• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4064 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200206_132344.jpg

IMG_20200206_132318.jpg

Edited by Yuki-love
I regret what i posted

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Not alien like but still heavy edited.

i said something similar about this and i had to remove it by editing my post because i was like there is no point saying it and wanted to move on about dakota, i will believe she never changed and only acting good for her career, i will not forget her being rude to her english viewers and being sweet to the japanese now because of her modeling beside deleting anyone’s comment who say facts or mention her editing and many more the list is long, she never apologized for anything and she would always be a snowflake because i was insecure when in first saw her and thought she was really dolly and pretty naturally like that and made me insecure about how i looked for years but once time passed and learned about her lying and fakness then i realized it’s okay to have flaws and we are humans not like animes characters without pores and perfect no one is perfect but dakota always wanted to show she is perfect and could not accept anyone who didn’t call her a godess, sorry if i offended anyone it was my opinion i’m sure many felt like that but could not express it because dakota would never allow such comment in her social medias and only keep what she wants because that’s how the way she is..

Posted (edited)

She’s just listening to her agency and behaving on social media—posting work related content or pretty selfies. Her sister is just as subdued on social media but it doesn’t mean they’re changed people.

I agree, her pictures are still heavily edited. especially to make her skin and hair to look perfection

Edited by Pinky

Posted

soo I know absolutely nothing about this girl but im actually super impressed with her Japanese. not sure how problematic she is but I feel like k/j-vloggers would be less problematic as a whole if they knew japanese/korean or were at least making an effort like she has 

Posted

Meh i just feel shes not THAT relevant to snowflakery anymore to say the least, unlike comparing in the past where she was literally the epitome of snowflakery in this website so thats a good thing. 

Posted

(haven't seen these photos being posted here yet)

she did some shots for Fila. She only shared the pic of her with the car on her instagram but not the other one with her in the pink/salmon colour outfit, which i kinda get it cuz her posture could have been better...

fila.thumb.jpg.c2efa7cc6154c99eacfca6838 fila2.thumb.jpg.6c0f0e3cfb69fc88a181cf32

https://www.instagram.com/fila_japan_official/

Posted (edited)

:doge:

Edited by mushroom

Posted

IMG_20200221_091435.jpg

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200221_091435.jpg

she looks nice just as we imagined she would normally looked like without the alien baby shoop

(haven't seen these photos being posted here yet)

she did some shots for Fila. She only shared the pic of her with the car on her instagram but not the other one with her in the pink/salmon colour outfit, which i kinda get it cuz her posture could have been better...

fila.thumb.jpg.c2efa7cc6154c99eacfca6838 fila2.thumb.jpg.6c0f0e3cfb69fc88a181cf32

https://www.instagram.com/fila_japan_official/

thats how usually branded logo does. Ive seen way way peculiar posing in Gucci

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

IMG_20200221_091435.jpg

idk but to me it looks like she lost a little bit of weight. Her legs look skinny in those jeans

Posted

Meh i just feel shes not THAT relevant to snowflakery anymore to say the least, unlike comparing in the past where she was literally the epitome of snowflakery in this website so thats a good thing. 

Yes, you do keep saying that; she is beautiful and does different photoshopping than she used to do. Got it. She is considered a snowflake primarily because she notoriously used bigoted and racist language. How many times will she be applauded for finally realizing her own beauty? That’s...just not enough to un-snowflake 

Posted

Yes, you do keep saying that; she is beautiful and does different photoshopping than she used to do. Got it. She is considered a snowflake primarily because she notoriously used bigoted and racist language. How many times will she be applauded for finally realizing her own beauty? That’s...just not enough to un-snowflake 

Oh god, then what IS enough to un-snowflake her? That was literally a decade ago. It happened in 2010. Her life has changed exponentially since then, and she has never once done it again in 10 years. So what do you even want? She made an apology shortly after the videos surfaced, but everyone made up reasons for why it wasn't good enough. She sure as hell doesn't owe you anything now in 2020. So what do you want? She has not been really active on the internet for over a year and isn't even relevant anywhere anymore. There's nothing "notorious" about her anymore. What's the point of brining this up? There are millions more e-famous people who have done far more bigoted things, are still actively doing it, and are actually relevant who don't have a whole sub-forum insisting that they be continually shamed.. so please let go of that bogus reason.

Posted

This sub forum is extremely inactive, though. Your response is as though she’s being harassed, directly contacted, or even talked about on a regular basis. As far as I know, it is part of the purpose of PULL to stand as a reminder. At least until the site goes under due to lack of engaged ownership. Where is it stated that they should delete a sub forum because a certain amount of time passed in silence?

Posted

IMG_20200221_091755.jpg

IMG_20200221_091736.jpg