• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3789 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes! I think that eyebrow thing fits better models? It's not like, a everyday thing. :alpacaconfused: But if it makes her happy, go for it. 

It's because she already had really great eyebrows back in her golden days when she actually knew how to do makeup, she didn't have to do much with them except shape them by plucking and fill them in. She could make the fronts wispy if she wants, but her brows are too light and washed out along with the rest of her face, compared to her face with makeup (along with most people, thats why we wear it), she looks soooo tired and sickly and dead. But that's just her face....

Posted (edited)

I really wish she would stop doing that strange brushing out her eyebrows thing. I thought she filled them in really well before.

i actually like it, I do it as well.

Edited by La_Zelda

Posted (edited)

I don't see where this haircut/hairstyle + pic editing looks cute on her only it seems that she have a huge face which doesn't flatter her at all and ages her terribly. These pics are obviously heavily shopped too, even her friend doesn't have the same face on other pics as well just like Kotas.

1543938674375.png

1544362545648.png

DZ3jjkCU0AA58GK (1).jpg

56268137-s.jpg

DtAz0gUX4AA1Nac.jpg

kotasgirlsnightout.jpg

Edited by penpineapple

Posted

I think her haircut looks god awful. It’s not even a style, just super thin and compeltely flat and choppy. I don’t see what she was going for but she looks like an adult baby. Why didn’t she get a normal bob? 

Posted

I think her haircut looks god awful. It’s not even a style, just super thin and compeltely flat and choppy. I don’t see what she was going for but she looks like an adult baby. Why didn’t she get a normal bob? 

She seriously needs bangs, and anyone that suggests that she doesn't is most likely lying.

Posted

I don't see where this haircut/hairstyle + pic editing looks cute on her only it seems that she have a huge face which doesn't flatter her at all and ages her terribly. These pics are obviously heavily shopped too, even her friend doesn't have the same face on other pics as well just like Kotas.

1543938674375.png

1544362545648.png

DZ3jjkCU0AA58GK (1).jpg

56268137-s.jpg

DtAz0gUX4AA1Nac.jpg

kotasgirlsnightout.jpg

people who shoop together stick together 

Posted

Lol at the Leonardo Dicaprio comments under her new pic. Now I can’t unsee it! 😂 She looks so strange with her new haircut. It makes her face look bigger but her head smaller? And the fact that she barely has on any makeup combined with hair that is extremely short and thin doesn’t help. I preferred when she had long hair with bangs. It really helped to frame her face. Especially when she styled it to look fuller by curling it. Or when it was styled by professionals anyway.

CD5AA700-C783-410F-B981-6FDADBBC06AB.jpeg

Posted

I've been kinda on and off following Dakota even before she went to Japan, back when she was bigger on Youtube and I realised that while a lot of "clones" of her have sprung up online and made got their coin (Taylor R) I feel like it's just because she just looks very basic, and a lot of girls have her facial features and hair. At least from a white western perspective it's hard to believe that she's that sought after these days.

Posted

I thought that haircut would grow on me, but it didn't. As some people commented, she would look better with a fringe. And wavy hair, oh my God she needs volume!

But I like how she's editing her pictures now, it's better and resembles her real self. Hope this is a new era for Kota, where she starts accepting herself, because GOD it has been TOO LONG.