• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3789 posts in this topic

Posted

That's likely due to the fluorescent light of her phone screen beaming onto her face making it seem more blue-hued than the rest of the photograph. Granted she looks like she's wearing a mask in every photo she edits. 

Yeah, I figured as much after I took a second look at the photo. But at first glance it seriously looked like she cut out her face and just stamped it on there. 😂

Posted

Still listed on their website: http://www.galspop.jp/

Look at this natural Dakota^^:

da4.png

da7.png

She looks great in this picture on the right.  I will forever be comparing all her other pictures to this one.

Posted

Look at this natural Dakota^^:

Natural my … Sorry. It's very edited.

Not by her, but by her (ex-)agency – and they had to make her look like her shooped pictures, at least a little bit. Better chose a candid one. And a recent one, too, this is from fall 2015. She may not be the age she pretends to be, but at her age your body still undergoes constant changing, just like her shooping style. :haiplz:

Posted

Screen_Shot_2016-09-19_at_9.40.42_AM.thu

Is it Kooter-fly's birthday ? 

IG's translator translated it to this : " 21st birthday dad. I'm on in 13, he gave me a necklace. This important a what you want.Take care. " 

I know it ain't accurate .. But is it implying her dad gave her a cheap claires looking necklace from the 3$ bin.. ? 

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-09-19_at_9.40.42_AM.thu

Is it Kooter-fly's birthday ? 

IG's translator translated it to this : " 21st birthday dad. I'm on in 13, he gave me a necklace. This important a what you want.Take care. " 

I know it ain't accurate .. But is it implying her dad gave her a cheap claires looking necklace from the 3$ bin.. ? 

dakota's dad gave her a neckless. He used the necklace for 13 years. She is so happy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3q0zuh_ラストキス-最後にキスするデート-2016年2月2日_tv

Dakota Chan KISSED!!!:D

18:30 started

I was watched this video. she lied a lot.

Edited by iphone6s

Posted

Dat shoop. xD

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

Posted

dakota's dad gave her a neckless. He used the necklace for 13 years. She is so happy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3q0zuh_ラストキス-最後にキスするデート-2016年2月2日_tv

Dakota Chan KISSED!!!:D

18:30 started

I was watched this video. she lied a lot.

AH ! Thanks for the correction xD Its funny how the necklace magically fits her current edgy "crosses & Pentagrams " fashion. Part of me really doubts her story on that being something her dad wore for 13 years ....

May I ask what it was she lied about ? 

Posted

image.png

Why so lazy?! She just painted on that line – you can still see how her real boobs are if you look at the shirt.

Let me unshoop that for you as a birthday present. Sorry that my touchpad is a bit shaky, but I heard you don't mind lazy shoops.

koot_unshoop.thumb.jpg.257d79713713fd0df

Happy 23rd birthday.

Posted

omg that boob-shop, is she serious? the other boob-shops have been bad, but this is just pathetic. If those were what her real boobs looked like, they would be quite disfigured looking, based on how the rest of her anatomy looks in the picture haha idk why she bothers whenshe's making herself look really goofy rather than "more sexy?"

Posted (edited)

Well… there habe been some bad boob-shoops before:

:darth:

She doesn't even know how boobs work! Get an anatomy book, gurl.

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

Picsart2016-20-9--00-51-26.png

Posted

gaah not the saggy boob shoop again :stoplz:

And I can't remember if anyone mentioned it before..but was that her real hair in that photo? 

Not gonna lie though..I like that skirt on the bottom pic. 

As for her shoops..she needs to learn anatomy baaad. Like even if her breast were large it's not all what it's cracked up to be.

Posted

Picsart2016-20-9--00-51-26.png

What's the likelihood that Dakota is going to block that IG user? :haiplz:  hmmm I wonder...

Posted

Did no one noticed the weird shine attempt on her lips in first post? They look like she painted them with white brush strokes :feelgood:

Posted

What's the likelihood that Dakota is going to block that IG user? :haiplz:  hmmm I wonder...

actually that comment has been there for quite awhile now lol