• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3966 posts in this topic

Posted

For someone so obsessed with making herself look 12 it's kind of an odd choice for her to get a haircut that makes her look 40 lol 

Personally I don't think it looks bad though. It doesn't look good but it doesn't look bad either

Posted

im sorry but wtf lol she distorted her entire head shape

image.jpeg

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO one eye is about to pop out too

Posted

For someone so obsessed with making herself look 12 it's kind of an odd choice for her to get a haircut that makes her look 40 lol 

Personally I don't think it looks bad though. It doesn't look good but it doesn't look bad either

Maybe she wants to look more like a child with the thin hair? :alpacaconfused: It does that affect when the head is turned, there is a lot of scalp showing. Haircut aside, I actually think she is becoming prettier in real life! She definitely had some downs in her appearance earlier this year.

Posted (edited)

i actually think it was smart for her to cut her hair. it looks so much fuller now and less thin. maybe the way it was cut wasnt the best but imo it makes her hair look so much healthier. she probably should get bangs though 

Edited by custard

Posted

i actually think it was smart for her to cut her hair. it looks so much fuller now and less thin. maybe the way it was cut wasnt the best but imo it makes her hair look so much healthier. she probably should get bangs though 

that's funny because I think it looks even thinner now. 100% agree on the bangs, though. they'd fix that hair right up.

Posted

that's funny because I think it looks even thinner now. 100% agree on the bangs, though. they'd fix that hair right up.

No then her hair would look even more thin... She can't afford to loose any more hair.. Bangs would take away even more of the thickness of her overall hair... Unless they were baby thin wispy ones 

Posted (edited)

No then her hair would look even more thin... She can't afford to loose any more hair.. Bangs would take away even more of the thickness of her overall hair... Unless they were baby thin wispy ones 

yeah I'm thinking "Korean style" thin bangs. I had my hair cut like in Korea over the summer and it did make my forehead look 45x smaller which was nice. 

going for straight, thick western style bangs is definitely a big no for her hair type that short 

Edited by 츄
spelling

Posted

She would looks so much cuter with the korean style bangs. Also since her hair is all virgin now maybe consider having a wave perm to make the lower section look more full and not so curved around her face.

Posted

I like her new style more in general. She looks more human and not so extremly plain and unrealistic. Her outfit choices were also better.

Posted

Well well well

Screenshot_20190113-151141_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I don't know if it's the angle but I'm really admiring this. Glad she got bangs.

Posted

Ooooooh short short bangs, love it. Wonder if she's going for a Mathilda from Leon The Professional look.

original.jpg

Posted

Ohhhh! I hope this looks good normal angle! Cause I’m lovin it in this angle. 

Posted

Well well well

Screenshot_20190113-151141_Instagram.jpg

thanks for listening lol

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-01-02-06-13-34.png

She looks pretty good here ?? Even her hair looks decent

Edited by KUROMl