• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3888 posts in this topic

Posted

I find it ironic that she buys eyeliner but barely uses it. Also her eyebrows are disturbing why does she blurs them?

image.jpeg

Looks like she uses some kind of automatic skin "beautifying" app. Those apps usually blur eyebrows and hairline

Posted

Looks like she uses some kind of automatic skin "beautifying" app. Those apps usually blur eyebrows and hairline

She most definitely uses something like a beautifying app or maybe she ran the pics in Photoshop before doing a collage & posting it in Instagram.  Her skin tone is way too even, an almost porcelain quality which does not exist IRL or in nature. 

c2011_tumblr_vs_2016_August_27_post_inst

Looks like she's reusing her old blog jewelry/props: The pic on the right is from her Instagram post of August 27, 2016 while the one on the left is from her old Tumblr blog around 2011 (November?).  

Posted

c2011_tumblr_vs_2016_August_27_post_inst

Looks like she's reusing her old blog jewelry/props: The pic on the right is from her Instagram post of August 27, 2016 while the one on the left is from her old Tumblr blog around 2011 (November?).  

I noticed that, too. I think she reuses old jewelry/clothes quite frequently.

Posted

Not a fan of Dakota in general, but I'd be lying if I said she doesn't always have the best nails. I need to get some pastel gradient tips and buy some super thin gold nail jewelry. So pretty.

That red eyeliner made me WTF though. Why in the world would I want to look like I didn't sleep for days and took a massive amount of crack cocaine? Red rimmed eyes is not a good look (at least on pale people... dark skin could pull it off better I think since there is more of a colour contrast to such a bright red).

Posted

Omg she was so pretty back then.. now she's just ......😕. 

Wait I meant to say her Photoshop was better then. :P

Posted (edited)

Looks like Dakota will be at The 2016 Takaoka Kimono Festa (scheduled for October 1, 2016), according to her Instagram posted on September 7, 2016 11:25 a.m. UTC [https://www.instagram.com/p/BKDY5l8DOG2/]:  

57d0baaf52ad7_scrcap2016.0907_www.instag

Full details can be found at [https://secure.tulip-tv.co.jp/TKF/]  

PULL_CSI_Zoooom_r2.thumb.jpg.f881a78bf4a

...and now for the usual image comparisons (her lips and eye proportions relative to her face are still bothering me):  

Legit.thumb.jpg.de0b77fc32ca93a3a8893d53

... oooookay. 

Edited by Duck-Otter-Roast
* Edited I've dun goof on mah grahmma

Posted

I noticed that, too. I think she reuses old jewelry/clothes quite frequently.

Not a fan of Dakota in general, but I'd be lying if I said she doesn't always have the best nails. I need to get some pastel gradient tips and buy some super thin gold nail jewelry. So pretty.

That red eyeliner made me WTF though. Why in the world would I want to look like I didn't sleep for days and took a massive amount of crack cocaine? Red rimmed eyes is not a good look (at least on pale people... dark skin could pull it off better I think since there is more of a colour contrast to such a bright red).

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with both of the comments you made, because these comments are opinions that I personally have a different view on. 

Dont get me wrong, Dakota has pulled the wool over her fan's eyes more then once but I don't see what's wrong in using old jewelry for multiple pictures. Much like with many things people do on the Internet for their Instagram, I really could care less how they present themselves unless they are lying or doing something illegal. It's sort of like Pele with her fake freckles. I love freckles so much and admittingly I want to put fake freckles on myself too. However, as soon as she started lying about what her freckles that is when I started having a problem. I don't care if Dakota wears the same pieces in every photo she takes. Hell, I wear the same jewelry everyday and I feel fantastic! So honestly, there's no reason for me to hate her for wearing old pieces. If she were to claim that they were brand new pieces bought on Etsy just last Tuesday, than I think that might be something to call attention to. But for just wearing a repeat item? Sorry, I don't think that's something to use breath on. Although, I do find it impressive that you recognized that ring after so many other pictures. Props to you! 

As for the red eyeliner, to each their own. I like bold and theatrical makeup, so naturally I gravitate to unusual colors in lipsticks and eyeliner. Red eyeliner (or red makeup in general) has been one of my favorites since I first joined the Homestuck fandom and tried emulating the makeup of Aradia Megido on a few occasions. It's not something some people might want to have for everyday, but with a little bit of confidence I believe anyone can pull of any look they want. Maybe Dakota just doesn't have the attitude to back up bold makeup anymore since she's gone from scene to living doll. The living doll look, while elaborate in execution, does have the tendency to be more focused on subtly which is probably why Dakota looked a bit "off" to you. If you are going to do an outrageous eyeliner, it's best if you don't keep your makeup super neutral and "quiet" everywhere else. Get loud, because not all dolls are perfect and porcine skinned. Try something different! 

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with both of the comments you made, because these comments are opinions that I personally have a different view on. 

Dont get me wrong, Dakota has pulled the wool over her fan's eyes more then once but I don't see what's wrong in using old jewelry for multiple pictures. Much like with many things people do on the Internet for their Instagram, I really could care less how they present themselves unless they are lying or doing something illegal.[...]. I don't care if Dakota wears the same pieces in every photo she takes. Hell, I wear the same jewelry everyday and I feel fantastic! So honestly, there's no reason for me to hate her for wearing old pieces. If she were to claim that they were brand new pieces bought on Etsy just last Tuesday, than I think that might be something to call attention to. But for just wearing a repeat item? Sorry, I don't think that's something to use breath on. Although, I do find it impressive that you recognized that ring after so many other pictures. Props to you! 

Sorry, I didn't say there's anything wrong in using old jewelry or clothes. I do it all the time, too. I've seen recent photos of her wearing old clothes/jewelry, so no, it's not just an "opinion". Sorry I didn't express myself well.

Also, I didn't say that I hate her for that (what a stupid reason to hate anybody, BTW). When I saw that ring on that recent photo I thought "Hey, I've seen that ring before" (I remembered because I liked it when I saw it on the old photo, years ago) and that's what I meant on my last comment. It was just a mere observation. I apologize if I made you think that I was judging her just for that. :$

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

Does it have to do with the Kimono photoshoot she had a few weeks back? Anyhow, where are the photos of the shoot? :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

Do you mean this shoot?

13743341_604946172999251_362458754_n.thu

Edited by Starfall

Posted (edited)

As for the red eyeliner, to each their own. I like bold and theatrical makeup, so naturally I gravitate to unusual colors in lipsticks and eyeliner. Red eyeliner (or red makeup in general) has been one of my favorites since I first joined the Homestuck fandom and tried emulating the makeup of Aradia Megido on a few occasions. It's not something some people might want to have for everyday, but with a little bit of confidence I believe anyone can pull of any look they want. Maybe Dakota just doesn't have the attitude to back up bold makeup anymore since she's gone from scene to living doll. The living doll look, while elaborate in execution, does have the tendency to be more focused on subtly which is probably why Dakota looked a bit "off" to you. If you are going to do an outrageous eyeliner, it's best if you don't keep your makeup super neutral and "quiet" everywhere else. Get loud, because not all dolls are perfect and porcine skinned. Try something different! 

I wear quite extravagant makeup myself. Loud is fine. Anything is fine if that's what you like.

But I still firmly think that red eyeliner makes someone as pale as me or Dakota look ill or sleep deprived, because we would get red there naturally if we were, and being pale amplifies how noticeable it is. Red lips is more associated with good blood flow and sexuality. I can't use the same warm brown most people use to contour my face either; I have to use a cool taupe lest I will look like I got smacked with a bag of dirt. I have no problem trying different looks, but I'd much rather be aware of what is most flattering on me and tweak things to match that. I have to heavily disagree with you on the bold eyeliner-bold everywhere else. If I'm wearing bold eyeliner, I'd much rather it be the highlight on my face. If I wear a bold lip, I won't wear a bold eye, because it tones the lip down as it is competing with everything else and ends up looking like too much overall. Makeup is very diverse and there is no "right" way to do things, you just do what feels best. She is showcasing a new product, so I shared my opinion and what feels best for me... Which is that red eyeliner is a terrible idea. But if you want to wear it, you do you. If you want to wear a bold lip and a bold eye, go ahead. There are no rules.

Edited by Serena
Engrish

Posted (edited)

Why her eyebrows always look bigger in her selfies than her shoots? She looks like she has caterpillars for eyebrows now

Choose one Dakota, either big lips and smaller eyes + eyebrows, small lips + eyebrows and bigger eyes, don't choose all three.. I honestly have no idea what to focus on when i see her selfies

Edited by Zeng

Posted

Shes been editing and lying too long she probably cant even tell her shoops dont even look like her. Or like a human...

Posted (edited)

Shes been editing and lying too long she probably cant even tell her shoops dont even look like her. Or like a human...

(I'm sorry the replied got messed up)

actually she's never known how a human looks cause she's been shopping since her early teens and still thinks that looking like an alien is "dolly"

Edited by P.O
Changed a word

Posted

And now, from that "pitch-forked farming" site comes another comparison photo featuring that Dakota-standard "semi-quarter-profile view" vs. frontal view (IRL/candid) ~ always give credit to where credit is due [https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/161532.html#172491] :alpacawink::  

57d73449e551c_From_lolcow.farm__No._1724

"...Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again..."

:alpacadone::lamasad:

I've just visited Koti's twitter page and I noticed a pattern in some of her tweets:  Any tweet link that has a candid picture of her -or- has cross-links to it with candid pictures of her gets deleted.  Most models would cross-tweet candid photos / positive tweets on their own twitter page to promote the said event(s), but in Dakota's case it's opposite, like she's trying to hide them from the rest of the public, only allowing tweeted images coming from her own site/source/twitter page.  Hmmm.... I wonder why.... 

koti-sama.thumb.png.76c3258acb7befbe34c6