• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Jvloggers general discussion thread

2222 posts in this topic

Posted

how can she be like that? the person who talked about their friendship here clearly stated they werent close anymore...so how can she say she won't talk to them again. playing the victim card is definitely annoying sommetimes especially when they are the ones at fault. why wouldnt she clear the truth about her ex instead of gaining sympathy and comfort. I believe the person who talked her more than her

Posted (edited)

When I said people who act like Japan has healed them, I was mostly referring to other ALTs from the JET program I'm a part of. A lot of them make videos about Japan and most of them act like Japan is some magical place that cures any ailment.  There was one girl that used to be called Kara in Japan (edit! I just checked, and she has deleted her channel) that always talked about Japan like that, and even had a video talking about how going to Japanese gardens heals your body and soul.  I think she was trying to promote Zen but she didn't do enough research and it really came off as "only in Japan".  

I love Japan as much as the next person, but a lot of vloggers take it to an unhealthy obsession. 

Edited by Nonamesan
Adding info

Posted (edited)

"A hate site"  ik this site has a few bad apples and the simplykenna thread is a mess but overall the people we discuss give us valid reasons to dislike them by being messy/saying problematic shit as people with enough influence.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

Girl, I have known Kelly since Jr. High and all of this is so wrong. I am laughing! First of all, her ex cheated on her with a girl and he admitted it in screenshot texts she sent me which allowed her to move on so w/e he is saying to you is BS. And the fact that you literally are acting like she made up her illness even tho she went to clinics and is on meds is insane to me. I can't believe you took so much negative energy to sit and write this. I am Kellys best friend and this whole post was all lies....you guys seriously can't know a person that you have never spent enough time with to understand. seems like you have a lot of mental issues as well from how much anger you have. Nobody else seems to have issues with her so that's strange....hmmm. Knowing Kelly for more than 10 years beats your 2 years.

I have messages upon messages that I could share but I'm not going to do that because they are private and I just needed to share my side of things. As I stated, I'm not friends with her anymore because I felt used and it was draining to be constantly used as a therapist or whatever she considered me. Maybe at some point early on she considered me a friend but I turned into someone she only went to to complain or ask for favors. 

Sure you can be best friends with someone for years, but your best friend might treat others differently. None of what I said was a lie but my experiences with her. I never said she didn't go to those clinics and I never said she made up her illnesses, but she let's her anxiety really take over and blow things and situations WAY out of proportion. She knew for a long time about my health issues, both mental and physical,  and never once reached out to ask how I was doing. (We worked together and I had to quit because the job was quite literally making me suicidal, and the response I got was 'aw man that sucks'.)

I'm not angry at all. I was angry with her for a very very long time because of how she treated me and when I tried calling her out on her behavior she said I was attacking her and made herself out to be the victim. But I let that go. No need to try and insult me by saying I have mental issues, I do (it's clinical depression and anxiety btw  :) ).

But anyway I'm not going to sugarcoat my experiences with her or lie (because I don't need to lie). Just because no one else has come out and said they have a problem with her doesn't negate my experience. Just means those people haven't said anything. So if you don't want to believe me, that's fine. I know what I experienced, what I was involved in and what I see. 

(And in regards to the ex-ldboyfriend situation, she involved me directly by having me talk to him on multiple occassions, and I even talked to him after the fact to get his side. I've heard both sides of the story and they were both in the wrong for various reasons) 

Anyway, I hope you guys have a pleasant day :) living without negativity feels great. 

Posted

Just watching a video of hers is exhausting to the point I have no doubts she could be a dementor in real life. So no worries - nobody here is doubting you, especially not after her emo hate site tweet.

Posted

I just wanted to add too, the reason I even originally put my experience down is because I knew she would take notice of this and respond in some way. Like I said in my previous posts, I've tried talking to her about this several times in private but she either ignores it or says I'm attacking her.

I wanted her to take notice and approach me directly to ask why I posted that or at least put herself in my shoes and think 'wow my friend is really upset at me. Maybe I did something that hurt her and didn't realize it. I should talk to her directly to find out why she felt the need to do this publically.' If my friend had done something similar, I would have approached them privately to find out what was wrong. Not ignore the situation and pretend like it has nothing to do with me or just assume they're hating on me for no reason.

Since she deleted her response tweet (the extremely unhelpful and immature 'ok Tati lol') I can't show my full responses to it. My first response isn't there because it was deleted before she deleted hers, essentially 'How is this helpful??' In response to hers. But she obviously never cared about our friendship like she said she did. She has since blocked me so whatever, not mourning whatever our relationship was. 

Screenshot_20190523-095755.png

Screenshot_20190523-092446.png

Posted

I just wanted to add too, the reason I even originally put my experience down is because I knew she would take notice of this and respond in some way. Like I said in my previous posts, I've tried talking to her about this several times in private but she either ignores it or says I'm attacking her.

I wanted her to take notice and approach me directly to ask why I posted that or at least put herself in my shoes and think 'wow my friend is really upset at me. Maybe I did something that hurt her and didn't realize it. I should talk to her directly to find out why she felt the need to do this publically.' If my friend had done something similar, I would have approached them privately to find out what was wrong. Not ignore the situation and pretend like it has nothing to do with me or just assume they're hating on me for no reason.

Since she deleted her response tweet (the extremely unhelpful and immature 'ok Tati lol') I can't show my full responses to it. My first response isn't there because it was deleted before she deleted hers, essentially 'How is this helpful??' In response to hers. But she obviously never cared about our friendship like she said she did. She has since blocked me so whatever, not mourning whatever our relationship was. 

Screenshot_20190523-095755.png

Screenshot_20190523-092446.png

Wow and she did it on Twitter instead of a dm.

I mean your post was anonymous on a gossip site while she straight out went for ya.

Posted

I'm getting serious Mira vibes when she tweets "hate site".  I don't think she's full Mira but definitely a level 8 crazy.  All her "medical" issues combined with her LD relationship makes her prime spinster material.  It's almost like she's sad that she's physically healthy.

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.09.57 PM.png

Posted

I'm getting serious Mira vibes when she tweets "hate site".  I don't think she's full Mira but definitely a level 8 crazy.  All her "medical" issues combined with her LD relationship makes her prime spinster material.  It's almost like she's sad that she's physically healthy.

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.09.57 PM.png

It's more why address it on social media looking for support.

Your friend maybe deal with it in private instead of sub tweeting?

Posted

How about someone makes a Lyz Kelly thread because it looks like there is a lot more to discuss and it's taken over the Jvlogger thread. Just pm and I'll move it the online personalities. 

I always found the most toxic people were the ones that publicly go on and on about "How we need to love one another and not spread hate".  Their real meaning is "Don't complain about me and anything I do".  

I've seen Lyz use her social media to complain many times about others. She had a You Tube video giving her side of things in her break up or her former jobs. She doesn't name them. They know who they are. They can hear what she's saying. She says don't spread negativity, yet takes to You Tube and social media to talk about how these people who hurt her. Which is fine. I honestly don't have a problem with her sharing. 

What I don't like is how she responds to people complaining about how she hurt or upset them. It's all "that was not my intention" and "they're a hater". 

She's talked so much in her videos about being hurt by others. She shared her side. Other people can't share their stories about her without being dubbed haters?  

Saying any negativity is "attacking" and "hate" is silly. You're asking fans for money and to support your channel. Don't fans have a right to decide if you're someone they want to do that for? 

Posted

I used to enjoy some of Lyz’s older videos but now I agree with the above posters. She’s a dementor in real life.

It got boring after her complaining multiple times in her videos that she cant date Japanese guys or “needs a man”. Now that and her constant talk about healing herself and unqualified health advice made me unsubscribe. The cancer post was the breaking point for me.

@FreshSalad I agree, it’s always the people who overcompensate with positive posts about loving everyone that are hiding their true persona. I think that she used to do videos with YouTubers like Sharla and Rachel and Jun but where are they now? She jumps from clique to clique and it makes me wonder why her relationships don’t last. 

Posted

Isnt Lyzkelly engaged to a Japanese-American guy? LDR and then first time meeting then he proposed. And then they made a video for the announcement and said "we dont care what you think, blah blah blah"

Cant wait for the divorce video HAHAHA! LOL! 😂

Posted

Does it not bother anyone that two of these accounts in this thread are the same person who outed her? No, sorry hun I’m not Kelly but I’m closer to her and always have been than you ever were. I love the community and will never say a single bad word about them cause I know the truth instead of speculating.

I love how you like to make up drama. Also does it not make anyone cringe that this person is friends with an ex and said she is 100% at fault and knows the truth when this person wasn’t a part of this relationship? Of course her ex with tell bunny that Kelly is at fault. Bunny doesn’t even know him. Also, Kelly made a mistake on Instagram and apologized and fixed it. Does it not make ppl wonder why bunny and (I’ll let you guess the second sock puppet account) is the ONlY person to have an issue with Kelly? When I talked to her apparently your fb posts were pretty nasty toward others and spiteful. She also told me her ex is now in a relationship with the girl she thought her ex cheated on her with from the time they dated. Is this not true?

Girl, the fact you act like you know her (which apparently you guys hung out like a handful of times since meeting) is troubling to me. Plus you went as low as to spread lies just cause you’re upset for the dumbest reason from what I heard. And now you’re messaging all her friends to!! Wow! Crazy much? She said you brought up drama between her and Toph from three years ago to tear her down further. And he shut you down. I am laughing.

You need to try focusing on your health if you do have what you have. Instead of worrying about destroying someone else. I hope your second account on here and bunny both find peace someday. But not gonna lie, even tho Kelly hates me on this site I’m sitting here laughing at all the untrue crap you said and watching PULL fall for it and assume. I’m glad nobody else is doing this to her. For now, to make Kelly feel better I am gonna peace out for a bit.

Do yourself a favor and quit talking to other ppls exes and grow up cause how old are you??

Posted

Does it not bother anyone that two of these accounts in this thread are the same person who outed her? No, sorry hun I’m not Kelly but I’m closer to her and always have been than you ever were. I love the community and will never say a single bad word about them cause I know the truth instead of speculating.

I love how you like to make up drama. Also does it not make anyone cringe that this person is friends with an ex and said she is 100% at fault and knows the truth when this person wasn’t a part of this relationship? Of course her ex with tell bunny that Kelly is at fault. Bunny doesn’t even know him. Also, Kelly made a mistake on Instagram and apologized and fixed it. Does it not make ppl wonder why bunny and (I’ll let you guess the second sock puppet account) is the ONlY person to have an issue with Kelly? When I talked to her apparently your fb posts were pretty nasty toward others and spiteful. She also told me her ex is now in a relationship with the girl she thought her ex cheated on her with from the time they dated. Is this not true?

Girl, the fact you act like you know her (which apparently you guys hung out like a handful of times since meeting) is troubling to me. Plus you went as low as to spread lies just cause you’re upset for the dumbest reason from what I heard. And now you’re messaging all her friends to!! Wow! Crazy much? She said you brought up drama between her and Toph from three years ago to tear her down further. And he shut you down. I am laughing.

You need to try focusing on your health if you do have what you have. Instead of worrying about destroying someone else. I hope your second account on here and bunny both find peace someday. But not gonna lie, even tho Kelly hates me on this site I’m sitting here laughing at all the untrue crap you said and watching PULL fall for it and assume. I’m glad nobody else is doing this to her. For now, to make Kelly feel better I am gonna peace out for a bit.

Do yourself a favor and quit talking to other ppls exes and grow up cause how old are you??

Hi Kelly.

Not a good look girl.

Posted

The Lyz thread is finished and in Online Personalities. It looks great. Thanks to the users who put it together. Please continue any discussions of her channel there. I'm reposting the link