• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

So, there's a girl with 30k followers on instagram, which I don't understand since all her pictures are shit quality selfies with the same filter. I've heard that shes rude in person, does anyone have any stories? 

luna.png

Posted (edited)

It's easy to gain 30k if you post consistently and use the right tags. 

Never heard of her being rude but she is/was friends with Ahripop. 

Edited by AnzuTakamaki

Posted

Irl friend with her here

Long before she ever had 30k

If she's rude then boy someone must think being a sweetheart and general nerdiness is rude lol

This person will start dancing like an idiot to the dumbest song like she's just out to have a good time and enjoy people the fact that she's been posted on this site is laughable 

Posted

Irl friend with her here

Long before she ever had 30k

If she's rude then boy someone must think being a sweetheart and general nerdiness is rude lol

This person will start dancing like an idiot to the dumbest song like she's just out to have a good time and enjoy people the fact that she's been posted on this site is laughable 

well she was posted in "online personalities" which is like general interesting people instead of under "little snowflakes" so...

Posted

well she was posted in "online personalities" which is like general interesting people instead of under "little snowflakes" so...

I realize that thanks. However the fact that this thread exists is funny because you're not going to find any receipts of her being rude so you're wasting your time. 

We're done here, goodbye. 

Literally the only thing you had to offer is being jealous of her follower count, insulting her phone's camera (it's a galaxy btw, pretty great cameras actually), and that you heard she's rude. 

You heard. From who? 

Get out of here with that mess. 

I'm not replying anymore, this site is trash

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Agent Ryder
Reasons

Posted

Um no, she's fucking rude. That's all I'm going to say. 

You should at least say what she did, if you're going to call her rude 

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Agent Ryder

Posted (edited)

I've been seeing her around a lot oh instagram, I think she is very cute.

but she isnt that interesting, seems like just another anzu wannabe

Screenshot_2016-04-13-10-44-59-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2016-04-13-10-45-47-1.thumb.p

Edited by Kanra

Posted

This is her without makeup apparently

it kind of looks like she put black/gray eyeshadow under her eyes :Alpacaconfused: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

This is her without makeup apparently

it kind of looks like she put black/gray eyeshadow under her eyes :Alpacaconfused: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"No makeup"

but she colored her eyebrows that turquoise color... That counts as makeup too! :alpacabored:

Posted

"No makeup"

but she colored her eyebrows that turquoise color... That counts as makeup too! :alpacabored:

Well, at least she says that. She points out, that she drew them on because she doesn't have any.

Posted

I realize that thanks. However the fact that this thread exists is funny because you're not going to find any receipts of her being rude so you're wasting your time. 

Literally the only thing you had to offer is being jealous of her follower count, insulting her phone's camera (it's a galaxy btw, pretty great cameras actually), and that you heard she's rude. 

You heard. From who? 

i understand you're frustrated about this thread but you are only making this worse for your friend. Looking at her and her page, all I see is another generic koreaboo/weeb with little personality outside of "tumblr animu elf goddess". This thread have died in a matter of days. But every single time a friend comes in to defend it makes some members annoyed and relentless. 

Posted

You heard. From who? 

If this website is trash why the hell are you on it in the first place? I've heard from several people she's rude, just wanted to know if other people have too. 

Posted

If this website is trash why the hell are you on it in the first place? I've heard from several people she's rude, just wanted to know if other people have too. 

do you have any dirt? Any screenshots or proof?

Honestly she doesn't say anything too cringe-y on her instagram. The way she types makes her sound like an out-of-touch mom but thats it