• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jvloggers general discussion thread

2000 posts in this topic

Posted

Taylor B posted a video about how she lost weight during the last year. Good for her btw. She looks so happy.

Also I'm really like the new little clique Kelly has surrounded around her. Marianna makes decent videos imo and I am also enjoying Kelly's content a lot recently. I do think she tends to romantice Japan and living there sometimes, but I still enjoy watching her videos. She seems to put a lot of effort into her videos and into her life in general.

Posted (edited)

maybe slightly OT but all the TC/Journey Across Japan stuff makes me want to ask: Has Chris Broad ever taken a single breath through his nose in his entire life?

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

I don't know if this has been covered, but I have a theory that TC is playing an active role to realize pewdiepie's dream. TC could potentially give pewdiepie a work or entertainment visa so he could move to Japan. 

Felix and Marzia's Enoshima trip with Joey makes sense, but mixing Emma in there does not? It almost felt like a "this is what TC has done for me" kinda gathering idk

Posted (edited)

Tokyo Creative have posted their After Party video. I'm starting to watch this, but why do they have a panel? 

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

Tokyo Creative have posted their After Party video. I'm starting to watch this, but why do they have a panel? 

I've got to give them props for actually organizing this and making some money in the process.  It's more then I have ever done.  I wonder who the sad sacks are that actually paid to see these psuedo - celebrities "speak".

Posted

Most of them will be wanna-be Youtubers I'd say. At least, I know one of the girls who went who was trying to "network."

Posted

Most of them will be wanna-be Youtubers I'd say. At least, I know one of the girls who went who was trying to "network."

Wow.  Did she pay?

Posted

Yup! Pretty desperate eh? 

Posted

honestly.. when I thought TC videos couldn't get lazier...

Posted

ugh this is so cringy...and creepy too

Posted

tin foil hat theory: okano only started TC because he likes the power trip from being called a CEO

Posted

Nice place but 2k USD is a lot of money for rent IMO.  

Posted

tin foil hat theory: okano only started TC because he likes the power trip from being called a CEO

Also probably as a way to stay in Japan permanently. Because if I'm remembering correctly he was back and forth between Japan and the US previously? I remember he was in the US before getting that Odigo 47 gig where he went to every prefecture in Japan.

Posted

Probably! I thought it was strange that he was calling himself a CEO when it's hardly a company that warrants that title. Like, is the title of CEO really so insignificant that if I start a (small) company I can call myself one?

It's very narcissistic. There are so many things in Tokyo and Japan they could be showing, but instead they decide to show Okano's apartment? Who would care about such a thing?

Posted

Probably! I thought it was strange that he was calling himself a CEO when it's hardly a company that warrants that title. Like, is the title of CEO really so insignificant that if I start a (small) company I can call myself one?

It's very narcissistic. There are so many things in Tokyo and Japan they could be showing, but instead they decide to show Okano's apartment? Who would care about such a thing?

But claiming you're a CEO looks so much better on a resume. And his apartment felt kind of empty. He didn't really show it. It was mostly him showing a few of his things and then making them a smoothie while they tried to be funny in front of the camera. How is that really an apartment tour?