• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4067 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20200228_110052.jpg

IMG_20200228_110040.jpg

IMG_20200228_110029.jpg

IMG_20200228_110016.jpg

Posted

IMG_20200228_110016.jpg

The sideswept bangs and pinned back look is cute on her. But I have to ask did the other girl edit makeup onto her face or something lol

Posted

Is that her girlfriend?

Posted (edited)

Oh god, then what IS enough to un-snowflake her? That was literally a decade ago. It happened in 2010. Her life has changed exponentially since then, and she has never once done it again in 10 years. So what do you even want? She made an apology shortly after the videos surfaced, but everyone made up reasons for why it wasn't good enough. She sure as hell doesn't owe you anything now in 2020. So what do you want? She has not been really active on the internet for over a year and isn't even relevant anywhere anymore. There's nothing "notorious" about her anymore. What's the point of brining this up? There are millions more e-famous people who have done far more bigoted things, are still actively doing it, and are actually relevant who don't have a whole sub-forum insisting that they be continually shamed.. so please let go of that bogus reason.

She lied about having leukemia, what about that?

I don't know why you're so invested in policing whether Dakota is discussed on the internet or not. People will stop talking when they want to. 

Edited by bountyhunter
added 2nd sentence

Posted

IMG_20200303_015205.jpg

IMG_20200303_015234.jpg

IMG_20200303_015650.jpg

IMG_20200303_015702.jpg

Posted

Dakota is one of the OG snowflakes and The Internet Doesnt Forget. The forum is dated so she cant be moved to another section. Shes gotten better at listening to her agency and PR, but we will never truely know if shes changed as a person as we can only go off photos. 

She did lie about leukemia for some bullshit ass reason that I’m not forgetting. I dont believe in giving asspats for doing the bare mimimum. 

She has definitely lost weight. She has been very insecure about it (along with her chin) for a long time, with the swimsuit pop teen photoshoot and covering her body the entire time and her baby alien shopping days. 

Posted

she seems to be really content with her fila campaign 

C9197518-7758-4091-894A-3EC23C695DD1.jpeg

Posted

as she should be? because it’s probably the biggest campaign she’s gotten in a long while? either way she should be proud

Posted

1582810498229.jpeg

1582810321116.jpeg

PhotoGrid_1585532900091.jpg

Posted (edited)

Dakota's newest post on Instagram:

k.thumb.PNG.8b0afc546d2724c19236e908ae09

She seems to be really happy, and she should be. Like others have said, this is her first major job in a long, long time.

With her new change and distance from the "living doll" image, do you think she will continue to receive consistent work?

I think if she keeps listening obediently to her management, and keeps the Photoshop at a minimum (compared to before), she'll prosper.

also, lol. She's so wrinkly. Not smile line, but just really wrinkly.

ko.thumb.PNG.889666ea9e85541a6a4c62fd73b

Edited by kana
clarity

Posted

Dakota's newest post on Instagram:

k.thumb.PNG.8b0afc546d2724c19236e908ae09

She seems to be really happy, and she should be. Like others have said, this is her first major job in a long, long time.

With her new change and distance from the "living doll" image, do you think she will continue to receive consistent work?

I think if she keeps listening obediently to her management, and keeps the Photoshop at a minimum (compared to before), she'll prosper.

shes aging nothings wrong with that, its human and natural

Posted

You're right, there isn't anything wrong with aging. :alpacaheadshake: But isn't she only 26? Either way, it's a huge contrast to how she looks, even till now. I can't help but be shocked.

Posted

You're right, there isn't anything wrong with aging. :alpacaheadshake: But isn't she only 26? Either way, it's a huge contrast to how she looks, even till now. I can't help but be shocked.

Ouuf, 26 already? Why did I think she was still 23? Time flies...

Posted

adding on that no matter how old you are, it is natural to have those lines when you smile. i’ll be questioning for filters/photoshop/botox if she didn’t have lines 

Posted

Also, y'all shouldn't age shame her. Y'all are going to get old too. Wrinkles are a natural part of the human face at any age. Maybe it's more noticeable as a contrast to overly doctored photos from before.