• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Jvloggers general discussion thread

2228 posts in this topic

Posted

Victor's video is just rambling but like everyone's said, the James Charles thing shows us that fame gets to people. 

Posted

I think ive only watched a few of his vids and they give off a very...old man rambling at the sky vibe. 

I used to turn on his videos so I could fall asleep better. I dont remember much of what he talks about because of that.

Posted

I used to turn on his videos so I could fall asleep better. I dont remember much of what he talks about because of that.

🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂 savage

Posted (edited)

Edited by What-hotsauce
i mixed things up

Posted (edited)

I cringe at the possibility of Sharla and Chris narrative being true or relatively genuine. It was mentioned on her thread that Chris is gay or something and Sharla has been out of a break up/divorce. It would be too fishy if she moved too fast after how she showed it affected her? idk what to expect though. 

Chris Broad is gay? I didn't see that. Would be news to me. I saw he and his girlfriend broke up recently.

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

I cringe at the possibility of Sharla and Chris narrative being true or relatively genuine. It was mentioned on her thread that Chris is gay or something and Sharla has been out of a break up/divorce. It would be too fishy if she moved too fast after how she showed it affected her? idk what to expect though. 

Could it be that you're confusing Chris with Sharlas other friend Greg. 

Posted

Could it be that you're confusing Chris with Sharlas other friend Greg. 

i guess i did i am sorry my bad :alpacadone:.  there is alot of vloggers called Chris that i lost track of who is Greg and who is Chris

Posted

This was quite funny! I will be subscribing. 

Posted

Have you seen lovelyzkelly's instagram?!? Ok she has since posted an updated photo description but this was the original. Apparently if you wish hard enough you can cure any disease. EVEN CANCER! She obviously has not experienced any serious illnesses (with herself or others close to her) in her lifetime. Isn't she constantly complaining about being sick?

This is just my opinion but to me this just isn't right. Thoughts?

IMG_0836.jpg

Posted

Have you seen lovelyzkelly's instagram?!? Ok she has since posted an updated photo description but this was the original. Apparently if you wish hard enough you can cure any disease. EVEN CANCER! She obviously has not experienced any serious illnesses (with herself or others close to her) in her lifetime. Isn't she constantly complaining about being sick?

IMG_0836.jpg

fuckin hell what..? I have been praying and thinking so far that my braincells became frayed to have abetter kidney function as it is hereditary and she wants ppl to believe this nonsense. Cancer has various treatments but in no way is the mind enough to make it pooof go away. It can recure even after treatment. stop trying to make people believe in such fairytales. Positive thinking cant usually cure depression then how can it cure cancer?

Posted

fuckin hell what..? I have been praying and thinking so far that my braincells became frayed to have abetter kidney function as it is hereditary and she wants ppl to believe this nonsense. Cancer has various treatments but in no way is the mind enough to make it pooof go away. It can recure even after treatment. stop trying to make people believe in such fairytales. Positive thinking cant usually cure depression then how can it cure cancer?

It' absolutely ridiculous! She needs to be careful with how she is running her platform. To be honest, a lot of the advice she gives is garbage anyways. She often gives incorrect advice about living in Japan and now she is giving health advice. I feel sorry for the followers that feed into her channel. 

Anyways... this is offensive to others who have actually dealt with real sickness. 

Posted

IMG_0836.jpg

Now she changed her caption and is backtracking in the comments :doge: 

I don't keep up with her but does she usually promote holistic/pseudoscience crap? As someone who lost a parent to that awful disease, I am deeply disgusted by what she said.

Posted (edited)

I mean misinformation on Living in Japan or Japan as a country is fairly common in the j-vloggers comunity as it brings in the funds for their lifestyle. However, venturing into the territory of sickness or mental health in such an easygoing approach is immensely alarming, makes her come off as a person who has never suffered even though as you mentioned she claims to always being sick or whatnot. please for the love of GOD people stop using health advice in order to make yourselves look smart. It works in the opposite direction most of the time. It can be offensive to people with real health concerns or even make young followers believe the nonsense and stop taking their medication or furthering their treatment. 

@Moriyaki i am sorry for your loss. that's why people like her shouldnt venture into such complicated topics i swear. 

Edited by What-hotsauce

Posted

I have difficulty watching LovelyLyzKelly because she’s just so... draining? Idk how to describe it. I don’t mind people showing negative emotion, but with this girl she just radiates anxiety and loneliness in most of her videos for some reason. I don’t mean to sound harsh because I’m really sympathetic to people struggling with emotional problems, but she really drags my mood down when I watch her tbh. Idk if it was posted here but a while ago she made an Instagram story saying something like “don’t let anyone tell you it’s wrong to show emotions” and I assume she had just read this thread because her radiating negativity/being emotional has been mentioned before on here. 

Posted

Obviously her latest vlog is damage control.
FFWD to 9:20
She is backtracking. 

@Moriyaki I'm sorry for your loss. I'm no sure about her recently commenting on the hollistic/pseudoscience crap. I just know she loves playing the victim/sick card but I'm not sure how "sick" she actually is. So she has a nut allergy... what else?

@What-hotsauce You're right about the general misinformation from jvloggers. It must be hard trying to give information without being fluent in the language. Agreed on all accounts regarding health topics. 

@Granola - She is a "victim" and she seems to love it. My opinion.