• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted

She's such a pretty girl without photoshop.. why does she shoop herself so ugly. Sorry to say, but in her latest shoops she looks ugly - ugly as in unrealistic, creepy, out of proportion. 

Posted

Throwback to dakota's natural beauty 

capture-20160505-140605.thumb.png.4f271d

Posted

I can see why she shrunk the length of her face but like... Why did she not shrink her forehead? :Alpacaconfused:
It's not like the overall length of her face is really long, it's a normal size for westerners (but that forehead tho).

Because she wants to look younger. Toddlers have bigger foreheads, smaller lower part of the face, big eyes set relatively wide apart and lower than adults. Enormous forhead is a signature look for almost every pathetic snowflake.

Posted

^Except for the lips, that is not her real lip shape they are overlined to the max.

Posted

Maybe she feel pressure bc a lot of Japanese ppl would assume her to have a small face just bc she is a foreigner xD (Actually her HEAD is small but her face looks big, when you compare her head to the japanese ppl around her on tv shows and such, it's definetly smaller.)

Japanese (and most other E Asians) generally like small faces and somehow expect foreigners to have them (many think that we have shorter faces but we actually have the bigger heads/faces but they are wider so they seem shorter-hope this makes sense), and the standarts we have for ourselves thanks to the media etc. are very high, but for foreigners the standarts are even higher and I am pretty sure it's the same for Japanese ppl. However she doesn't fulfill all high standarts so she shoops herself into a caricature of herself, and sadly her Japanese fans like this.. ugh. 

Don't understand the forehead thing though, never met any Asian person liking big foreheads.. but on the internet it seems to be a admired feature...

Another thing: I honestly never understood how Popteen could have chosen her as a model. The magazine is aimed to the Japanese youth and gives tips on how to create special make up/hairstyles/fashion styles etc. for them to do. So why did they chose a Caucasian model that Japanese can't relate to? They don't have the same hair, eye shape, face shape, body etc. so all tutorials she could do would be senseless. Also as inspiration it was pointless since Japanese ppl could never look like her (not that this is bad)... but well, that's probably why they dumbed her.

Posted

Because new "sexy infant" look is trendy now... Sexiness of an adult + "innocence" of a child. Pedophiles all over the world are opening champagne to celebrate birth of this fucked up trend... I think it was created to make celebs look more "unique". Like c'mon NO ONE  will EVER look like this because it's impossible scientifically :P But snowflakes will brainwash everyone by telling that this "unique magical look" is natural, and they look like this because they are OH SO SPECIAL, and different from you, regular basic, boring normal girls. I think i saw it first when this dumb "bagel girl" trend started but now its pushed even further, to the extreme even. For me this "trend" is just sick, pathetic and bizzare

Posted

Hidden Content

Or this, really beautiful and pretty live. She just needs to bring out her eyes with eyeliner, because they look stunning with it. 

kotakoti.jpg

Posted

Or this, really beautiful and pretty live. She just needs to bring out her eyes with eyeliner, because they look stunning with it. 

kotakoti.jpg

She looks great here, and reminds me a little bit of Julianne Moore (I don't really know why...)

Posted

kotakoti.jpg

Hidden Content

She look beautiful in both photos.. I actually didn't believe this was her for 2 seconds cause I'm so used to the highly edited photos of her.
I don't understand why she needs to 'shop her face, gives her more self confidence I guess. Makes me sad :lamasad:

Posted

kotakoti.jpg

She looks great here, what the hell is going on in her mind to distort her image so badly?!

Posted

She looks great here, what the hell is going on in her mind to distort her image so badly?!

Someone mentioned that it's trendy in japan to wear minimal natural looking make up, which is fine and I think Kooter wants to follow that trend. But that look doesnt make her eyes dolly so maybe thats why she shoops and also to look younger? 

Posted

^But Dakota has to realize that not every make up trend in japan works for her own face. 

Posted

^But Dakota has to realize that not every make up trend in japan works for her own face. 

Which face ? she has many xD 

Posted

All of them! Bc the make up looks bad in her selfies too xD 

Posted

And back to her reality:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ded4b3d7d385fe85b