• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3987 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup no doubt she is beautiful and more natural in this photos, my question is, how much did the real photographer photoshoped her in these photos? (But yeah he did a better job with this than Dakota in her insta shoops)

I doubt they did anything drastic, she looks the way she does on interviews and tv shows. They probably, if anything, did little touch ups, like they do on celebrities. Slightly thinner, fixing the body to look better at a certain angle, maybe skin blemishes (which I doubt she has). Nothing that makes her unrecognizable irl, like her shoops do.

Posted

Damn, no wonder why you're on a hate site everyday.  Dat face tho. You should go to Korea and try that new face swap surgery imo.

Before anyone starts squaking "OMG BULLLY!!1!!!":

1. she put herself out there - all of you use that as an excuse to bully girls online. 

2. she's a on hate site that bullies and criticizes girls everyday - if she can't take it she shouldn't dish it.

Don't be hypocrites.

oh and: MY OPINION!!!!!1!!!!

Oh my... I just was pointing out that those bumps on the forehead can be natural. xD I'm also not here everyday. I don't post often. I've only really been commenting on Margeret (venus angelics mum) and her shenanigans. I don't really hate on people at all. I'm more here to get a clear idea of drama and gossip within a certain community. I never really saw this as a hate site. More a drama and gossip site. It's interesting that I am being called a bully for defending someone here.

Also You can't see my face.... just my forehead. Sorry for the late reply. Only just logged on again due to playing pokemon go. 

Posted (edited)

It's sad to see her photoshop them to the point where you don't realise that their the same person. She really should stop Photoshopping, she's perfectly fine without mutiliating it with photoshop :/

Edited by Doggo

Posted

These new photo comparisons are too much... 

And honestly i think her real face isnt any more special than the average no name gaijin model you see in japanese advertisements 

Shes past her prime and she knows it (look at her Korean tv appearance and theres a huge difference ) 

Posted

These new photo comparisons are too much... 

And honestly i think her real face isnt any more special than the average no name gaijin model you see in japanese advertisements 

Shes past her prime and she knows it (look at her Korean tv appearance and theres a huge difference ) 

Do you have the link for the tv appearance?

Posted

She looks great in the show though... :lamaheadshake:

Posted

She definitely looks a lot nicer in show than she does in all her shooped pics. Though her eye liner/lashes looks kinda weird, like it's not even on her eyes and more of just...around it. 

Posted

You mean the Korean show Get It Beauty?If so, here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtgy85Koj6w (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtIz5v-2QQ#t=158.032687 (Part2)

{-I really like her in here. She's young and fresh looking. Her body was in better shape too}

Aaaah, its so sad because she isn't even old ... ( early 20's ish ) I mean she doesn't look bad now but she doesn't have that refreshing look anymore like you mentioned. I dunno if its just me but her skin tone looks a little green/grey lately too ... I seriously wonder if her parents really did teach her any life lessons or if she had to struggle to learn everything on her own.. ( nutrition, cleaning, paying bills, time management ect ) 

Posted

In these photos she's beatiful... Should stop using photoshop... :/

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-29-18.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-29-47.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-30-10.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-31-53.png

Gosh, she looks great here.  All the work she's put into herself since coming to Japan way back when has really payed off.  She looks just lovely!  I guess one major reason she doesn't use her actual appearance is that she definitely looks her age sans photoshop.  Nothing wrong with being a super lovely 23/24, though.  I mean, dang girl, own that.  :x

Posted (edited)

2b4e1ccf08.png

Edited by Reverse Photoshop

Posted

the reverse photoshop looks scarier :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

the reverse photoshop looks scarier :alpacaworry:

sorry i fixed it now :alpacacrush:

Edited by Reverse Photoshop