translate it this gossip for us it would be amazing.

There are some social media posts on it too but i couldn't understand.

Here is the link -> http://geino-uwasa.com/男性芸能人/post-2864/

rumousrumousbf.png

Posted

I know this is some old news but i'm bringing back the subject about the 'possible relationship' Dakota had with actor Katono Taiko.

If i'm not wrong cause my japanese is still really poor...but on this site i found out, a gossip saying 'they ended their relationship because it got too exposed and fans found out that some of the clothes and a particular stuffed bear Dakota posted on her pics were gifts from his fans for him?'

Wow... how do you regift a gift . I'd be salty if my bf did that to me lol

Posted

CfUOh4SUMAA1s8l-e1471097725889.jpg23.17.23.png

So the gossip does confirm they were a couple?? If someone could translate it this gossip for us it would be amazing.

There are some social media posts on it too but i couldn't understand.

Here is the link -> http://geino-uwasa.com/男性芸能人/post-2864/

rumousrumousbf.png

:meowplz:I second this!! I really want to know what happened here!! Though the relationship might or might not be over, I wonder if this is why she was dropped from her last agency. 

Posted

I'm somewhat hoping it's actually all ok for koots? I know she's very hush hush on her life but I hope she has love or some good friends at least

Posted

So I checked out that gossip link and couldn't really understand it... But I found this other post on another website (never) but it's from 2015.

the post said that they witnessed the rumored boyfriend and dakota kissing in a Pachinko place in Roppongi. She was sitted on his lap, smoking a cigarette while kissing lol. Then the rest of the comment was about how the guy's image's ruined and other stuff that I can't understand. My Japanese really sucks so...

I took the pic from here

image.jpeg