• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3958 posts in this topic

Posted

What does she do these days. Is her income mostly from youtube, modeling or something else? 

Posted

What does she do these days. Is her income mostly from youtube, modeling or something else? 

She hasn't uploaded to youtube in a long time, she seems to be doing modeling/tarento stuff.

Posted

I-I'm speechless 

IMG_20191118_002900.jpg

this is the aesthethic that some insta girls aspire to be tbh. 

Posted

Actually, I find it funny that nowadays she is the least problematic snowflake when she started out being the most hated one. Like, the worst she has done in the past 7 years is photoshop and deny it, and that one time this or last year when she claimed to have had leukemia(which doesn't seem likely but she only claimed it in one comment). But in comparison to other OG snowflakes, who were much more liked by people here(like Venus), she didn't scam, didn't get into internet rants, didn't write edgy passive-aggressive comments, didn't even create a patreon to e-beg, didn't get married for a visa and then left her husband, didn't smear people on her social media, didn't do livestreams to e-beg, and didn't even do clickbait videos. 

Posted

Actually, I find it funny that nowadays she is the least problematic snowflake when she started out being the most hated one. Like, the worst she has done in the past 7 years is photoshop and deny it, and that one time this or last year when she claimed to have had leukemia(which doesn't seem likely but she only claimed it in one comment). But in comparison to other OG snowflakes, who were much more liked by people here(like Venus), she didn't scam, didn't get into internet rants, didn't write edgy passive-aggressive comments, didn't even create a patreon to e-beg, didn't get married for a visa and then left her husband, didn't smear people on her social media, didn't do livestreams to e-beg, and didn't even do clickbait videos. 

Honestly I think once she was away from her family she chilled and actually tried to have a career. Think about it for a good decade images of her have been heavily edited and if our theories were correct they were likely done so by her sister in the early years so I can't begin to think what that does for your self image. It doesn't excuse any previous behaviour but the fact that she's just stepped back from all of it is impressive.

Posted

Honestly I think once she was away from her family she chilled and actually tried to have a career. Think about it for a good decade images of her have been heavily edited and if our theories were correct they were likely done so by her sister in the early years so I can't begin to think what that does for your self image. It doesn't excuse any previous behaviour but the fact that she's just stepped back from all of it is impressive.

Yes, I think living alone and having a real job made a huge impact on her. It's also pretty amazing that she decided to not depend on e-fame even though she was so popular on the internet that she could have easily decided to focus on youtube and not have a real job (like many less famous youtubers stupidly did and now are getting demonetized).

Posted (edited)

She deleted all her old Instagram posts. There’s no trace of heavily edited Kota on there at all! I’ve been following her since the very early scene girl days and it’s just awesome to see her finally accept herself. It must have taken so much inner work but she seems to be in a good place now. I feel like a proud mom or something... 🥺

edit: She even went through all her tagged photos on Instagram and removed all of the reposts of her photoshopped self. It’s like she wants no trace of that at all and she seems ready to move on. 

Edited by strawberrystarfish

Posted

She deleted all her old Instagram posts. There’s no trace of heavily edited Kota on there at all! I’ve been following her since the very early scene girl days and it’s just awesome to see her finally accept herself. It must have taken so much inner work but she seems to be in a good place now. I feel like a proud mom or something... 🥺

edit: She even went through all her tagged photos on Instagram and removed all of the reposts of her photoshopped self. It’s like she wants no trace of that at all and she seems ready to move on. 

IKR ITS A VERY REFRESHING CHANGE!! PROUD OF HER!!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-46-24.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-45-53.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-45-28.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-51-13-1.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-49-49-1.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-53-21.png

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-46-24.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-45-53.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-45-28.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-51-13-1.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-49-49-1.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-53-21.png

she and venus share similar thing; which is (feeling like they are finally becoming asians by these ugly ass hairstyles) 

i am not saying she must have (a white girl haircut) NO 

i mean cutting bangs and doing these hairstyles which are (mostly) suitable on asians 😕

her hair looks sticky and she looks as if she has hair loss problem! 

Dakota you dont have black asain hair, that hairstyle does not suit you at all!

plus you already have small face? Why are you trying to hide it with bangs? 😟

she thinks she would look like this 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/ff/f9/84fff9a049f1597cd588f7f71f5be857.jpg

Edited by Mystic

Posted

she and venus share similar thing; which is (feeling like they are finally becoming asians by these ugly ass hairstyles) 

i mean cutting bangs and doing these hairstyles which are (mostly) suitable on asians 😕

you're a weird ass, aren't you. 

Posted

I actually think the haircut looks okay now. When she initially cut it I thought it looked bad because her hair was so thin. But her hair seems to have gotten thicker by now, which makes the haircut look way better. Personally I think she'd look better with shoulder length hair, but it's definitely an improvement from her initial chop.

Posted

Sorry guys looks like any of us that aren't asian have to grow out our bangs now! Anyone with a bob you too buddy! Only had them on and off for years, should have known. Dammit...