• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3923 posts in this topic

Posted

I read that a lot in this thread, about she being broke. She posts a bunch of photos of different modeling jobs every week in her insta. How can she not have money? ._.

she probably isn't broke in the sense that she doesn't have money but more of like she doesn't have enough money to pay for cosmetic surgery.

Posted

I read that a lot in this thread, about she being broke. She posts a bunch of photos of different modeling jobs every week in her insta. How can she not have money? ._.

Honestly Idk... She said it in a post/video I think a while ago, but my moneys on the fact that she just doesn't want to go home and see her asshole family. ( Since I believe her claim was actually " I can't even afford to go home to see my family " or something like that ) Even though I doubt there is really any modelling gigs or shoots on serious holidays .. 

Posted

I hope to come across her in Pokemon Go.

yea yea, but koot's is broke and can't afford plastic surgery.. Plus I'm sure she saw how horribly it turned out for Tay so she just decided to stick with the editing and lies. 

Koot's face is like the real life version of ditto from Pokemon ... Can form to what ever the fuck it wants and you better believe it ~ or else she'll block you ... and then her crazed fans will smite you ! "How dare you not believe Ditto face is natural " 

Just for you two, herre you go Cherry Cherry Boom Boom & AppleCrumble:  

WhoDatPokemon_EshKota!.thumb.jpg.b9e4e31

Wow she is actually interacting 

also some Santiago person is giving bad rep for no reason so I'm trying to balance that out by giving good rep lol

Probably one of the members of the White Knights of Kotex of the Holy Order of Photoshop  *LOL*

I'm getting bad repped to for some reason, hmmm... I wonder... DEY TRAYIN TO STEAL MAH INTERMET PONTS! *LOLz*  

Pugbun, It's the usual pathetic tactic of trying to silence people just like before when PULL was in tumblr...

Posted

I think there's a difference between having enough money to live comfortably and having enough money to live comfortably AND afford plastic surgery. Or perhaps she isn't interested in plastic surgery and is comfortable just living the lie online. 

Posted

I think there's a difference between having enough money to live comfortably and having enough money to live comfortably AND afford plastic surgery. Or perhaps she isn't interested in plastic surgery and is comfortable just living the lie online. 

I honestly just think that once (if) she stops getting jobs that is when she will actually do something to her face hah

Posted

It's been a while since I participate in something this forum and I apologize for intruding on this discução. LOL But I'm always watching posts and I think it's safe to say that Kota has no money to pay for expensive surgeries. Although she make it appear that receives work constantly, they all seem not very significant in relation to payment (with the exception of TV appearances and fashion shows that pay a little better). Well, at least not to generate enough income to keep it under a roof and pay for plastic surgery. If I remember correctly, in a Kota interview she mentioned that she misses her family, but did not visit them because she needs to work to pay for her apartment, which would mean that your salary on the work is very small or Bravo gets most of the profit on it. Although I doubt strongly that the last option is actually the reason for its low financial returns.
The truth is that nothing is easier for her. The fashion industry and the general entertainment has become increasingly demanding. Although still remain in Japan, your image does not sell as well as the beginning of his "kawaii phase" and thus its popularity and "value" as a model has dropped dramatically in recent years since it was discovered that Kota takes no way to be a model that stands out. The beginning and the premature end of your brand is a sad example of this.

You know, personally I even admire Kota for their perseverance. I do not support anyone to do what Kota and his family made for fame. But the force with which Dakota clings to what she built with her family - even if it is increasingly difficult to maintain - is admirable.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

tumblr_n0p9yl5gN91t8k2dvo1_500.gif

Posted

You know, personally I even admire Kota for their perseverance. I do not support anyone to do what Kota and his family made for fame. But the force with which Dakota clings to what she built with her family - even if it is increasingly difficult to maintain - is admirable.

I kind of admire her perseverance, too. But maybe she's perseverant because she doesn't have any other talent, and without her modelling jobs and internet fans she is nothing. Also, the fact that she photoshops her pics to such an extreme level makes me think that she lives in anxiety about her looks, which is not good for her. I don't think that anxiety and the lack of friends/social life is good for anybody. So yeah, I admire some aspects of her, but wouldn't trade lives with her for a second :P

Posted

Yeah, her apartment is massive if her "Apartment Tour" video is to be believed. Though maybe she photoshopped that, too. She can't be making enough to afford rent on that that *and* surgery.

Posted

I think if she truly needed money due to a lack of modeling jobs then I suspect that she would resort to making consistent YouTube videos to pay rent. However, this is not the case. She uploads like, 2 videos a year. So it would appear that she is not desperate for cash. She doesn't seem to travel often (or at all) she doesn't really show off any expensive stuff that she buys (cracked Samsung Galaxy screen?) so it doesn't appear that she spends a lot of money. She may just live a very plain and simple lifestyle in Japan. This is just from my point of view, nobody can say for sure unless we take a look at her bank statements.

Posted

I find it ironic that she buys eyeliner but barely uses it. Also her eyebrows are disturbing why does she blurs them?

image.jpeg

Posted

I find it ironic that she buys eyeliner but barely uses it. Also her eyebrows are disturbing why does she blurs them?

image.jpeg

her eyebrows are almost as big as her lips. 

Ho god haha

Posted

image.jpeg

It's sponsored, isn't it?

I think that's where part of her income comes from, now that she doesn't have many modelling gigs anymore. She did one with that shampoo (though she really is the wrong person to choose for shampoo advertisment).

Posted

her eyebrows are almost as big as her lips. 

Ho god haha

they are

brows.thumb.jpg.9a328af0cd919bf17ad1b8bd

Posted

^^^  That's that stuff of nightmares Elyon. :waatplz:   

I've noticed something funny with her response to a follower on her previous IG post (August 30, 2016) [https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvAv4JDbjM/], here's a screen cap:.. 

57c9d7dd7f6ac___www.instagram.compBJvAv4

Quite a memorable line! 

"...why risk your health for vanity when we live in a wonderful world with makeup."

-- Dakota Rose

Maybe she also meant "Photoshop" in addition to "makeup."

Posted

^ at least she's not risking it just to get botched fillers/PS.