• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3916 posts in this topic

Posted

Photoshop VS Real Life  9_9

page.jpg

Posted

maybe it is like *horizon* has mentioned on an other thread that she probably wants to gain her fanbase and popularity with instagram now. 

her twitter and ameblo honestly do not attract many ppl.  and as far as i see from her insta she also doesn't get much likes for her pics. 

more since she barerly updates her accounts it is going to be an other ghost blog .... wait , the same like 98% of taylor's accounts ( ̄▽ ̄)

may i ask you where your signature picture is from? :D

Also, Holy balls, Dakota keeps on changing herself drastically every few months. 

I mean, i like the "childish" way she looks now. less alien as someone already said. it looks kinda cute i guess. but heck, how does she change the way she looks so drastically, that cant be shooping anymore. I'm rather jealous of how insanely she keeps on changing. 

Posted

Photoshop VS Real Life  9_9

page.jpg

is the ffirst one her dit??

Posted

dunno if anyone already post it

image.png

Does anyone remember those old Steve Madden shoe ads with the weird big headed girls? Cause Koti is giving me major flashbacks:

steve-madden-big-heads.jpg

I just think it's nuts that when this campaign was popular it was obviously PS and that was part of the appeal but now people like Kooter are doing it and trying to pass it off as authentic...and people BELIEVE it! I read this one blog that was pointing out the difference between her real face and her photoshopped crap and all the comments were like, "So what if she uses makeup!? You're just jealous!" *sigh*

eyeroll.thumb.gif.f0f184e893074e6aa4823b

Posted

... :darth:

Posted

Why does her eyes look so red/swollen/inflamed?

Posted

Why does her eyes look so red/swollen/inflamed?

I think it's just the pink color filter and blur enhancing the pink of the edge of her eyelids.

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.de7dbd8a3bfdd44daa62939

That neck tho.......

Posted

capture-20160429-111841.png

Posted

I don't know how to feel about that picture... its like I know its a fantasy and I kinda like it, like some non real persona, like Simone from the movie. 

Also she can put some add in that forehead

Posted

... :darth:

do you know what app did she use here? It kinda has the same effect as the filters on snapchat like it makes your head small and your eyes bigger , makes your face super smooth . If it was posted already I'm sorry I probably didn't see it . 😓

image.thumb.jpeg.de7dbd8a3bfdd44daa62939

That neck tho.......

am I the only one who thinks that her current style looks more American ? Like the way she styles her hair and the big lip thing ..like in Asia big lips isn't a cool thing right?

Posted

If she just would not shoop the face/jaw line so tiny her forehead wouldn't be that massive.

In the picture with the person covered by a bunny stamp, her forehead looks more normal sized. She is still extremely shooped there..  She looks very different there, like a totally different person.

Could the person be her secret bf? :3

Posted

image.thumb.png.f0518b43e5cccfc1de312ef3image.thumb.png.82872099b0412241f69f32d2Bye bye boobs line 

Posted

^ It looks like she has one big uni-boob

Seriously, where's the line.

Posted

image.thumb.png.f0518b43e5cccfc1de312ef3image.thumb.png.82872099b0412241f69f32d2Bye bye boobs line 

this pic is actually tripping me out. like is it the shirt she's wearing??? or.....