• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3964 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear God...:amgplz:

image.jpeg

Aaand she deleted this photo. 

Posted

Aaand she deleted this photo. 

Of course she did...It was by far the most ridiculous looking one..She is just so desperate. A desperate looking bug... :lamasad:

Posted

What were the comments on it like ? I wonder if people gave her shit about it .. ? 

Posted (edited)

What were the comments on it like ? I wonder if people gave her shit about it .. ? 

alien emojis lool, ppl tagging others, etc

Edited by Tomie

Posted

Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-24-19.png965702-alien.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-24-19.png

"Take me to your leader"

She has really mastered the soulless stare. She always looks so lifeless and apathetic...

Posted (edited)

PhotoGrid_1468194826659.jpg

Edited by FailsDakota

Posted

:(:S

Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-24-19.png

IT'S SOOOO FUCKING SCARY!!! Seriously looks like lifeless reanimated corpse from b class horror movie! WORST. SHOOP. EVER. I tremble with fear when I think what will she do next when pull will be closed and she will get even more lazy with PhotoShop. THIS IS THE FACE OF TRUE NIGHTMARE

Posted

First time posting ( I made an account just for this). Why does she have 4 toes in her new IG pic...I don't want to make fun of her if she really lost her pinky toe but it looks like photoshop. O.o 

ddddd.jpg

dddddr.jpg

Posted

wp_ss_20160711_0001.png

Posted

First time posting ( I made an account just for this). Why does she have 4 toes in her new IG pic...I don't want to make fun of her if she really lost her pinky toe but it looks like photoshop. O.o 

ddddd.jpg

dddddr.jpg

wp_ss_20160711_0001.png

I choked 

Posted

dddddr.jpg

Her whole left foot is a mess. What about her big toe? Lol.

Posted

wp_ss_20160711_0002.png

This part made me giggle. What the actual duck. This is not how human legs work! Nobody has giant ass bones here! She wanted to make herself looks skinny so bad that she totally messed up this leg :P looks like some sort of deformity in the bone :P gross... Eeewww

Posted

Can we start a conspiracy of shapeshifting foreigner looking aliens trying to take over Japan? Because she looks like one. Girl needs to take shooping classes.

Posted

ddddd.jpg

dddddr.jpg

she looks like have 4 toes.......