• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks like a corpse , 

How come her past after shower shot she had colour in it, pluss bigger forehead and a bigger nose:beardo:

Screenshot_2016-09-22-14-23-07-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-22-14-25-48-1.png

Posted

It's ten times better than her shop.

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.45.39.png

Out of all the bad shooops this is not as bad as the others though. 

Posted

She looks like a corpse , 

How come her past after shower shot she had colour in it, pluss bigger forehead and a bigger nose:beardo:

On the plus side, at least she didn't go as crazy on the overdrawn lips/penciled in eyebrows in the newer pic. Guess she realized something about those two didn't exactly scream "fresh out of the shower."

I also noticed she left the freckles/beauty marks on her chest and face a lot more visible. Is Kooter finally letting go of some of her shooping staples? Or just following yet another trend of the bohemian girl next door/American Apparel-chic freckled and bushy-browed girls that seem to be a growing trend?? 

Posted (edited)

I feel like she's just gotten very lazy over the years when it comes to shoop, resulting in making the editing very obvious and making so much noticeable mistakes.. Seeing her selfies from the phase she's known for, I feel as if she actually tried to conceal all the evidence of shooping in those pictures at that moment.

Now, it seems as if she's messier which is why the recent pictures she has comes out making her appear like a completely different person with more unrealistic features that make her look like some kind of combination of either an alien, fish or Japanese sex doll but she's probably just aiming for that, though it's not a good look at all. 

Yeah, she got messier with her shoops. But the reason why her neck looks so weird is because she now shoops her face extremely small, which she didn't do before, so her neck stands out more. I doubt she knows how to fix that problem; to be honest she's never been a pro at shooping anyway. She always had problems with shooping her body in a realistic way.

It very much looks like she shooped herself into one of those bobbleheads whose heads are always 2x too big for their bodies! It's such a shame because she's stunning without all of this extra tomfoolery. :c

Yeah, she's actually a pretty girl. It really IS a shame she uses so much PS!

Edited by ThePumpkinPot

Posted (edited)

Cs8gzKLUAAARI3w.thumb.jpg.14e4012046f9cb

More like..

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.58c37c11485221be

Edited by .chloe

Posted

Cs8gzKLUAAARI3w.thumb.jpg.14e4012046f9cb

where are her "boobs"? 

Girl, make a decision, you wanna have big boobs or not??

Posted

Oh dear, this last pic is so...creepy. She looks like a corpse. 

Posted

Silently waiting for her to set her hair on fire.

Posted

where are her "boobs"? 

Girl, make a decision, you wanna have big boobs or not??

To be fair, she's wearing an oversized sweater/top 

This pic irks me. Like, watch your hair, you're cooking....

Posted (edited)

To be fair, she's wearing an oversized sweater/top 

But then there are pics from not so long ago that look like this 

image.jpeg

If her bust was actually that huge it would definitely still be somewhat visible in the bulkiest of sweaters, especially that thin yellow one.

Edited by dreaminjapanese
formatting

Posted

One of her arms looks bigger than the other.

Posted

And the picture is gone. 

She already delet it. 

Girl if you can't assume critics on your ugly shoop then don't shoop. 

Posted

She looks like a corpse , How come her past after shower shot she had colour in it, pluss bigger forehead and a bigger nose:beardo:

gg.thumb.png.178fcfa89e09a11a31ade96a36f

I'm going to hell for this ... but... 

Are her eyes literally that uneven ? Or is she always fucking up on the editing ? 

Posted

I'm going to hell for this ... but... 

Are her eyes literally that uneven ? Or is she always fucking up on the editing ? 

No her eyes are very uneven. She usually edits them level.

Posted

No her eyes are very uneven. She usually edits them level.

I feel like I never notice how uneven they are in candid non edited videos that aren't hers, and only notice the unevenness in her videos/pictures. Perhaps the wonky editing she does just makes it 1000% more noticeable.