• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Tobuscus (Toby Turner)

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh wow, I didn't think I'd see a thread on Tobuscus in 2019. I thought he'd fade into obscurity by now after all that happened.

slightly ot;

I remember the same day that the April's accusations were making huge waves, I got a lengthy text conversation and a skype call from a friend who met and hung out with Tobuscus a year or so before because she was a huge fan of his. She was completely shaken up and in disbelief that she (she was around 15 years old at the time) hung out with a rapist.

She brought up how Toby was a different person off camera. Unsurprising, I know, but she said that he was hyper and kind of all over the place like you'd see in his videos, but whenever the conversation topic switched to something else, he would tune out or get frustrated. So, my friend was compelled to keep talking about him so that he would stay in high spirits. She said maybe it was his ADHD making him behave that way, but she told me he was self-centered. 

I dunno if this really contributes anything to the thread, I just felt like adding my two cents after seeing Phil's video on the situation. When he said something like "Toby makes you feel special" I thought "No, Toby is the one who wants to feel like the world revolves around him."

Posted

So glad to not be a fan of his after his situation, I used to love his videos when I was 11.

Posted (edited)

So glad to not be a fan of his after his situation, I used to love his videos when I was 11.

Same, me and my niece who was a toddler back then used to love watching his content.

It kinda frustrates me nowadays that whenever I see a recent video on him (not by Toby himself), the comment section becomes toxic immediately because of his fans. It's always "where's the proof?? oh wait, there's none, cause she decided to go on tumblr, not go to the police so that invalidates her" uhm, it's not just April? If you research on this subject, you'll see that he did enough shit to be able to be registered as sex offender?? You know, like indecent exposure...

Youtube community scares me at times. At least he's not that big anymore as he used to be.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

I'm so confused, so many stories.

skinny-legend3.jpg

Posted

Looks like Toby put out a new vid 

he looks like shit

Posted

Looks like Toby put out a new vid 

he looks like shit

Holy crap this was JUST recommended to me last night. I agree he looks awful, I can't tell if he's worn out/hungover or what but he aged a LOT. Look at his under eyes, he's only 34 but dang I guess drugs really speed up the aging process.

Posted

Yikes I thought this guy died out, can't believe he made a new vid

Posted

he's too cringe now, and the gameplay videos he does with his scene girlfriend are so awkward lol

Posted

Posted

he's too creepy. Ive heard horror stories about him. 

Posted

dead behind the eyes and fried brain, sorry to this man.

Posted

dead behind the eyes and fried brain, sorry to this man.

Hes trying to get back the fame he had in 2012 and plus all the drugs he did kinda fucked him up too 

The fact that he even wants to come back to youtube after what happen to him is a ballsy move but still you can tell nobody cares and he knows it.

Posted

If you guys didn't mention he was 34, I'd assumed he'd be mid-40s. He really let himself go, don't even think professional help will fix that either...