• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3987 posts in this topic

Posted

image.thumb.jpg.8c9895de2416aa6207657e04

side by side comparison

it's crystal clear why she didn't post it in her IG. These are two different people that aren't even similar.

:derp:

Posted

side by side comparison

She looks like a baby Amanda Seyfried on the right 0.0

Posted

I think people need to stop stating that her photoshop skills are going down hill.... We actually do know that .. 

- We don't know if she was the one actually doing the editing 

- its a 800.00$ program .. She's struggling as is and I believe it has to be renewed to continue ownership. ( like world of war craft ) 

What I will say is she is using a Samsung phone and a app ( most likely a free one ) which will not produce anywhere near the same quality of the actual Photoshop program :P I  assume she uses MeituPic as it has so far the best slimming/zoom in features allowing to target areas better and in my opinion great control. 

Posted

I think people need to stop stating that her photoshop skills are going down hill.... We actually do know that .. 

- We don't know if she was the one actually doing the editing 

- its a 800.00$ program .. She's struggling as is and I believe it has to be renewed to continue ownership. ( like world of war craft ) 

What I will say is she is using a Samsung phone and a app ( most likely a free one ) which will not produce anywhere near the same quality of the actual Photoshop program :P I  assume she uses MeituPic as it has so far the best slimming/zoom in features allowing to target areas better and in my opinion great control. 

I think if she tried she could still pull off a really good shop, she's just too lazy to do so and with the size of instagram and twitter pictures she's not bothering with detail. Also I literally do not personally know anyone who legally owns photoshop so she probably has it.

Posted

In these photos she's beatiful... Should stop using photoshop... :/

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-29-18.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-29-47.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-30-10.png

Screenshot_2016-07-13-23-31-53.png

Posted

side by side comparison

It looks like someone smashed her face in, and the result was the on the left. Everything on her face looks sunken in and smaller, less cat-faced or doll-like looking

Posted

I really wish Dakota would see that she's beautiful without editing herself into oblivion. 

Posted

side by side comparison

She CAN'T be serious... unbelievable. She's delusional...

Posted

The above images are by far the most shocking comparison pictures I've seen of Dakota thus far... 

for the love of god, someone stop her.

Posted

The photoshoot is really pretty and I'm happy for her she still manages to get gigs tho.

Posted

^IKR for some reason I think the PS in that latest photo is nice. I mean yeah it's WAY over the top but I like it.. omg I hope I don\t encourage her

Posted

She always has the same face and lifeless eyes. Shouldn't she have improved her modelling skills by now?

Posted

WOW! FIERCE! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Yup no doubt she is beautiful and more natural in this photos, my question is, how much did the real photographer photoshoped her in these photos? (But yeah he did a better job with this than Dakota in her insta shoops)

Posted

side by side comparison

Okay, I was looking at earlier pictures in this thread not really seeing the 'alien' look that everyone kept talking about, but I definitely see it now. I DEFINITELY see it. O_O