• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4067 posts in this topic

Posted

Still about this IG account. When I entered to follow, the status was like "requested".

It is an old account and she finally admitted it was hers.

Posted

it could just be her phone i know that the galaxy s6 has a a blur for the face, so her phone could just automatically do it. it does it to my face and it bugs me. cuz i look like a odd person. with no pores.

Posted

^she has an iPhone though, not? at least she used too

Posted

Hi! Just curious, did she posted some photos on her dakotanyan instagram or just commented randomly? 

Posted (edited)

dr.png

drr.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

^ oh my god, she looks frightening!!! That is not cute!!! 

Posted

Seriously that instagram is fucking terrifying. How can people believe this is fucking real when a simple google of her name comes up with all sorts of different pics of her that look NOTHING LIKE THIS honestly im so done 

Posted

Is Dakota losing jobs or why is she posting old stiff? She said she is ill, but she posted a short clip which was taken together with Tsubasa for candydoll in 2013 and its weird to see her posting a video with her almost non edited face oO (and she posted another almost non edited pic fom a magazine. Whats happening?)

Posted

Is Dakota losing jobs or why is she posting old stiff? She said she is ill, but she posted a short clip which was taken together with Tsubasa for candydoll in 2013 and its weird to see her posting a video with her almost non edited face oO (and she posted another almost non edited pic fom a magazine. Whats happening?)

Guess they gave her the good meds for her illness? :happee:

Posted

Why would she post all the edited selfies and then a video where you can see that she doesn't look like her selfies? I mean at least make it for your instagram and fool people better.

Posted

I swear, every year her photoshopping becomes weirder and weirder. Like, she looks like an alien baby right now but I think in another year she'll just plain look like an alien. 

Also, is it just me or does her forehead look kind of big in some of these pictures? In the non-shopped pics of her, her forehead doesn't look that big, but... It looks a little too big to me.

Posted

Ok, I have to ask again: Am I missing something? Again a pic where you can see her normal, tiny eyes and its on her IG!!

koti.png

Posted

Ok, I have to ask again: Am I missing something? Again a pic where you can see her normal, tiny eyes and its on her IG!!

koti.png

what the duck is going on in this pic?

Posted

This is just a wild guess... maybe she wants to post a mixture of photoshopped and *almost* normal pictures to numb her fan base?  To basically get them used to her normal face.  It must be exhausting to look like a alien baby fetus the whole time.

Posted

It's weird how much her editing style changed. When she was younger she shopped herself more ~mature~, now she looks like an alien baby? Maybe it's because she's afraid of aging and all her popteen ~friends~ are only 16-17 years old. I wonder why her management doesn't suggest her plastic surgery, is it a big thing in Japan?