• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Dakota's Love Life

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn that huge cat its so pretty! It kinda reminds me to Dakota in that picture, everything looks like it could be true...

Posted (edited)

A relationship between them could happen, however this so far is very unlikely. Use the same clothes does not mean much, since I'm also the type who buy identical things with my male idols have. :haiplz: I do not know, but if she's even dating, it would be good for her. However, I think in theory similar clothes looks more like a fangirl attitude or perhaps desperate someone trying to create more controversy around him to draw attention. After all, she now has a business, and needs a large base of possible attention. As for Kiki, I think if it's true, she's happy for his sister. I also believe that they still maintain friendship and often communicate. Sorry, but there is nothing that makes me think that they are brigades or something, after all, the lack of communication between them on social networks only proves that both are trying to ward off any drama from the past that will sink the Kota career at this time. The Ostrengas are smart.
Well, of course this is a personal opinion.

Sorry for my bad English! ^^

tumblr_n93hwl364h1th5k5so1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted (edited)

A relationship between them could happen, however this so far is very unlikely. Use the same clothes does not mean much, since I'm also the type who buy identical things with my male idols have. :haiplz: I do not know, but if she's even dating, it would be good for her. However, I think in theory similar clothes looks more like a fangirl attitude or perhaps desperate someone trying to create more controversy around him to draw attention. After all, she now has a business, and needs a large base of possible attention. As for Kiki, I think if it's true, she's happy for his sister. I also believe that they still maintain friendship and often communicate. Sorry, but there is nothing that makes me think that they are brigades or something, after all, the lack of communication between them on social networks only proves that both are trying to ward off any drama from the past that will sink the Kota career at this time. The Ostrengas are smart.

Sorry for mt bad English! ^^

tumblr_n93hwl364h1th5k5so1_500.gif

Do you couple up with your idols? First time ever heard of it  :derp:

My boyfriend and I couple up, even though for me it was super weird and just not my thing but after some time something I could finally accept. It kind of means "he/she is mine"  (maybe this is what they want to say by their clothing?) and that was the reason I was against it, because nobody "owns" me but after some time I just gave up, it's kind of cute and fun if you're interested in clothes.

Edited by Sunflowers
misspelling ya

Posted

Do you couple up with your idols? First time ever heard of it  :derp:

I have numerous matching clothing with my idols because I'm trash, so yeah, it's pretty common these days (especially in the KPOP fandom).

Posted

if she is dating him, good for her. he is a cutie. I am sure Kiki would be shitting her pants.

Posted (edited)

you couple up with your idols? First time ever heard of it  :derp:

Not that I'm a couple with my idols (I wish I could), but I really love having things similar to theirs. I will not be able to explain to you exactly how I feel when doing this, but it's great for pictures and really am not the one to do it. This is very common same. I do not know, but I thought as Kota is the type that follows very "trends", who knows she's not like myself and Gilme? :haiplz:

But you know, it was only just my thought.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

tumblr_n92zo8CWOE1thzjmbo1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted (edited)

Haha it's okay! I never had the thought of having similar clothes like someone else but I kind of went for the same make up style "scene/emo" as my idol when I as 11 until 14ish. So maybe it's the same.. but different :) It sounds really cute though!

I'm hoping more that they are actually are dating, it will spice up things for us in her thread :happee:

Not that I'm a couple with my idols (I wish I could), but I really love having things similar to theirs. I will not be able to explain to you exactly how I feel when doing this, but it's great for pictures and really am not the one to do it. This is very common same. I do not know, but I thought as Kota is the type that follows very "trends", who knows she's not like myself and Gilme? :haiplz:

But you know, it was only just my thought.

Edited by Sunflowers

Posted

Haha it's okay! I never had the thought of having similar clothes like someone else but I kind of went for the same make up style "scene/emo" as my idol when I as 11 until 14ish. So maybe it's the same.. but different :) It sounds really cute though!

I'm hoping more that they are actually are dating, it will spice up things for us in her thread :happee:

Haha I understand! Although I can not find anything that links directly Dakota with this model, although it is not my shipp, I think really a relationship between them would make this more lively topic. :megusta:  Let's wait to see what will be the position of Kota forward to rumors.

Posted

if she is dating him, good for her. he is a cutie. I am sure Kiki would be shitting her pants.

I would pay to see Kiki's reaction. I imagine she's sitting in Florida crying into her box of  vegan bonbons. "That should be me, I'm The Kiki Kannibal." She whispers through tears.

Posted

I tend to buy similar sweaters my male idols have worn. :x

And I agree with your opinion. By the way he is really cute!!!

Posted (edited)

oh here I was wondering if all that lesbian homophobia mess from the past was due to Koots actually being a bit bi or queer~ Whether for her image or not she never seemed to talk much or show interest in dudes? then again I'm sure someone here can prove me wrong as I am up to date on nothing.

Edited by minikitty

Posted

She talked about her type of guy before, in her book. I don't think she is a lesbian, she could have just been against it bc she was thought this way and many straight ppl think so. That doesn't mean she is a lesbian.

Posted

I would pay to see Kiki's reaction. I imagine she's sitting in Florida crying into her box of  vegan bonbons. "That should be me, I'm The Kiki Kannibal." She whispers through tears.

I just spit water on myself. Vegan bonbons, omfg.

She probably would be crying though, lets be real.

Posted

Oooor...

She didn't even know him or was thinking that the clothing he was wearing is cool , but then rumors started to spread and she just played along.

Posted

She talked about her type of guy before, in her book. I don't think she is a lesbian, she could have just been against it bc she was thought this way and many straight ppl think so. That doesn't mean she is a lesbian.

By "in her book" do you mean that magazine thing about her that came out awhile ago? I've seen nothing of it online except pictures so I wouldn't know ;_;