• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Jvloggers general discussion thread

2228 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys have any suggestions for jvloggers at the moment? I'm really looking for smaller one, not those with a 100.000 followers.

I find Erica (though she is already getting a lot of views) and Ozzy pretty cool. Recently I have checked out Sharla's friends Greg and Nicole, but both are rather boring. Or let's say, their content is rather boring, while I kinda like them personality-wise..

What about this guy?  He's pretty small (around 600 subs) but he uses some pretty nice quality videos and very good editing.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSff8EOXCu3t7r0AJX3pD2Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

Posted

I posted a while back some links to new vloggers I know of.  It should only be one or two pages back.  

Yes, I saw that. But sadly the links don't work :-/ I found one of them via youtube search though!

What about this guy?  He's pretty small (around 600 subs) but he uses some pretty nice quality videos and very good editing.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSff8EOXCu3t7r0AJX3pD2Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

Cool! Thank you <3

Posted

Did you try copying and pasting the links into the browser?  If that doesn't work ill try again and link a video instead of their channels.

Posted

Did you try copying and pasting the links into the browser?  If that doesn't work ill try again and link a video instead of their channels.

:D Why didn't I think of that myself?  Thank you! It worked that way ^^

Posted

Do you guys have any suggestions for jvloggers at the moment? I'm really looking for smaller one, not those with a 100.000 followers.

I find Erica (though she is already getting a lot of views) and Ozzy pretty cool. Recently I have checked out Sharla's friends Greg and Nicole, but both are rather boring. Or let's say, their content is rather boring, while I kinda like them personality-wise..

There's Kemushichan. The channel is a bit different due to it really seems to focus on learning Japanese and being in college in Japan. I was going to recommend LeSweetPea until I realized she had the same cut and cry content like everyone else.

Posted

I've been watching a lot of Paolo From Tokyo

and TabiEats.

Posted

There's Kemushichan. The channel is a bit different due to it really seems to focus on learning Japanese and being in college in Japan. I was going to recommend LeSweetPea until I realized she had the same cut and cry content like everyone else.

Loretta/kemushichan is great. One of the only ones I watch anymore simply because I actually like her. She's much more mature than any of the others and definitely has a real focus on school and studying, which I find enjoyable. Plus she puts lots of effort into making her vlogs look nice.

Posted

Tokyo lens makes very high quality videos, and he shows a lot around Tokyo. I only found him recently through sharla. He was in her most recent vlog and was the only thing that made her video interesting xD https://youtu.be/w0A1YYLzfR0

Posted

Anybody else feel like the jvlogger community isnt the same? So many people have fallen off the radar or have left Japan. The ones that remain before JVlogGate are all pretty boring in my opinion. People like Taylor B, Mimei, et al. Their videos just seem sloppy and formulaic. I missed the thrill of jvloggers doing stuff together because it created a competitive undertone which resulted in better content. 

Posted

Not sure if you guys also follow the kvloggers thread, but they mentioned a jvlogger there. i figured i would bring him up here since he's like... unbelievable lol. his channel is called hiding in my room. from what i can gather, he's half japanese and living in japan, but was born in the uk. i assume he speaks japanese but i'm not sure. literally all he talks about is banging girls and is dick is infected right now (lmao?) so he's been making vlogs about that. be warned tho he's really detailed so i wouldn't watch his videos while like...eating food...

does anyone know anything about him? is he for real lol? 

Posted

Not sure if you guys also follow the kvloggers thread, but they mentioned a jvlogger there. i figured i would bring him up here since he's like... unbelievable lol. his channel is called hiding in my room. from what i can gather, he's half japanese and living in japan, but was born in the uk. i assume he speaks japanese but i'm not sure. literally all he talks about is banging girls and is dick is infected right now (lmao?) so he's been making vlogs about that. be warned tho he's really detailed so i wouldn't watch his videos while like...eating food...

I am super addicted to this guys channel.  He is a 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 British and 100% brutally honest.  Watching his channel is like watching a car crash.

Posted

I am super addicted to this guys channel.  He is a 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 British and 100% brutally honest.  Watching his channel is like watching a car crash.

Okay. no. He's half Malaysian, doesn't live in Japan (just goes there for a couple of months to meet Japanese women), he lives in the UK and yeah... he IS real. 

Posted

Yay more “fans” of Daniel. :haiplz: 

He is so over the top that it is hard to believe everything is a 100% real, but a good chunk seems to be. I’m still sad his channel is too small for his own thread, but I guess it would get repetitive anyway. 

Posted (edited)

Yay more “fans” of Daniel. :haiplz: 

He is so over the top that it is hard to believe everything is a 100% real, but a good chunk seems to be. I’m still sad his channel is too small for his own thread, but I guess it would get repetitive anyway. 

I think it would be hard to have a thread on him because he isn't out there being a phony.  He seems just to let it all hang out.  He's not really a liar in any capacity - at least I don't think so which is kind of what makes him so intriguing.

Edited by kanadajinganai

Posted

I think it would be hard to have a thread on him because he isn't out there being a phony.  He seems just to let it all hang out.  He's not really a liar in any capacity - at least I don't think so which is kind of what makes him so intriguing.

For the ‘online personalities’ category you don’t really need any of that. But as I said his channel is too small anyway so this is kind of pointless and it would be more of the same and probably die down super fast. I still find him entertaining... in the ‘watching a train wreck’ kind of way... What can I say, I like secondhand embarrassment and extreme cringe-fests. :alpacasad: