• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3966 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted this pic on her lineblog the other day (I think it hasn't been posted here yet).

kotar.jpg

Posted

If something like that appeared in front of me at night, I would probably just shit myself and die.

Posted

I don't know what to say anymore xD

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.2e634f2818696772b

Posted

She posted this pic on her lineblog the other day (I think it hasn't been posted here yet).

kotar.jpg

At a second look it's almost like she's doing her "dolly" version of the Instagram baddie with those eyebrows and lips. She used to edit her lips smaller and less full around the edges + most defined eyebrows we've seen in a while. 

Posted

kotar.jpg

tumblr_inline_o7lku2MmNA1r9lzvo_500.thum

Posted

Awh, that's so sad... She's really cute in real life :alpacadone:

Posted

you guys... I get that kota is obsessed with her forehead but please don't make fun of it cuz I have a large and wide forehead too...

kotar.thumb.jpg.b9fcc2ff55849110d28f2edd

this pic tho made me :amgplz:

Posted

kotar.jpg

Whoa. You know I thought she needs psychiatrist. Now I'm 100% positive she needs psychiatrist. As soon as possible.

Posted

has anyone seen the japanese movie helter skelter?....

maybe shes going through a bit of a breakdown with stress and pressure like ririko did??

the pressure the media puts on women to be perfect and beautiful, its much more strict with beauty standards in asia :/

Posted

I don't know much about Dakota but her photoshop is horrendous! Damn. 

Posted

Maybe it's just her protoshopping style and she doesn't mind if it's too obvious? Could she be trying to sell herself as a PS "artist"?

Posted

Maybe it's just her protoshopping style and she doesn't mind if it's too obvious? Could she be trying to sell herself as a PS "artist"?

that's an idea! Why can I imagine her like lurking PULL all "oOoH that's a good one...-takes notes- -googles PS artists- -posts on social media- duh guys I'm an artist expressing myself lol for anyone thinking otherwise"

Posted

I don't know what to say anymore xD

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.2e634f2818696772b

I fricken hate seeing her with a boring ass middle part.

Kota-chan pls pls pls gert bangs again

Posted

I hasn't been following her for eon and after looking through PULL, decided to searched for her IG yesterday. I am not sure if I am more disturbed by her latest selfies or the comments people made about her being beautiful/ cute/ etc. It scares me so that people do not realize that those were not real or normal. I think she looks pretty good nowadays on the videos people embedded in PULL. I don't understand what is going through her mind when she posted those photos. I am genuinely worried about her physical and mental health. I really hope she is alright. 

Posted

I don't know why but her shops are reminding me of those men who dress up in rubber doll suits.