• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jvloggers general discussion thread

1997 posts in this topic

Posted

Im so glad TaylorB, osharegirl, and kemushichan aren't doing this TC nonsense .

As friends of Emma (?), I thought some of them (probs Osharegirl) would be tempted to work with a bigger network (as TC is trying to present themselves)

Posted

I dunno who kemu is but Taylor and Oshare are married to Japanese guys and have stable jobs, so they're not dependent on a work visa with shady businesses - so they don't need a TC scam job

Posted

I dunno who kemu is but Taylor and Oshare are married to Japanese guys and have stable jobs, so they're not dependent on a work visa with shady businesses - so they don't need a TC scam job

Is it wrong to say I liked Emma and Chris Broad more prior to Tokyo Creative?

I feel their videos lost a lot of their spark and just feel empty somehow.

Posted

Anyone notice Marzia and Pewdiepie are hanging out with the TC crew a lot on this recent Japan trip? Didn't know they even knew Emma, Aki, and Joey and now they're with them in every other post on Marzia's IG.

Posted

What!? How did that happen?? I was going to post some gossip I heard while at the hanami but this sounds more interesting 

Posted

Felix is hanging out with Joey bc he followed Joey on twitter and they ended up becoming friends...

Posted (edited)

Felix is hanging out with Joey bc he followed Joey on twitter and they ended up becoming friends...

They also made a video together a while ago quizzing each other about real and fake anime plots. 

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

yeah pewdiepie and joey have been friends for a while. I dont think he's affiliated with TC at all. 

There was a rumor among some of the entertainment people I work with that Pewdiepie was considering relocating to Japan due to brexit but that's unsubstantiated. 

Posted

Same, I've been following their content recently as well as Mashu & Rina. All wholesome people.

Same, I don't know if it's because they don't have enough time to work on their solo projects or that they would rather just make content for Tokyo Creative for a more stable income. I really hope this isn't going to continue for too much longer. If TC expands, maybe they will have more time to make content that made them popular to begin with.

They deserve to get an income for their tallents. But if it lacks passion, I find it hard to support them...

Posted (edited)

yeah pewdiepie and joey have been friends for a while. I dont think he's affiliated with TC at all. 

There was a rumor among some of the entertainment people I work with that Pewdiepie was considering relocating to Japan due to brexit but that's unsubstantiated. 

Joey is affiliated with TC - he's not listed on their influencer page but he's made videos for that TC Learn thing and has been in loads of TC videos. If it had just been them hanging with Joey and Aki I wouldn't have thought it weird, I forgot Joey and Felix are friends and that reminded me. But Emma also being there made me raise an eyebrow.

If you meant Pewds isn't affiliated then yeah I didn't think he was, I was just a bit curious about ALL of that group hanging out. 

Edited by ZigZagBear

Posted

Felix said in one of his recent videos that they are considering moving to Japan (so it's not only a rumor), but things with the visa aren't working out that well due to them "only" being Youtubers and everything, so maybe he's also in contact with TC people for that?

Posted

Felix said in one of his recent videos that they are considering moving to Japan (so it's not only a rumor), but things with the visa aren't working out that well due to them "only" being Youtubers and everything, so maybe he's also in contact with TC people for that?

He said it's gotten tricky recently because of what Logan Paul did in Japan's suicide forest, now American (or western?) youtubers have a black mark on them

Posted

I can see Emma being there as well just by her friendship with Joey. Or maybe Felix had meetings with TC to discuss visa routes? Who knows.

And Idk if Japan would take Felix due to his, uh, controversial nature. Why doesn't he just move to another European capital? No visa no trouble.

Posted

I can see Emma being there as well just by her friendship with Joey. Or maybe Felix had meetings with TC to discuss visa routes? Who knows.

And Idk if Japan would take Felix due to his, uh, controversial nature. Why doesn't he just move to another European capital? No visa no trouble.

Because the current political situation here is shit. Article 13 and so on.

Posted

kemushichan has a stable real job and just got her masters. She's been my fav for a long while. 

I agree. I'm hoping this doesn't leak into Chris's podcast.