• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted

^But Dakota has to realize that not every make up trend in japan works for her own face. 

I think so too and the winged eyeliner worked so well for her. 

Posted

Yeah, she should have her own style and rock it, instead of follow trends...

Posted

Her head looks like it doesn't even belong to her body oO

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.3f084818dff8b6d3e

this immediately popped into my head--

skai.jpg

Posted

In real life she kind of reminds me of Hilary Duff. Lol

Someone also needs a class on anatomy, I don't know if her figure is possible anymore .-. also the shadow that goes under her bone chicks is just so weird...

Posted

kots.JPG

Posted

kots.JPG

Is she lurking here ? 

What happen to her massive forehead ? She shrink it after reading everyones comments on here ? 

Posted

^holy shi... that's not her guys... not her. I only know it's kota looking at the tab name otherwise I wouldn't have known.

Posted

I am not sure which is more disturbing: her usual alien forehead or her normalish forehead because I have stared at her alien fetus face for months. . .

Posted

I'm pretty sure her forehead appears smaller due to the angle that this picture was taken. :/ I don't think she did that on purpose.

Posted

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 13.45.28.png

And back to her reality:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ded4b3d7d385fe85b

Just gonna leave this here...

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 13.55.39.png

CoS2MkaUAAAkGRT.jpg

CoS2MkZUAAAcGpz.jpg

Posted

Oh wow, she looks so good in the pics posted by that guy! Why, Kota, do you photoshop your face????

Posted

Oh wow, she looks so good in the pics posted by that guy! Why, Kota, do you photoshop your face????

I know right. The hairstyle really suits her when her face isn't made to look like an infant.

Posted

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 13.45.28.png

Just gonna leave this here...

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 13.55.39.png

CoS2MkaUAAAkGRT.jpg

CoS2MkZUAAAcGpz.jpg

In that first pic, it's amazing how the strap from her bag curves toward her waist... anyway, I love the picture taken by the salon, she looks more her age and that type of style suits her really well!  Just wish she could change to that style instead of this freaky alien garden gnome version.

Posted

She's very pretty without the foetus shooping, even if she's still edited her features are at least more proportionate. Her shoops are so uncanny valley it's unnerving, I don't know who it could appeal to. I guess if its working for her over in Japan... 

I just wish she'd take an art class or something, learn about anatomy and proportions.

Posted

accidently posted about this outfit in the random pictures thread. 

why do they always have to give her these cheap looking outfits..? 

edit: OMG THE LIPS IN THE SECOND ONE:amgplz:

I don't think she understands the concept of draw inside the lines :Alpacashocked: