• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3885 posts in this topic

Posted

It's such a shame because she looks so pretty in real life. I agree with the caterpillar brows comments but I think if she kept that style and toned down her eyebrows a little, she would look amazing.

Posted

I don't like what she has been doing with her lips, the obvious over-lining and the matte top lip/glossy bottom lip combo, it's a very odd approach... not to my liking anyway, I don't think it's very flattering on her.

Posted

Found this gem on the Takaoka website. ( https://secure.tulip-tv.co.jp/TKF/ )

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.296acca2fed23869a4f3

When you scroll down the page there's a video of Dakota and this is the first thing you see before you even start the video. lol

Posted

Wow... This closeup candid of her lips shows just how much over lines them...😨

Posted

It's such a shame because she looks so pretty in real life. I agree with the caterpillar brows comments but I think if she kept that style and toned down her eyebrows a little, she would look amazing.

I agree. IMHO, Dakota is really pretty without the shoop.  But she still to this day, performs her "magic" on her pics... 

I've been trying to understand all these last 5 years now on what goes on in her mind, why she keeps tweaking her photos unnecessarily into these alienesque-plasticky beings that can never be found IRL or even in nature. Such act alone doesn't suffice for being controversial in itself, but rather posting these modified images & claiming that they are how she looks like IRL is what's really bothersome (all the while, there are other candid/unmodified/IRL images of her that opposes her very own claim).  How she perceives herself is truly different from how the public perceives her.  Now combine these claims of her with that snowflake attitude, the cascading tangles of lies & that questionable demeanor, what then is left isn't much of a consolation for those that fairly know her or even want to know her.  

I just want to see the real Dakota just like everyone else, not the "kara" she portrays online.  With all these mess surrounding her, who then really is Dakota? I'm not even sure anymore... 

Posted

For some reasons PULL didn't work for me tonight for about 1-2 hours...Well anyways I made a kind of meme of Kota. Enjoy 😊😊

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

For some reasons PULL didn't work for me tonight for about 1-2 hours...Well anyways I made a kind of meme of Kota. Enjoy 😊😊

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

PULL didn't work for me for a whole day a few days ago too..

THOSE MEMES 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

Kota is pretty naturally, albeit she's not some stand out model type (imo), but she is still pretty.... but she is seriously ruining her irl appearance with those over-lined lips :alpacaworry: I hate to see her not recognize this. That video was a prime example of why she needs to drop the over-lined lip look, the freeze frame in the beginning isn't flattering, but the last frame in the video is even worse. It makes her upper lip look so weird and even more unnatural when she smiles!
 Screen_Shot_2016-09-16_at_5.36.19_PM.thu

Possibly a slight over-exaggeration, but it kinda reminds me of those really thin "pencil" mustaches that were a thing (for some terrible reason) at some point... I'll use John Waters as an example:
a97978_johnwaters.jpg 
*Someone please help! I want to put this last picture in a spoiler, as it is rather large and many might not appreciate that... but I can't seem to figure out how to only add it to the spoiler without the whole post being added... I've never had to make a spoiler before :alpacaworry:

I tried to add just his picture to the Spoiler, as Cherry Cherry said, and yet the whole post got added into a spoiler, just like it was doing to me before >.< I give up haha 

Edited by toastychan
trying to add pic of John Waters to spoiler

Posted

*Someone please help! I want to put this last picture in a spoiler, as it is rather large and many might not appreciate that... but I can't seem to figure out how to only add it to the spoiler without the whole post being added... I've never had to make a spoiler before :alpacaworry:

Just click on the image (or highlight it) then click on the eye symbol in the tool bar!

Posted

Found this gem on the Takaoka website. ( https://secure.tulip-tv.co.jp/TKF/ )

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.296acca2fed23869a4f3

When you scroll down the page there's a video of Dakota and this is the first thing you see before you even start the video. lol

LOL! My apologies to everyone, but I just had to do this... 

koti-towelie.thumb.png.8a5decc2f4892876f

"Hey... you wanna get high?"

Fine. I'm a bitch. I'll accept that. :happee:

Meanwhile, Dakota posted this (screencap) on her Instagram, September 17, 2016 at 10:20 a.m. UTC [https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdBdHjjbCr/]:  

57ddf897c8d8c_2016Sep171020h.thumb.png.c

...and now for my crummy analysis:  

57ddf8c770ce0_IG___2016_Sep_17_1020h_pBK

She's getting really careless & lazy with her edits or maybe she rushed posting this pic without doing any cleanups. :/ 

Posted

Did she copy and paste her face from another photo to this photo?? 😶 It seems uhhh... out of place... almost like she's wearing a mask! 😂

Posted

Did she copy and paste her face from another photo to this photo?? 😶 It seems uhhh... out of place... almost like she's wearing a mask! 😂

That's likely due to the fluorescent light of her phone screen beaming onto her face making it seem more blue-hued than the rest of the photograph. Granted she looks like she's wearing a mask in every photo she edits. 

Posted

...and now for my crummy analysis:  

She's getting really careless & lazy with her edits or maybe she rushed posting this pic without doing any cleanups. :/ 

Her some addition from me.

Another artifact from enlarging the boobs(?). And koots, getting lazy to shrink your legs like you normally do. Found a nice comparison picture where she lazily shrunk them without noticing she shrunk the Jimmy Choo with them… :haiplz:

koots_comp.thumb.jpg.cc5a00000b690740177

Posted

Since the first time someone said she is copying and pasting her face I really start to find some "same point at same place". 

And more I look more I really think she do that and she reajust the face (cheeks or chin or neck) due to the angle. 

Posted

The sheer laziness is shocking.