• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted

Her head looks like it doesn't even belong to her body oO

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.3f084818dff8b6d3e

Posted

Her face looks like a porcelain mask ???

Posted

Because it actually doesn't  LOL

Posted

do you ever have nightmares involving dolls???? I haven't but now I feel like I might. 

Posted

It's so funny she never edits her hands smaller. They are always too big for that alien head.

Posted

It's  obvious she's still over editing her photos but this recent one is at least better than the last.. It seems a little better in quality?

pic.thumb.jpg.3ac875f3833a0477a177071c08

Posted (edited)

I don't get her. Isn't it supposed to be hot and humid in most areas of Japan?! Why is she always wearing these thick heavy ass jackets/sweaters?! ._. She's always so covered up you would think it's winter over there! xD

Edited by Sleepy Bunny

Posted

Look at the comment a under left on her pic, I'll give it about 5-10 minutes before it gets removed.

kota.thumb.png.0ac1ec2e527a3dff69b97b615

I am so resigned now that she will forever be photoshopping her face as it suits the demands of whatever work they need for her to do.  Her looks here reminds me of that Mila Mortice kota-clone that copied her (circa 2012) -- My God we've come full circle. 

Posted

I don't get her. Isn't it supposed to be hot and humid in most areas of Japan?! Why is she always wearing these thick heavy ass jackets/sweaters?! ._. She's always so covered up you would think it's winter over there! xD

Ahhh, that's really easy to figure out..!

Imo, for two main reasons:

1. The clothes are mostly (ridiculously) oversised so she gives the effect of a much smaller appearance than her real one which matches better her shooped persona.

2. Less body exposed = Less areas to shoop

Nevertheless, it's still pretty obvious 

Posted

How tall is she? forgot about that one.

Posted

How tall is she? forgot about that one.

About 1.60m-1.62m I guess?

Posted

If something like that appeared in front of me at night, I would probably just shit myself and die.

I would probably beg for mercy, and hope to not get the probe ... 

:frowny:

Posted

:douge:

kota11.png

kota22.jpg

I can see why she shrunk the length of her face but like... Why did she not shrink her forehead? :Alpacaconfused:
It's not like the overall length of her face is really long, it's a normal size for westerners (but that forehead tho).

Posted

Ahhh, that's really easy to figure out..!

Imo, for two main reasons:

1. The clothes are mostly (ridiculously) oversised so she gives the effect of a much smaller appearance than her real one which matches better her shooped persona.

2. Less body exposed = Less areas to shoop

Nevertheless, it's still pretty obvious 

That actually makes a lot of sense. I never thought of it that way before but I think you might be right!

Posted

She looks like she's animated on her recent shoops. They could take her shoops and make a character of it in Tim Burton's movie or something. Her dead stare reminds me of that Corpse Bride animation.