• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3954 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love it when she does the awkward stare

STILL not comfortable with the camera, Dako?

Screenshot_2016-07-17-04-30-49.png

So stiff and lanky but

01youtried.png

Edited by Stocking

Posted

You mean the Korean show Get It Beauty?If so, here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtgy85Koj6w (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtIz5v-2QQ#t=158.032687 (Part2)

{-I really like her in here. She's young and fresh looking. Her body was in better shape too}

True! I really liked her in that show too. I was kinda shocked to see how good she really looked in real life. I don't know what it is, but Dakota looked much taller/slimmer in that show than in other ones???? But oh well! I do agree that she does look young and fresh. The only thing I noticed was that she still doesn't really do much facial expressions and that she tries really hard not to move her mouth too much. 

Posted

I think the make up she used to do back then looked better, it made her eyes look larger and she looks really pretty on that tv show. Nowdays her make up seems minimal, she rarely wears eyeliner anymore. 

Posted

True! I really liked her in that show too. I was kinda shocked to see how good she really looked in real life. I don't know what it is, but Dakota looked much taller/slimmer in that show than in other ones???? But oh well! I do agree that she does look young and fresh. The only thing I noticed was that she still doesn't really do much facial expressions and that she tries really hard not to move her mouth too much. 

The Korean beauty show had proper flattering lights where as normal talk shows have average dull lighting. They also probably edited the video as well to give it a brighter/nicer look over all. ( Its a beauty show and Korean so of course they want their hosts to look dewy and pretty ) 

As for why she doesn't like to move her mouth... Well thats probably because of how many people made fun of the shape of her cheeks/face when she smiles. 

Posted

I think the make up she used to do back then looked better, it made her eyes look larger and she looks really pretty on that tv show. Nowdays her make up seems minimal, she rarely wears eyeliner anymore. 

It's the Japanese influence, Japanese models/actresses/talents rarely ever wear much makeup unless it's for a shoot or something. (Barring gyaru models) I was looking at a Japanese actress's instagram and she posted an old magazine photo of her when she was younger and the caption was something like "haha my makeup's so heavy here". Catch was that the amount of makeup she was wearing was probably average for a girl (eyeliner, mascara, blush, lip gloss). 

Her shoops are seriously getting scarier though, she looks like Valeria -___- It's a wonder how she can shoop that much and show her face on TV looking 100% different. 

Posted (edited)

You mean the Korean show Get It Beauty?If so, here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtgy85Koj6w (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtIz5v-2QQ#t=158.032687 (Part2)

{-I really like her in here. She's young and fresh looking. Her body was in better shape too}

Oh wow this is the closest she looks like to her tumblr famous era back then, she looks good though except the eye makeup is a bit creepy when you look closer.
Does she have no manager or anything like that in Japan ?? I wonder if its because of the lifestyle there now that she gain more weighs, it could either be she is eating more healthier or she is just eating junk food and the like. I heard Veggies and fruit is really expensive there.

She is not old but comparing to other models she is though, the model age in Japan for magazine Dakota is featured is pretty young after all

sdadvvvv12.thumb.png.039806974e499aa5d97Untitledadads.thumb.png.25409e98b4716ca6

Edited by Zeng

Posted

Damn she reminds me to Alicia Silverstone in some of these pictures...

Like everyone said, her truly face looks so pretty that its ridiculous she shop it to much... 

Posted

What the hell is she going to do when she is older.. :S

Posted

Screen_Shot_2016-07-18_at_2.04.36_PM.thu

Tacky... That is all I really can say is just bulky and tacky. 

The in app translator translates it as she's saying the rings are a mystery brand ... Is it from her failed brand ? and she's just embarrassed to say that ? because why 3 of the same ring ... 

Bracelet - Syrup 

Watch - Vivian 

Posted

The in app translator translates it as she's saying the rings are a mystery brand ... Is it from her failed brand ? and she's just embarrassed to say that ? because why 3 of the same ring ... 

Bracelet - Syrup 

Watch - Vivian 

Is that supposed to be kawaii desu?

I couldn't stand wearing some bulky thing on my wrist like that, it would be really bothersome.

Not to mention, it looks like something I'd find at Goodwill or my local thrift store. At first look...i'm like...what even..? She's aging pretty quickly..

What happened to all your kawaii uguu~ pictures, Dako?

Posted

Is that supposed to be kawaii desu?

I couldn't stand wearing some bulky thing on my wrist like that, it would be really bothersome.

Not to mention, it looks like something I'd find at Goodwill or my local thrift store. At first look...i'm like...what even..? She's aging pretty quickly..

What happened to all your kawaii uguu~ pictures, Dako?

I feel like even koots is getting bored of herself... I mean how many more faces can she pull out of her bag ? 

I was gonna actually say the watch looks like a Mc.Donald's kids toy you get in a happy meal.... 

Posted

What the hell is she going to do when she is older.. :S

Either marry rich, get a good education (and then a job) or start some kind of a business while she's still famous for her modelling. She'll probably be fine tbh.

Posted

Bracelet - Syrup 

Watch - Vivian 

Wow! She has really stayed loyal to Vivienne Westhood, huh? Remarkable, she must really love it. But most of it I must agree is just plain tacky and child's toy/ faux looking. 
The only thing I ever liked from VW on Kota was this knight ring. (The one pictured below, in her middle finger) It has a simple concept, it's a statement piece.

20140311-0443-da11036-74139.jpg

Posted

Glad she's loyal to something because she def isn't loyal to the way she shoops her face. js. 

Posted

Her shoops are getting so unrealistic. Looks so strange.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-12-38-35.png