• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Can a mod check their IPs or something?

It's really hard to believe that people would come out of nowhere to talk shit or to defend luna and especially to make accounts here to talk shit/defend her. Not to mention that both are very new accounts, one made 3 hours ago and the other just an hour ago.

Omg please. This whole thread smells really fishy, please some mod check the IPs!

If they are actually friends that really sucks but they dont seem anything alike

I think the only thing that links them together is that the colors / filters of their photos are very much alike. I still think that her filters are inspired by what ahri used OR maybe the other way around as they look very very similiar.

Still, i am unable to find any drama on luna's ig page. If people come here to claim she is rude or anything, please provide ANY kind of proof, otherwise it is just really pointless.

Posted

The whole time I was looking through this thread I was expecting to see a johndoe post saying all these new accounts are the same person. 

From what I can see, this chick is basic and just another "trash weeb waifu luv my yaoi bois UNDERTALE TRASH 0//////0" type of accounts who has a lot of followers. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a selfpost.

Posted

The accounts all seem to type the same way too. Hopefully mods can check the ips because I never even heard of this girl before today and even on bigger threads like Jnigri or Bonbon there are less white knights and "new" accounts finding out about it than this!

Posted

I quickly made this account to say a few things on Lunakoto. And no I am not Luna, we have completely different area codes and IP addresses. My IP is 175.33.45.9 if you want to look that up go ahead, just don't go walking to my house or start stalking me. I'm not here to start shit I'm just here to clear things up.

• Luna knows about the pull threads, but I don't know if they found it themselves or someone else told them.
  • The only claims of Luna being racist, being rude, or being mean that I have ever seen are on this thread. There is not enough evidence to back up what these people are saying. And there is nothing on any of their social medias that points to them being mean, or racist.
  • I'm pretty sure that Luna isn't friends with Ahri, they were friends in the past but they never talk about each other now. I haven't seen them talk about Ahri at all, and I'm pretty sure neither of them follow each other on Instagram.
  • I don't believe that Luna has posted shit about them self on pull, from my experience with them and what I have personally seen, I'm pretty sure they are smart enough to know that spreading shit about yourself for attention is stupid.
  • They aren't a koreaboo or weeaboo. They have never expressed that they want to be Japanese or Korean, or ever claimed that they are. And they have never used shitty google translate to 'be Asian'. Their anime-like appearance is just for cosplay, not for trying to be another race.
  • They aren't copying Anzuu, some of their looks are inspired by her, but Luna has been doing 'dolly' makeup long before Anzuu.
  • They don't buy cosplays and pretend they made them, They almost always credit who made the costumes. With some cosplays they buy some parts of the costume and then make the rest, and forget to credit where they got the commissioned parts of the costume, but they are scatter-brained and have ADHD so it doesn't surprise me when they forget.

Basically the only reason they ended up here is because of baseless lies, there is no distinctive proof of them being an asshole. Anything about Luna being rude, or racist, or anything about them being shitty to others at all is most likely untrue. Do research before you start believing what someone says. Heck even do research on what I said too, maybe it will help in exposing frauds and liars on this site.

Posted

I quickly made this account to say a few things on Lunakoto. And no I am not Luna, we have completely different area codes and IP addresses. My IP is 175.33.45.9 if you want to look that up go ahead, just don't go walking to my house or start stalking me. I'm not here to start shit I'm just here to clear things up.

• Luna knows about the pull threads, but I don't know if they found it themselves or someone else told them.
  • The only claims of Luna being racist, being rude, or being mean that I have ever seen are on this thread. There is not enough evidence to back up what these people are saying. And there is nothing on any of their social medias that points to them being mean, or racist.
  • I'm pretty sure that Luna isn't friends with Ahri, they were friends in the past but they never talk about each other now. I haven't seen them talk about Ahri at all, and I'm pretty sure neither of them follow each other on Instagram.
  • I don't believe that Luna has posted shit about them self on pull, from my experience with them and what I have personally seen, I'm pretty sure they are smart enough to know that spreading shit about yourself for attention is stupid.
  • They aren't a koreaboo or weeaboo. They have never expressed that they want to be Japanese or Korean, or ever claimed that they are. And they have never used shitty google translate to 'be Asian'. Their anime-like appearance is just for cosplay, not for trying to be another race.
  • They aren't copying Anzuu, some of their looks are inspired by her, but Luna has been doing 'dolly' makeup long before Anzuu.
  • They don't buy cosplays and pretend they made them, They almost always credit who made the costumes. With some cosplays they buy some parts of the costume and then make the rest, and forget to credit where they got the commissioned parts of the costume, but they are scatter-brained and have ADHD so it doesn't surprise me when they forget.

Basically the only reason they ended up here is because of baseless lies, there is no distinctive proof of them being an asshole. Anything about Luna being rude, or racist, or anything about them being shitty to others at all is most likely untrue. Do research before you start believing what someone says. Heck even do research on what I said too, maybe it will help in exposing frauds and liars on this site.

um so i'm gonna need proof of all of this...

she found out about PULL through Ahripop/Skyleigh because Skyleigh has had a thread since the original PULL.

the person that called her racist didn't have any proof she's racist either, so that claim was dismissed. besides, people are different in their private lives than their public ones and don't always show their private side in public, so we'll never know if she actually says rude or racist things.

before Ahri basically self-destructed and deleted everything, she and Luna were following each other. Luna was one of Ahri's "waifus". 

again, this can't be proven

did anyone in this thread even say that Luna is trying to be Asian...

she literally said she was inspired by Anzujaamu...

lol what is this... this is like pure speculation. also she does buy costumes and is sponsored by cosplaysky iirc

Posted

she found out about PULL through Ahripop/Skyleigh because Skyleigh has had a thread since the original PULL.

the person that called her racist didn't have any proof she's racist either, so that claim was dismissed. besides, people are different in their private lives than their public ones and don't always show their private side in public, so we'll never know if she actually says rude or racist things.

before Ahri basically self-destructed and deleted everything, she and Luna were following each other. Luna was one of Ahri's "waifus". 

lol what is this... this is like pure speculation. also she does buy costumes and is sponsored by cosplaysky iirc

Erm, you are just repeating what she said, and formulate it differently; how are some of these proofing?

Luna got inspired by one look by Anxuu, which was pretty half-assed anyways, and that is all.. WK here say that she didn't want to copy, but rather she used same elements from Anzu to create one look by her. '' She literally said she was inspired by Anzujaamu..'' this is literally the same, how does this add up to the discussion/''proofing''

wk says that there is no proof her being racist, you say the claims don't have any proof anyways

??? i don't see the puff puff proof 

Posted

Posted (edited)

So basically:

- baseless whiteknighting that is about as factually correct as the speculations on this thread because there's no proof

- baseless whiteknighting that is about as factually correct as the speculations on this thread because there's no proof

Thanks for shitting up so many threads with your proofless whiteknighting in Online Personalities, it's really bloody appreciated. 

No one cares if the people discussed here are your precious senpai-chans, and repeatedly trying to defend them with complete bullshit and needlessly bumping dead threads (which makes it WORSE for the person being discussed, by the way) just makes people think worse about the person you're trying to whiteknight.

Like now, I feel like Lunakoto really is hiding something. Otherwise, why would this be posted in such a rude and defensive manner?

Edited by Wadanohara

Posted

So basically:

Thanks for shitting up so many threads with your proofless whiteknighting in Online Personalities, it's really bloody appreciated. 

No one cares if the people discussed here are your precious senpai-chans, and repeatedly trying to defend them with complete bullshit and needlessly bumping dead threads (which makes it WORSE for the person being discussed, by the way) just makes people think worse about the person you're trying to whiteknight.

Like now, I feel like Lunakoto really is hiding something. Otherwise, why would this be posted in such a rude and defensive manner?

I commented as soon as I heard people were saying shit about Luna, I had no idea the thread was dead. Iv'e been on here for not even 2 days. When people spread untrue rumors I address them, I wish I could actually gather more information, but I can't access anything to do that. Iv'e finished my forensic investigation studies this year, so I'm not aloud in the lab, all the stuff for ethical hacking is in there, so I literally can't do anything. And I can't really do much on an outdated Thinkpad laptop that still runs on windows 8, that I'm genuinely surprised even works. Even if i barely knew Luna, if I thought something was false, I would do research and find out if it's true if I was currently able to. It's not that I'm defending her because she is my 'precious senpai', I'm defending her because literally the only place Iv'e heard these claims are here. If it was an actual issue it would have been addressed in more places than here. And there aren't even enough claims against her to be valid. But people are still linking people to this thread. And it's really ticking me off that people are still trying to spread this. When multiple people have actually proved it's false on links to the thread with screenshots etc.  

Posted

Erm, you are just repeating what she said, and formulate it differently; how are some of these proofing?

Luna got inspired by one look by Anxuu, which was pretty half-assed anyways, and that is all.. WK here say that she didn't want to copy, but rather she used same elements from Anzu to create one look by her. '' She literally said she was inspired by Anzujaamu..'' this is literally the same, how does this add up to the discussion/''proofing''

wk says that there is no proof her being racist, you say the claims don't have any proof anyways

??? i don't see the puff puff proof 

I never said any of that was "puff puff proof"... All I said is that neither side has enough evidence to back up their claims.

Posted

Oh jeez. This chick. My friend has so much beef with her and has screenshots to prove it if you guys want them. Luna likes to act like "uwu I'm here because I love doing what I do!!" when in reality she's trying to win back her ex after he broke up with her and that he became friends with his other ex (my friend).

She has the same puddingkanin thing where she'll cosplay/costest characters she doesn't even know much about, eespecially Fire Emblem/ Love Live.

Posted

Oh jeez. This chick. My friend has so much beef with her and has screenshots to prove it if you guys want them. Luna likes to act like "uwu I'm here because I love doing what I do!!" when in reality she's trying to win back her ex after he broke up with her and that he became friends with his other ex (my friend).

She has the same puddingkanin thing where she'll cosplay/costest characters she doesn't even know much about, eespecially Fire Emblem/ Love Live.

post screenshots plz

i can believe the thing about not knowing much about FE characters since there's so many of them across all the games, but LL is harder to believe since there's only 9 of them and they're all based around a specific personality. 

Posted

SCREENSHOTS PLS 

Posted

Someone with better detective skills than I should go dig up whatever dirt she's got tucked away...These new accounts are too convenient!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Agent Ryder