• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3951 posts in this topic

Posted

Her shoops are getting so unrealistic. Looks so strange.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-12-38-35.png

Look at the comment a under left on her pic, I'll give it about 5-10 minutes before it gets removed.

kota.thumb.png.0ac1ec2e527a3dff69b97b615

Posted (edited)

Dakota is like a pokemon which is nonstop Evolving :lamaheadshake:

Edited by sandy011

Posted (edited)

Dakota is like a pokemon which is nonstop Evolving :lamaheadshake:

pokemongo.thumb.png.dfe29c6cc67b6b650822

Edited by Surprise Bitch

Posted

Her shoops are getting so unrealistic. Looks so strange.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-12-38-35.png

I've mentioned this in another thread, but she's shooping eerily similarly to Valeria.. which is funny because Valeria had an alleged "Dakota phase" to her look. 

It's actually crazy that she thinks she can get away with this amount of Photoshop. As ridiculous as her old shoops were (alien baby), at the very least, for an uninformed general population, her drastic difference in her features could be chalked up to her crazy abuse of skin smoothing features and angles, because they were mostly selfies that zoomed in on her face. 

It's strange because now a good amount of her instagram photos are taken by someone else, showing her "snapshots" of daily life... and her face looks even MORE unrealistic, which is just crazy to me. If you look different in your selfies vs. real life, fine, there's some leeway in the angles/lighting/etc. If you're looking completely different in your Instagram photos that are taken from far back and shows your whole body, vs. TV, what the fuck are your followers supposed to think? That you've somehow magically grew a chin and a jawline between taking your Instagram photo and the shoot? 

Posted (edited)

:douge:

kota11.png

kota22.jpg

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

kota22.jpg

kota11.jpg

this is crazy ...

Posted

kota11.png

kota22.jpg

Okay, she definitely looks waaay better without all this. And btw, how can people be so blind?

Posted

I'm scared...

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 13.03.59.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 13.03.38.png

Posted

Whoa, she doesn't even look like a real person anymore. "Alien" sums it up pretty well.

Still can't believe she is keeping her photoshop routine up, when her modeling photos cleary reveal she does not look like that.

Posted

I'm scared...

OH MY GOD!!!!!! :amgplz: I jumped and fell out of my chair. 

Posted

I'm scared...

she can't be serious with this one :o 

Posted

Look at the comment a under left on her pic, I'll give it about 5-10 minutes before it gets removed.

I almost thought she was sitting on someones lap because you know, she blends her skin to the same texture as the chair.  

Posted

she can't be serious with this one :o 

At this point I think she just wants attention...doesn't matter if she's being criticized, as long as she stays in the spotlight.

Posted

she deleted the whole picture haha

Posted

With her photoshoping to this extreme I feel like she's going to a mid life crises