• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't expect this. cool for her part

Posted

Dakota's selfies vs. Dakota in real life lmao 😂

Screenshot_2016-07-28-19-23-03.png

Posted

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 13.45.28.png

Just gonna leave this here...

She was recently at a showing for another Larme brand, right?

In the last issue (or maybe two issues? It was on their website too) of Larme magazine they said they were currently holding auditons for new models. I know dakota left popteen but I really hope she doesn't try to become a larme model now too...

Posted

In the last issue (or maybe two issues? It was on their website too) of Larme magazine they said they were currently holding auditons for new models. I know dakota left popteen but I really hope she doesn't try to become a larme model now too...

I wouldn't mind seeing her in Larme magazines, but I would be baffled by her repostings on Instagram.

Posted

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-27-19.png

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-27-18.png

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-26-16.png

Posted

Oh Kota. . .Why must you feel the need to edit the shots from the laptop? Just when I think she is doing slightly better she proves I am being too hopeful, haha.

Posted

When the magazine launched she was in the first issue, so maybe she might come back:Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-27-19.png

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-27-18.png

Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-26-16.png

The last picture is so scary. She goes for the alien baby-look again. However, I do think the official photos will look pretty.

Posted

(I'm not sure if this is the right thread? but:) Here is the picture Risa posted of Dakota:

Screenshot_2016-07-30-08-13-59-1.thumb.p

Posted

(I'm not sure if this is the right thread? but:) Here is the picture Risa posted of Dakota:

Her lips look fuller than before :o

Posted

160a0ef7bac4ec5376929646c76d010b.jpg

I have to admit these are pretty cool. 

Posted (edited)

Here is a comparison photo I did:

2a.png

Edited by Eggbert

Posted (edited)

OT but, I think this is why the new hair style dakota.... LOL :haiplz: (link) i dont know how post it

http://gif.vietdesigner.net/2016/07/28/hair-made-become-another-girl/

sdada.png

hhgg.png

This hairstyle can really help you if you have the right face. I usually keep my hair like this too bc I have a very wide but short looking faces with a short forehead, so this hairstyle is perfect since it gives the illusion of a slimmer face and the forehead looks a bit longer in comparison. (I think the best look though is when one side is covered with hair like this and on the other side the hair is pulleded back behind the ear.)

However Dakota already has a more narrow/elongated face and a huge forehead, that is why bangs where the best for her (not full straight ones but the side swept bangs lookes really nice). She is living in Japan and seems like she is also only around Japanese people and not many other foreigners, so I can understand her following their trends. But she has to keep in mind her own features, she could look so beautiful if she just would follow the right hairstyle/make up etc. fitting her actual features. 

Besides that, I wish she had somebody who'd help her with her everyday pictures, she would look so great if she would provide some sharp looking high quality pictures, this would be so pleasing to look at since she is not an ugly girl, she also has clear skin etc. so there is no major editing needed. I will include pictures to show what I mean. To be fair these are all Korean women, so in real life they should have quite similar looks.

cute-fashion-girl-korean-Favim-horz.thum 

These are the typical ''Ulzzang'' edits, this look is somehow quite popular. (While looking at the pic of the first woman one sentence comes in my mind. I believe it was one Big Bangs member who was shown pictures of girls edited like this and he said: ''Oh it's so sad that she has no nose. Someone give her a nose.'' xD )

13768364_160846734324946_59237318_n-horz

While these are natural looking girls, there is photoshop involved too but not to make them look like different people. These girls might not be completely the Korean (more K-Pop) Ideal but still pretty in their own way and seriously, which photographs are more pleasing to look at?

I wish Dakota would post pictures like this, but the generic bad editing hurts my eyes, that's why most Intagram personas are not interesting to me. 

Edited by Kuroneko