• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4028 posts in this topic

Posted

her hair is either really stiff enough to defy gravity or its stuck in her lip gloss

she's probably leaning over and rotating the photo, à la Jo.

Posted

Why does it look like she has a nipple on her lips? Is that her lip form or is she doing some to her lips in PS?

IMG_1187.PNG

Lip nipple aside her lips look like someone sliced her face with damn knife!!! TERRIBLE! She looks like joker from batman! And her chin looks like cucumber glued on her head or like that trollface meme! Damn her face looks like a joke

Posted (edited)

Her lips are just a total joke..the overlining is done so obvious and messy, it must look ridiculous in real life i cant imagine xDxD

And dem eyebrows look like they are about to meet each other...the list is endless :alpacaworry2:

Lip nipple aside her lips look like someone sliced her face with damn knife!!! TERRIBLE! She looks like joker from batman! And her chin looks like cucumber glued on her head or like that trollface meme! Damn her face looks like a joke

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

I tried to make her..a bit herself..i mean at least i tried to fix her lips LOL..Also wtf is wrong on her left eye?...i believe the more i reduced the size of her eyes..it created a huge gap between her eyes..also did you noticed her hair on the glossy lips..

14717484_863523827123650_702718479974793216_n(1).png

1.png

Creepy.. 

Edited by Miyu

Posted

I tried to make her..a bit herself..i mean at least i tried to fix her lips LOL..Also wtf is wrong on her left eye?...i believe the more i reduced the size of her eyes..it created a huge gap between her eyes..also did you noticed her hair on the glossy lips..

14717484_863523827123650_702718479974793216_n(1).png

1.png

Creepy.. 

yo we can't even unshoop her now, this is so sad

Posted

yo we can't even unshoop her now, this is so sad

i feel like my only contribution to this forum is unshooping kota at this point. this was totally the hardest one since it doesn't look like her even now

kotakota.thumb.png.c18e6f58032ebdb8095c3

Posted

God am I the only one that thinks that lately she looks like a failed Madame Thusaud's wax figure which has to be melted back again after ending up looking like that? Omg no guuurl stoooooooooooooop

IMG_9704.JPG

Posted

here.png

Posted

here.png

this one actually looks accurate, especially the lips

Posted

here.png

I had to take a second glance cause I thought that was a man....:haiplz:

Posted

i did it quite fast...just wanted to get to the point that unshopping her doesnt works anymore rofl xD 

Posted (edited)

Here we go..i feel like she literally overly sized her whole face..i tried but still LOL..its so hard to make it look like the real her.. she kind of literally shops her eyes to far appart from eachother LOL

also check the 1st image 

2.png

14482940_213275672423468_351566364785246208_n(1).png

Edited by Miyu

Posted

Hmm

Kota.jpg

Posted

dak.png