• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4064 posts in this topic

Posted

She aged. She  lost almost all of her baby fat and now her cheeckbones are too prominent thats why she Looks so diferent now

And that is the reason which scares her and why she does that crapy photoshop.

Posted

She looks like Lisa Marie PresleyPriscillaPresley_468x523.jpg

Posted

She aged. She  lost almost all of her baby fat and now her cheeckbones are too prominent thats why she Looks so diferent now

What baffles me even more is why she keeps them in some pictures, but then shoops the rest to look like a toddler ... Toddlers don't have defined cheek bones. . . .

Posted

what the hell are her eyebrows

Posted

That one eye seems a little off.. to the uh right. Kinda sliding off her face at this point.  

IMG_8154.JPG

what the f i swear she looks so weird & ugly in this picture...who the hell is right in their mind thinking this is a good looking picture,i swear she looks like an alien..god she must be really bored with her life,is she even getting any work? she just posts more and more crap everyday,not that her previous edits look like crap but srsly she lost her identity here LOL 

Posted

idk what you guys are talking about lol, she looks exactly the same as she always had. remember that there are much, much more candid pics of her now than there were in previous years, so you can see very clearly what she really looks like compared to her shoops. you didn't have that 2-4 years ago, so your image of what she "used" to look like when she was younger were all edits. Big, round, prominent cheek bones is a natural feature of hers that she's always had (and always edited).

I don't think she's editing this way because of some age complex crisis. I think she just knows she's nothing special irl, but the intense focus on her looks for the past 4 years have probably caused serious self-image issues because she might feel like she needs to keep living up to or exceeding the image that she's some unnatural beauty. That to me explains why her shoops are getting more ridiculous and less and less realistic. 

Or also, maybe the intense focus on her looks have made her hate more things about herself. her chin, her jaw, her forehead, the size of her eyes, the shape of her lips, etc. so instead of just shooping some of those features like before, now she's editing everything. 

Posted (edited)

I very much agree with what @piers said. I think that her editing herself to be some out-of-this-world beauty cause her even more problems because once people see her in real life and she sees their reaction it makes her even more self conscious and shoops more and more when it could all have been different if she had an ounce of self-esteem and stop the shooping madness.

Edited by P.O

Posted

What baffles me even more is why she keeps them in some pictures, but then shoops the rest to look like a toddler ... Toddlers don't have defined cheek bones. . . .

She keeps dem cheekbones cuz she wants to be special toddler. Sexy toddler.

Posted

IMG_20161027_155010.thumb.jpg.2647616404IMG_20161027_155002.thumb.jpg.caf89dad59

Posted

IMG_20161027_155010.thumb.jpg.2647616404IMG_20161027_155002.thumb.jpg.caf89dad59

usually in her shots where she doesn't edit I think she looks good, but she looks so... puffy here :/

Posted

usually in her shots where she doesn't edit I think she looks good, but she looks so... puffy here :/

Probably thats her real face shape, they just erased her cheekbones which makes her face more define. 

Posted

she does shoop her hair, she makes it look lighter and silkier, also she shoops the background also not only herself :alpacabored:

Posted

huh? i'm pretty sure she looks exactly the same as she did when she first started out. she's just inconsistent with her photoshopping

Anyway, I REALLY HATE her new shoops!! Last time it was more realistic (compared to now) even though there were inconsistencies, but now her anatomy and facial structures make zero sense...

Posted

I just got her most recent video recommended to me on YT and I thought someone else took over her channel so I came here to investigate but sure enough it's her

At this point she looks so weird and abstract she can probably pass as a modern art piece

I've always found her cringey but now I'm just really embarrassed for her

Posted

Hey, this is my first time posting on her threads but I know all her BS from the beggining (been lurking).

Well, this has really nothing to do with her but does anyone know how to have those pretty and bright lighting effects? I want to start a YouTube channel and I know nothing about lighting. 

I'd like it to look like this

I know lots of youtubers but none has a lighting this great and people who make tutorials don't either! I can't find the answers anywhere :(

If anyone knows something about how to have good lighting like hers I'd be so grateful! Thank you!!

(I already posted this on her YouTube thread but since there is less posts i'm seeking for help there) 

IMG_4997.PNG