• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3921 posts in this topic

Posted

praying the baby alien fetus from hell never comes back

Posted

boi i was trying to find her instagram earlier today, and i couldn't for the life of me. I genuinely forgot she existed until i looked at this website again, but im happy shes growing out of her snowflake phase :alpacashocked:

Posted

It is great that she is growing out of her snowflake phase. She looks beautiful and she accomplished everything jvloggers hope for, I guess. 

I’m wondering why she and her sis don’t follow each other? She commented on Dakota’s post only five days ago and both seem to be trying to leave their drama riddled youth behind so following each other would be expected. It’s not exactly tea but it is odd. 

731E9D8D-6E9B-4FE4-B2B6-EE7996B9C3EE.jpeg

Posted

Screenshot_2019-04-26-14-25-33-1.png

She really looks good in here. I think the problem with this haircut lies on that she keeps her hair straight most of the time, I mean, look how much better it looks when it's natural! And this sweater, gorgeous, I love how it compliments her eyes. Really, I only have positive things to say about this one.

I feel like she doesn't really need to be extra to look good. This one is simple, is beautiful, it looks her age but really doesn't look old! I really hope she starts feeling this way about her looks. 

Posted

1 Question: Does anyone really know why she like completely stopped her alien Photoshop pics and is going for the natural look? 

I feel with the way she looks know she could model for Vogue or any other trendy fashion magazine...Maybe she changed her target audience and realised  she wasn't getting enough attention to model for Harajuku or kawaii fashion?? 

Posted

I feel with the way she looks know she could model for Vogue or any other trendy fashion magazine...

Modeling for Vogue would require some actual modeling talent + She's cute, but for a model really nothing special (let's face it she wouldn't have a chance in the West and Asia by now has a surplus of light haired  blue eyed models)

..if only by chance and dumb luck... 

Posted

1 Question: Does anyone really know why she like completely stopped her alien Photoshop pics and is going for the natural look? 

I feel with the way she looks know she could model for Vogue or any other trendy fashion magazine...Maybe she changed her target audience and realised  she wasn't getting enough attention to model for Harajuku or kawaii fashion?? 

I don't know what is trending nowadays in Japan, but I guess the latter part is true. If she is truly changing her appareance to appeal another target audience, at least I hope it helps her with her own self image.

Posted

One of my guesses is she maybe realised that she can't keep doing this forever? I mean it would be so tiring pretending that you look like a 12 year old at your 30's for example, as she grows old it could also affect her professional career I suppose.

Whatever the reason I really like this change and hope she continues showing more of her real appearance.

Posted

Dakota seems to be engaging her adulthood slowly. Baby steps. Her natural look is very refreshing and I personally like that she, living in Japan and working in Japan posts in Japanese on IG and Twitter.

My favorite past weird look of hers was when she would shoop her face to the point she looked 10 years old ↓

389c264def24701cc7d61a5a73b03f2f.jpg

Unpopular opinion: I HATE HER EYE BAG THEREISAIDIT

Posted

Screenshot_2019-04-26-14-25-33-1.png

unpopular opinion but i don’t think she looks good here at all. kudos to her for photoshopping less and less but i honestly think she looks like any other white girl with an hipster/minimalistic aesthetic in this picture.

Posted

Shes photoshopping less lately. Practice makes perfect. Once she gets comfortable around her natural self thats actually where her own brand or her own definition of beauty will soon come and bloom. She needs to embra that i dont think theres nothing wrong looking basic. Its better than her alien alterations in the past, dont u think?

Posted

Shes photoshopping less lately. Practice makes perfect. Once she gets comfortable around her natural self thats actually where her own brand or her own definition of beauty will soon come and bloom. She needs to embra that i dont think theres nothing wrong looking basic. Its better than her alien alterations in the past, dont u think?

Yes! Basic trumps alien baby all day long. However, some may not be in a rush to celebrate this small victory because she was designated as a snowflake for more reasons than just shooping. It’s impossible to tell whether she’s made any substantial changes within herself. She’s gotten PR savvy since working in Japan (or just follows the advice of an excellent team). I’m not saying anything revolutionary, I know; this is a cycle we always run into with snowflakes. I sometimes find myself so starved for improvement in these women—why, I don’t know—that I fall over myself to praise the smallest thing.

Posted

unpopular opinion but i don’t think she looks good here at all. kudos to her for photoshopping less and less but i honestly think she looks like any other white girl with an hipster/minimalistic aesthetic in this picture.

Then again, who doesn't look like that these days, and is it a bad thing to look like that? I'm happy for her that she's feeling more confident in her natural look. Did you actually prefer her alien baby shoop phase over this?

Posted (edited)

@anonno7 from what I could find, Ostrenga is a last name of Polish origin.

Edited by Starfall

Posted

The eyeshadow is nice! 

2A013DCF-E530-4B4F-871F-0540DF24F6F6.jpeg