• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

isabella fiori

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i honestly can't judge if this deserves a thread but that's exactly why i'm bringing it up. 

isabella fiori

famous on instagram and makes youtube videos.

i found out about her on twitter. i can't remember what the account was but it was kinda like an account dedicated to "online baddies". 

she's very breath taking at first glance but overtime, i noticed how flat(?) her pictures look. i kinda brushed it off though. i got very excited when i found out she has a youtube channel too because wow!!! i can finally know her beauty secrets. 

it went dowhill from there though.

first two pics are the ones on the twitter account where i found her.

3rd pic is her first ever makeup tutorial.

4th & 5th are screenshots from a video and the last pic is a selfie promoting the same video.

i know for sure she photoshops her jaw to make them look slimmer and "egg" shaped, slims down her nose, and i think she enlarges her irises too. i know it's just the amount of makeup too and i'm not mad about that. i personally wear full makeup (as in complete products but not full glam) on a daily basis and only enough to make me look presentable. the way she edits and tweaks her pics are so subtle and decently done but i just really can't help but feel somewhat betrayed. no famous person on the internet is really 100% real after all.

what do you think?

(i'll drop this topic if you guys think she doesn't deserve a thread and i won't be butthurt about it. i promise)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by quickshine
i screenshotted thru instagram without editing the pic and i realized my profile picture was showing in the bottom right corner. wow! i'm actually a real person lmao

Posted

Eh. She's a pretty girl and I like looking at her face, but her makeup tutorials are uninspired and repetitive. If she does edit her photos, I don't notice at all lolol

Posted (edited)

I used to follow her Instagram as I thought she's so pretty but all her photos are the same. I agree she looks different in her videos, more rounded but I dont think her chances are that drastic. If I saw her on the street I would think she looks like her photos enough, but nothing is double take.

her video looks are all the same. Nothing creative.

Edited by Whythesurgery

Posted

I used to follow her on Instagram too! But I got bored of her face cause there's nothing new... I think she just uses Camera 360 or factunes her selfies to make them smoother.. just like any other Instagram Girls, nothing special haha :D

Posted

I remember coming across her and finding her gorgeous 😭 I still think so of course and I like her makeup, but I agree she's boring. I was just fascinated that she was kinda a Mila Kunis lookalike. I had her on snapchat but I had to delete her because she had like 30 minute snapchats just looking at herself and ranting about the dumbest shit.

This is probably rude but I hate her voice. If I watch any of her videos/tutorials, it has to be muted. 😬