• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4036 posts in this topic

Posted

this is ridiculous. the space between her eyes just, nope- I tried to unshoop it, putting it on the comparison thread now >>

kotawhy.jpg

I-It's not only the space between her eyes /gulp 
:stoplz:

kootslel.jpg

Posted (edited)

I-It's not only the space between her eyes /gulp :stoplz:

ye i also fixed that a little in the unshoop, except head curve because I currently only have gimp lol. really difficult task though, it was impossible to make it look normal. full comparison gif in the comparison thread. 

14518620_1088065301230120_1345345562_n.t

Edited by AYYLIEN

Posted

ye i also fixed that a little in the unshoop, except head curve because I currently only have gimp lol. really difficult task though, it was impossible to make it look normal. full comparison gif in the comparison thread. 

Hidden Content

This shows that she shoops so much that we can't even put her actual actual normal face together

Posted

The dress is perfect but wHAT'S WRONG WITH HER EYES. The left one looks so saggy :darth:

IMG_20161008_195456.png

Posted

That's because it is. Look at those two pictures on the right, from some photoshoot.

Dakota-Koti-Ostrenga-Unphotoshop-Unphoto

Posted

The dress is perfect but wHAT'S WRONG WITH HER EYES. The left one looks so saggy :darth:

IMG_20161008_195456.png

Is that Ariel's dress? She's doing something for Disney? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

IMG_20161008_195456.png

IMG_20161008_195456.png.a4533404ca0416a3

just wat

Posted

IMG_20161008_195456.png

that's some horrible PS but let's hope will see the photoshoot and she'll  look way better(I think even cute)

Posted

That's because it is. Look at those two pictures on the right, from some photoshoot.

Dakota-Koti-Ostrenga-Unphotoshop-Unphoto

she looks a little bit like Twiggy in the last picture, maybe it's just me but...???

1-twiggy.jpg

Posted

IMG_20161008_195456.png.a4533404ca0416a3

just wat

She's meeeeeltiiiiing.

Posted

When you want to be round and square with deep jews and fake ducky plumpy lips with tiny nose and huge bubble head+eyes ALL THE SAME TIME

you get this terrible shoopimage.thumb.jpeg.f224b0d306fc66659dab05e

Posted

When you want to be round and square with deep jews and fake ducky plumpy lips with tiny nose and huge bubble head+eyes ALL THE SAME TIME

you get this terrible shoopimage.thumb.jpeg.f224b0d306fc66659dab05e

Man, I don't get why she does this with the face, she's so pretty without this hideous shoop, I don't have nothing against shoop or wearing lenses as long as its well made and you admit it but this image is not just creepy but she looks like a freaking FISH :/

Posted

Her nose looks like it'd get confiscated for being a concealed weapon.  :phftt:

Posted

What in the hell possesses her to make her think that she looks good when she's shooped like that???? Is she just trolling at this point to try and stay relevant? 

Posted

..I am not sure if Kota is even doing it because she likes to shoops.but like this anymore. I wish she would go back to the style she did back in her tumblr days. Looked more normal than this I want to be a child faze. Is she having a early midlife crisis of thinking she's growing old too quickly?