• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4027 posts in this topic

Posted

Mars Argo looks absolutely nothing like Dakota.

I wasn't expecting anyone mentioning Mars outside of Poppy thread. LMAO. This sounds on the level of "all white girls look the same" if I'm being honest. 

Posted (edited)

she looks nice and handled this quite ok. But imo, just my two cents, dont think we need to discuss her furthermore since shes snowflake-free now 🙃🙃 proud of her 🙌

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

she looks nice and handled this quite ok. But imo, just my two cents, dont think we need to discuss her furthermore since shes snowflake-free now 🙃🙃 proud of her 🙌

I totally agree. Imo she also doesn't belong on the banner anymore, we have so many snowlakes that deserve to be up there. And I really like her Japanese, I wish mine would be this good :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I followed this thread now and then and commented once or twice but i must say i am really happy for her.. it seems like she has learned to accept herself the way she is and to me it seems like she is really happy and finally "free" of that pressure!

and i must say, unlike other snowflakes she really put in effort in learning japanese and she sounds good 

Posted

And now it's really time to change the banner - Dakota has done some self-growth and, from all my lurking on these threads of her religiously, I wish other girls who were listed as snowflakes do it as well. Hopefully, Dakota will read this far and feel even better about herself, if she ever felt down by reading PULL of herself. I wish her all the best and good luck staying true to herself!  :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

That dress is super cute and flattering on her, hearing her speak I can't help but remember her trying to sing in a cutesy voice in her older days. She's way prettier when she just acts natural esp with the laughing near the end

Posted

I totally agree. Imo she also doesn't belong on the banner anymore, we have so many snowlakes that deserve to be up there. And I really like her Japanese, I wish mine would be this good :alpacaworry2:

i feel like we should have simply kenna replace her on the banner 

Posted

Sadly there's not gonna be a banner change because none of the admins are around anymore :alpacaworry2:

Really happy to see herself having so many friends in Japan who make her feel confident now!

Posted

I'm all for this new Dakota. But this conversation about removing her from the banner reminded me of the time that Venus ran away from her mother. Everybody was cheering her on and also discussing having her removed from the banner. However, she turned out to be just as bad as her mother. I'm not saying this will be the case for Dakota. As I said, I love all the progress she has done and hope her all the best on this new path. I'm just saying that maybe we should hold off on removing her from the banner for a bit.. Only time will tell...

Posted

I'm all for this new Dakota. But this conversation about removing her from the banner reminded me of the time that Venus ran away from her mother. Everybody was cheering her on and also discussing having her removed from the banner. However, she turned out to be just as bad as her mother. I'm not saying this will be the case for Dakota. As I said, I love all the progress she has done and hope her all the best on this new path. I'm just saying that maybe we should hold off on removing her from the banner for a bit.. Only time will tell...

That's true, but Dakota has been off the radar for a while. Even if she's a snowflake of some sort, the banner should show the most prominent snowflakes at the moment. We need to give room for more people :D

Posted

glad the baby alien fetus is never coming back. dont know why some of you are say she deleted ALL the baby alien pics on her insta because I still see some, not to mention the stupid leukemia story. But she seems to have definitely gotten better with accepting herself (shopping is kept at a minimum) and learned a thing or two about PR. 

though i do remember her being insecure about her weight, like that popteen shoot. Has she lost weight?

Posted

if you aren’t white or black or asian then what are you? (That’s not a question seeking for reply btw) Arab is not a race godammit, it’s an ethnic group comes from many shades and colors same goes to latinos people. Anyway who cares you didn’t need to bring where you come from or who are you, this is a gossip site forum and we aren’t here talking about ourselves..

yaass! 

Black and white 😶 you can be more than one

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Jewish people are race too

Posted

judaism/jewish is a religion. A nation in general 🙃 Israelis for example, its a ethnoreligious country pf Judaism; i grew up around a lot of them tho. My childhood friends.

That's true, but Dakota has been off the radar for a while. Even if she's a snowflake of some sort, the banner should show the most prominent snowflakes at the moment. We need to give room for more people :D

tbh theres a lot of relevant snowflakes that deserve a spot on the banner. Weenos isnt getting any much unlike the new snowflakes. Her and Dakota came be replaced there tho. Is Kanadajin thread still going on anyway???

Posted

saying jewish people are a race is like saying muslim are a race, sorry it’s a religion, where i grew there were many jewish and muslim and i could not make difference because they lived peacefully together. I know it’s confusing nowadays because there is many people clamining to be muslim or Christian and doesn’t follow religion at all. I saw black muslims, white muslim and asian muslims, same goes to jewish and Christians so it’s not a race and i hope humans stop getting obsessed with race because it just divide us, we are all human in the end.